[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time is now to stop using blizzard too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: fucked.png (512KB, 800x1102px) Image search: [Google]
fucked.png
512KB, 800x1102px
>"Internal Blizzard Memo Encourages Effort To Hire And Retain More Women"

So apparently they have an "LGBT Council" as well. This is coming at an alarming rate where white men are going to be in camps. Corporate is working hard to push us down alongside the liberals.

>"The memo, which Kotaku confirmed from Blizzard is real, details that only 21% of Blizzard's employees are women and that they leave the organization at a higher rate than men. Blizzard's President Mike Morhaime points out that these numbers are consistent with the industry at large, but he does not find them satisfactory for Blizzard."

Well maybe because men are more fit to do the job in THIS industry?

Article from Game Informer:
http://www.gameinformer.com/themes/blogs/generic/post.aspx?WeblogApp=news&y=2017&m=08&d=10&WeblogPostName=internal-blizzard-memo-encourages-effort-to-hire-and-retain-more-women&GroupKeys=
>>
>>136984659
I gave overwatch the benefit of the doubt that it would be used as SJW propaganda but every month I would be proven wrong. Now there isn't a debate about it anymore.

Doesn't matter anyway, overwatch devs are lazy, don't know how to balance maps and characters and take forever to make new maps. Went back to TF2 only 4 months in. Also the community is garbage getting triggered over GG EZ and refusing to play as a team arguing who gets to be the second sniper when not saying "its just a game" when not busy jacking off in a corner.
>>
>>136984659
You have to presuppose that these 29% of other women are not joining Blizzard due to some sort of discrimination, because we all know if something doesn't have an equal amount of men and women it's the fault of men.

None of this makes any sense, where are they going to find the additional 29%? Slavery?
>>
>>136985237
Probably because they are gay, or women
>>
>>136985682
Honestly though. I have no idea why this movement is happening. They are going to kill themselves and right now they think they are winning life lul
>>
>>136985892
The main issue is the fact they try and appeal to everybody. They try and make it look good, add some wifue bait, add some badasses with cool abilities and market it. They seem to put little effort into the game itself and throw in whatever seems cool or over the top. They seem to put little effort into the gameplay itself unless once again its some sort of cool ability.
>>
>LGBT Council is a disgrace imo
>>
>>136985237
get dirtybomb. great non faggy game, came out before overwatch too. still being worked on (although no new maps as of late)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.