[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the world coming to?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 4chan.jpg (141KB, 940x615px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
141KB, 940x615px
All these transgender mtf are all out trying to attract men at the beach an shit, some get some numbers then they go home crying around when straight cis males dont want to be with them. Some crazy feminist bitch posted that we straight cis males need to "work around" the fact that they have a dick still. Whats going to happen to us? Are the LGBT people going to takeover and force us all to suck transgender dicks? Will it be considered a hate crime not to take it in the ass from a chick with a dick? Why do they like straight cis males anyway? Arent we too fucking normal for them, like to close minded and ignorant and shit?
>>
File: 1502412715152.png (710KB, 714x697px) Image search: [Google]
1502412715152.png
710KB, 714x697px
I hope they do try and push it that far because that's when the gays will come to their senses and realize that if gayness is an innate, immutable trait, then gender also must be. The world you are describing will not happen, the majority of people just want to live and let live and realize how ludicrous this would be. Furthermore, this is just more proof than MtFs are fags who want to be more attractive to straight males
>>
File: 1502411094070.jpg (98KB, 948x569px) Image search: [Google]
1502411094070.jpg
98KB, 948x569px
Bump for transhate
>>
will I be able to sue for sexual harassment when one doesn't declare they're a man?
>>
>>136986961
not in an lgbtq dominated world. they will sue you for turning down a she male.
>>
>>136986961
No, if you initiate sexual conduct with a tranny that's your own bad luck and poor judgment. Always look at the hands.
>>
>>136985986
We don't wanna force anyone to date anyone they don't wanna. It'd just be nice if more than 1% of guys considered you as an option. Feminists just do dumb feminist shit, nothing they have to say is really worth listening to.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.