[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why havent you choose the /real/ red pill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: Red_and_blue_pill.png (656KB, 1200x679px) Image search: [Google]
Red_and_blue_pill.png
656KB, 1200x679px
why havent you choose the /real/ red pill?
>>
File: DG7Ews1U0AAtdrp.jpg (64KB, 1024x631px) Image search: [Google]
DG7Ews1U0AAtdrp.jpg
64KB, 1024x631px
Poor quality bait
>>
>>136986964
Jews lost the mantle of responsibility after they killed Jesus and rejected salvation. The talmud is their satanic Bible now, the rejection of the books of Moses and the testament (old + new) of God
>>
jews were sent here to torment us. we are in hell
>>
>>136986964
>136986964
Of course only a faggot could be this degenerate.
>>
File: benevolentbeing.jpg (27KB, 648x415px) Image search: [Google]
benevolentbeing.jpg
27KB, 648x415px
>>136986964
The bogpill is the true pill stupid sodomite faggot
>>
File: image.png (592KB, 960x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
592KB, 960x552px
>>
>>136986964
>gay
coincidence
>>
>>136988455
All the goyim is equal in the eyes of the Lord.
amen
>>
File: Morpheus_Redpill.jpg (19KB, 317x292px) Image search: [Google]
Morpheus_Redpill.jpg
19KB, 317x292px
The one you call "God" is the Demiurge.
>>
The Jews were Chosen by Yaldabaoth himself.

Cain is the Son of the Serpent Archon.
>>
>>136988320
THIS
>>
>>136988060
/thread
>>
>>136986964
Christians are the current Old Testament Jews. Modern day Jews are satanists.
>>
>>136986964
>choosen
>choo
>joo
>Jew

Look on the dark side = jews will NEVER exist for eternity, because neither will I.

Death comes for us all, it is absolute. It must happen. Even the brightest flame will wither away and die.

The Fire fades. And then, only Dark will remain.
>>
>>136987805
This.
>>
>>136989210
Yes, indeed. The Darksign brands the Jew. And in this land, the goy are corralled and led to the north, where they are locked away, to await the end of the world... This is your fate.
>>
>>136987805
>Jesus
Lol
>>
>implying the /black pill/ isn't the only real option in life
>>
>>136986964
The actual redpill is God hates most living humans. A foolish World ruled by greed and gluttony. By power and money over stability and harmony. The good will of life and honesty over manipulation and distrust. It will be a sad day when he rises again, as it will be a last for many. Jews are the only chosen who need the crutch.
>>
>>136989922

This realm is a place of shadow and fog Lorded over by the Gloomy Ruler.

Its only a shadow of the true fathers Pleroma.
>>
Jews were chosen by our creator, who shaped them into the greatest people
>>
File: bait.png (5KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
5KB, 219x230px
shit bait try harder faggot

Revelation 2:9 - " I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
>>
>>136986964
Chosen by God for the oven
>>
>>136992268
and then they betrayed him
>>
>implying atheism isn't the red pill
>>
>>136994339
atheism is the red-pill in your late teens. But you gotta grow out of that shit and rediscover God for the true redpill.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.