[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why should I care whether NK nukes America or not???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: based kim.jpg (35KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
based kim.jpg
35KB, 590x350px
Why should I care whether NK nukes America or not???
>>
You shouldn't because you're not American.
>>
Why should I care if Russia annexes the rest of the Ukraine or not?
>>
>>136986522
You shouldn't. Ukraine is a rightful Russian/Polish clay.
>>
>>136986018

you shouldn't .... NK literally can't launch an ICBM without it disintegrating half way... the only thing you should worry about are cheeky Russia and China, momma and pappa countries of NK. They finance, dictate and observe all actios of NK.. that's the sole reason why China said, that if US attacks NK first, they will interfere
>>
>>136986018
>implying an actual real life nuclear war wouldn't rise world tension beyond belief and trigger all out mayhem across the planet
>>
File: download.jpg (90KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
90KB, 500x750px
im an american and i dont care either lel
>>
>>136986880
>that's the sole reason why China said, that if US attacks NK first, they will interfere

They have a treaty until 2021 to do exactly this. It has been their policy since the end of the Korean war
>>
File: 1500415089295.jpg (112KB, 674x468px) Image search: [Google]
1500415089295.jpg
112KB, 674x468px
>>
>>136986018
Your all retarded, First off, Ukraine, don't talk shit, without us your family would be getting raped by Russians and pillaged, without us that civil war would have gotten ALOT worse for you. Second, North Korea cannot deliver an ICBM of any caliber to anywhere. The fact that their trying is enough to justify us going in and mopping up already. We let them exist in 1952, it was a mistake. Third, China, RF are both completely on our side about the matter. One of our cities, bases getting bombed would be disastrous for them because larping pol hysteria asside we are partners first before anything else. Also, Despite the edgy memes and shit, Those people really do need to be freed, north korea is as bad as it sounds, probably worse.
>>
>>136986880
China never said this, a tabloid did, the same tabloid celebrity doom masturbating paper Pol uses to justify everything.
>>
>>136986168
They will be able to hit you far before they will be able to hit me. You know this right? A strike on pacific waters would be a disaster on your economy? Right? Like you know how ICBM's work right?
>>
File: euleak.jpg (75KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
euleak.jpg
75KB, 640x400px
>>136986018
Since your Ukrainian and in bed with the Democratic party, you're probably trying to assist with it happening.
>>
>>136987523

even if yellow paper tabloids didn't mention it, you'd have to be borderline retarded not to understand that China and Russia control NK. It was a communist social experiment after 1956, and their experiment worked better than they expected.. look, they are able to threaten a superpower with nukes while at the same time being irrelevant in every possible way.
>>
>>136986018
You don't. You simply enjoy being wasted in nuclear hellfire. Do that, or get the fuck off this board.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.