[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The rabbit hole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 107

File: IMG_0878.jpg (71KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0878.jpg
71KB, 720x540px
Talk about the most redpilled rabbit holes you've gone down.
>>
File: new rune new noon.jpg (530KB, 3216x3256px) Image search: [Google]
new rune new noon.jpg
530KB, 3216x3256px
>>136984042
Just made this. Have no idea what it does. Will try to meditate on.
What do you guys think?
>>
File: 1502482816828.jpg (323KB, 1508x2073px) Image search: [Google]
1502482816828.jpg
323KB, 1508x2073px
>>136984042
what is the meaning of this
>>
>>136984349
Kind of looks like a compass with a cube in it.
>>
>>136984042
All females in Hollywood are trannies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIl5_Matb4Y
>>
>>136984349
it's 4 people with one dick chershing justice for 9/11
>>
>>136984361
The seventh seal being open.
>>
>>136984558
or so I think
could be anything but I just can't remember exactly
>>
>>136984349
thats cool looks like 4 people cheering while looking up
>>
Anarchy is less stable than communism.
>>
>>136984558
Kek's number is 7. The last archangel is also 7.
My angel is 6.
Could the road for the last angel be getting paved as we speak?
>>
>>136984692
The cube in the centre unnerves me and makes me feel dizzy. It's like seeing a cube change shape without changing shape resulting in the 4 symbols around it.
>>
File: unknown-sigil.png (196KB, 1200x1169px) Image search: [Google]
unknown-sigil.png
196KB, 1200x1169px
>>136984349
what about this from a different perspective?
>>
>>136984824
Saturn, the seventh planet from Earth in the Ptolemaic geocentric cosmology.

Strange I just remembered that in a while someone is gonna approach a family member of mine and tell them to tell me to stop making conspiracies online.
But how can I know that? It hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>136984894
That looks like a star.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>136984361
Liberation from the JEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS
>>
>>136984894
Nice. The thumbnail makes the dizzy go away. I like this one.
Feels less dread.
>>
>>136984894
Also can you try to make it so that it's a multitude of these e.g
stand to each other to merged until you have an army of them?
>>
>Ok I will take that harsh statement back, if you will humor me for a minute. Suppose you have seen some shit, some twisted demonic shit that was actually real and effected you in a very real way. Ok. What I am saying is, ultimately, 'you' and these 'demons', on a fundamental level, are the same, in that you are illusory separate 'things' that have come to be perceived all WITHIN the vast infinite emptiness/void/asdkfjsldksdfsdfk. That unnameable is what everything is

We aren't illusory, you've got the wrong religion, which is understandable, because no one knows the true religion, you could be blessed by God and be given enlightenment or samadhi or gnosis or however the fuck you wanna call it and still remain not knowing what the true religion is, it's actually what happened to me.

The universe may be an illusion, but when you take into consideration the spiritual things, individuation is restored, we remain individuals in spirit, you aren't part of an all one, even if when you unite with God you remain an individual and I have experienced it so I can tell.

Likewise, and as I was saying, these books on magic they sell, they are pretty dishonest, any for of expressing your desire to "the universe" is just ritualized prayer, be it to a demon or to a dark power whom camouflages as "your subconscious".

I've done actual magic. Do you want to do magic? Then separate from your body, enter somebody elses body and touch his spiritual private parts to fuck up his life, you've done it yourself and it certainly would be a magical attack. It would be magic and not asking for favours.
>>
File: rosicruciancross-300x300.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rosicruciancross-300x300.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>136985042
>That looks like a star.
more even more specifically, the cross of the rosacrucian order
>>
>>136985255
https://youtu.be/S2rg7CeY1ek?t=16m14s
>>
File: 1498132649809.jpg (19KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
1498132649809.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
Pedowood hit me hard. Hundreds of children being abused to propel Jewish propaganda. But Trump supporters are the worst people in the world!
>>
>>136984894
Oh i get it
This sigil symbolizes infinity to precise the architectural form of infinity because you can keep it adding to it.

meanwhile this
>>136984349
Symbolizes the architecture of the finite given mathematical form.

Strange the planetary sigils could contain something like this
>mfw we really are wizards.
>>
File: star-of-david.png (248KB, 1283x1270px) Image search: [Google]
star-of-david.png
248KB, 1283x1270px
I can only make a couple of posts and i can't hang around to answer questions, I'm sorry.
Let's talk about the star of David.

Why the star of David? Like the pentagram, it is a clue.
The real magic lies in taking your consciousness and moving it into hypersimensional space.

Literally expanding your mind out of the 4d plane and into the higher realms, where gods live.

the simplest way to do this is through ritual, embedding the same conscious patterns through time, stretching out the moment of awareness and making it thicker.

or, you can do the math.

the basic 4d object is a simplex, a 4d triangle. mentioned in jewish mysticism as the merkaba, the magical chariot.(two simplexes emeshed)

depending on how you shine a light through this 4d object, you can get a couple of 2d representation.

one is the pent, the other is the star of david.

that's why baphomet is depicted like it is, the animal within the divine. that's why the star of david.

expand your mind. build a higher dimensional self, become your own avatar. Then retrochronal magic is available and this all becomes a game, with your fingers creating pretty patterns in the chaos.
1/2
>>
>>136985412
Literally who?
>>
File: Talisman-Of-Saturn.gif (17KB, 175x170px) Image search: [Google]
Talisman-Of-Saturn.gif
17KB, 175x170px
>>136985883

1. Why the ''star of david''

Reply, it represents the geometry of the entire universe. The Khazarian bloodline cult who run the world have knowledge of it but keep it concealed. They put it on the Israeli flag as a kind of joke (thats how i intrepret it anyway). Just like how they place the eye of Horus everywhere to let us know theyre watching us. Horus (a god of light and the sun) defeated Seth (dog of darkness and evil) but during the fight/war Seth tore out the eye of Horus. They worship deities associated with the dark, like Seth (baal, moloch, pazuza ect). So its a form of mockery aswel, their showing that they have the eye of Horus (they stole the truth, they keep it hidden, they watch us, they have usurped the throne)

2. Why stop WW3

Its an event fully planned and orchestrated by the Khazarian bloodline elite (who you call Jews - which isnt entirely accurate). They want another huge cataclysm to reduce the population. Dont worry tho, thel be secure in their network of luxury underground bunkers (paid for in many cases with your tax dollars). So the question isnt why would you want to stop WW3, its why help the kikes ?

Notice how their all over this thread ?

3. Im afraid of any dieties but Jesus their all evil

Its fine if you believe this, let Jesus be your inspiration to change the world. My own view is that certain archetypes (positive or negative) have manifested through history under different names. The Buddhas teachings are common to those of Jesus in many ways. We have always had good vs bad, light vs dark. The names arnt that important imo.
>>
>>136985256
I have no religion, I've experienced the truth. All i have is shit words and a pretty average skill of combining them to form propaganda that can only express part one side of the coin at any one time. As far as individuation, the perception of such remains, yes, but it is not an ultimate truth. I do practice the arts, but I don't work with 'spirits' as I don't feel empowered by that concept
>>
File: Statue_of_Artemis_(5282695469).jpg (128KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Statue_of_Artemis_(5282695469).jpg
128KB, 768x1024px
>>136985874
>we wuz kangz
indeed. the sigil of saturn needs to be toyed with
>>
>>136985774
get your priorities straight man
>b8?
>>
File: 1493394426757.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493394426757.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>136986000
checked. he's here.
>>
>>136986000
I share the same exact mindset as you. Keep spreadin' the word.
>>
>>136986000
Metatron's Cube.
>>
>>136986000
Checked
>>
>>136985256
The perception will always exist of multitude/oneness, inner/outer/, empty/full being/non being. The truth is beyond perception. Ineffable
>>
>>136986668
>86668
My own numbers are freaky.
>>
>Joined the masons.
>A really sophisticated bunch of guys, i became a master.
>I worked hard and was noticed.
>I'm invited to climb the ladder even higher.
>"This is the real re-birth" my master says.
>Takes me to this grand villa.
>A butler opens up and welcomes.
>Hear some distant noise, we walk towards it.
>"Before you enter, you must swear to never speak of this."
>Opens the door, the first thing that hit me was the music; it sounded like Pink Floyd being played backwards.
>Then i see it: A circle of coked up savants gang-raping a baby.
>Even a guy i've seen on TV.
>Tries to leave, a man in a robe comes up and stabs me.
>I wake up in fucking Indonesia missing my left toe.

I stay away from these guys.
>>
File: image.png (662KB, 581x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
662KB, 581x552px
>>136986691

I completely agree with you. We ought to remember who and what EVERYONE REALLY IS - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYTHING YOU WANT TO BE. They want us to think that the average person is powerless to positively change the world, but the TRUTH is that we have INFINITE POWER - both individually AND collectively. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital, yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

What we need to do is to raise our level of consciousness, both individually AND collectively. If even one person raises his or her level of consciousness, it has a ripple effect that benefits EVERYONE ELSE, even if they don't believe any of this stuff - and this is because 'reality' itself is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature. One of the ways that they have manipulated us so deeply for so long is by suppressing our sense of the possible. What we call 'reality' is COMPLETELY ILLUSORY and thus MALLEABLE - and they KNOW THIS, while most other people do NOT. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power.
>>
File: astronaut.jpg (174KB, 1331x1024px) Image search: [Google]
astronaut.jpg
174KB, 1331x1024px
>>136986941

We're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We ought to embrace nationalist principles to protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction even while REMEMBERING who and what WE REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL) experiencing life in a temporary human form. Our TRUE STATE, our TRUE NATURE and our TRUE IDENTITY is Pure Consciousness and Pure Consciousness is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. We are SIMULTANEOUSLY one yet different in our oneness in much the same way that the waves of an ocean are one with that ocean but are also unique in and of themselves in that each wave has its own shape, speed and size. I think that's pretty neat. What we call 'reality' is HOLOGRAPHIC in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. From unconditional love we ALL sprang and to unconditional love we ALL return. There is no death, only transference of consciousness. There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences. There is no separateness, only oneness. Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my message shall NEVER pass away. The message is more important than the messenger.
>>
File: Infinity of cubes.png (933KB, 2680x2488px) Image search: [Google]
Infinity of cubes.png
933KB, 2680x2488px
>>136984894
>>136985874
Yes yes I was correct. That particular sigil is divine. It's potential infinite.
But why can't I fully grasp it? Something is being hidden me from me.
>>
File: yogi.jpg (74KB, 624x850px) Image search: [Google]
yogi.jpg
74KB, 624x850px
>>136987001

In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
>>
>>136986941
I keep seeing this assertion that we are infinite consciousness, but is there any proof?
>>
File: saturn-astro-symbol-testing.png (25KB, 1200x1165px) Image search: [Google]
saturn-astro-symbol-testing.png
25KB, 1200x1165px
>>136987015
here is the astrological symbol for saturn played with a bit.
>>
>>136987001
>>136986941
yes... But I have a problem with the term 'pure consciousness'. I understand this is semantics, but its important not to attach yourself to such concepts. It is both/neither consciousness/unconsciousness simultaneously and not at all. These days, if I have to label it, I prefer thinking of it as magic. Pure fucking magic.
>>
>>136987332
>samefagging
is this the first swastika???
>>
File: colour.png (3KB, 598x291px) Image search: [Google]
colour.png
3KB, 598x291px
>>136987283

What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. Nothing is impossible in a universe that is illusory to begin with. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) have tricked you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) have tricked you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive!
>>
File: 1502279575158.jpg (45KB, 361x370px) Image search: [Google]
1502279575158.jpg
45KB, 361x370px
>>136984042

Muh 6 million is part of a prophecy not just some random number. The Jewish Messiah has to arrive by thier year 6000.

Years 6000 to 7000 represent the day of rest in the week (Sunday). Meaning world peace. Meaning the fall of Edom, Europe, Christianity.
>>
File: 1502483803795.jpg (1MB, 6504x3256px) Image search: [Google]
1502483803795.jpg
1MB, 6504x3256px
>>136984349
Odd apparently the same effect can be replicated with this one as well but it's strange in the sense that there's a circle imprisoned and not connected to anything. The laws of reality dictates that everything is connected yet here we have a circle floating in nothingness. A prisoner in an invisible prison.

Kinda reminds me how those Gnosticfags keep barking about the Demiurge controlling reality and prisoners with illusions for some reason
>>
File: IMG_1791.png (200KB, 1130x840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1791.png
200KB, 1130x840px
>>136984042
>fighting the archons
>by extension fighting the demiurge
B-BAD GOY
YHWH IS OUR GREATEST ALLY
>>
File: 1486743511401.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486743511401.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
These sick fucks literally believe all this. I'm not saying I believe it I'm saying THATS WHAT THESE PEOPLE ARE INTO. - Alex Jones
Isis - Ra - EL - Israel.

ISRAEL = THE PRINCE OF GOD

Isis = Moon = Islam

Ra = Sun = Christianity.

You control the sun and the moon you control the world.

Your third eye (the pineal gland) is where the shape of the Eye of Horus comes from. This is where satanism and children come into play too. The people who know this information literally kill children to eat their pineal glands. Children are used because they don't have calcified pineal glands. These people literally EAT a childs pineal gland after death to get a DMT trip and communicate with demons. Pedophilia stems from Talmudism as well.

Everything is symbology.

ISIS = ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE

The goddess Isis, a moon goddess, gave birth to Horus, the god of the sun. Together, Isis and Horus created and sustained all life and were the saviors of their people.

Allah = Ilah = The Moon

Isis + RA = control of the Sun and the moon

+ EL = control of life.

ISRAEL is the cause of all the worlds problems.
They literally believe they can bring on a one world government in order for the messiah to appear (because Jesus wasn't the messiah in their eyes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I
>>
File: 1501642175182.jpg (141KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1501642175182.jpg
141KB, 1024x683px
>>136984042
https://youtu.be/oaSb8JwLWlg
>>
>>136987505
the 7th day is saturday (the sabbath)
>>
File: IMG_0910.png (600B, 40x40px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.png
600B, 40x40px
>>136987461
>There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world
My angel is obsessed with the symbol in pic related. That symbol means two worlds together.
>>
File: gentledoggie.jpg (129KB, 739x720px) Image search: [Google]
gentledoggie.jpg
129KB, 739x720px
>>136987351

There is no such thing as unconsciousness. When a person is so-called 'unconscious', he or she is actually still conscious but merely in a dormant state of consciousness. Everything has an opposite, except for consciousness. This is why consciousness is supreme. This is why consciousness is fundamental. This is why everything is illusory, except for Pure Consciousness.
>>
File: 1488710616932.jpg (3MB, 2849x2148px) Image search: [Google]
1488710616932.jpg
3MB, 2849x2148px
>>136987753

This post causes this reaction every time i post it.
>>
>>136987804
because Jews actually worship Saturn
>>
File: sigils astrology from wikipedia.png (97KB, 1470x686px) Image search: [Google]
sigils astrology from wikipedia.png
97KB, 1470x686px
>>136987400
>>136987332
It most certainly is.
The question is why do we have these astrological symbols in the first place.
Who thought of them? Who made them?
Whoever it was their logic and intuition should be impossible.
Maybe computer like? Are we in a simulation? Corny I know but I'm starting to think it
We even seem to be posting some of the metaphorical 01s ITT
>>
there will no economic collapse, the collapse will be of low productivity. people will stop working at terrible jobs for shit wages and go innawoods

if capitalism will be keep bottlenecking the economy with no money at the bottom we will see people go live alternative lifestyles that require very little money to sustain, eventually the government will pressure the rich to re-invest their money into the economy.

the world will collapse for a decade or two until we start repairing democracy and find a new way to employ capitalism
>>
>>136987598
What do you think it means?
>>
>>136987598
Add the diagonal.
>>
File: krishnapepe.jpg (448KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
krishnapepe.jpg
448KB, 600x750px
'Reality' is NOT a simulation, but it is LIKE a simulation. The simulation theory is a blue pill. The red pill is that 'reality' is LIKE a simulation - that it's not 'reality' that's like a computer, but that a computer is like 'reality'. Technology mirrors 'reality' and technology imitates biology (and this is completely intentional).
The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake
>>
>>136987893
consider that demonic possession is a thing
perhaps these were created by "old souls"
>explains the flies around hillary and obama's faces
>>
MOLOCH = SATURN

SATURN ATE HIS CHILDREN

THIS IS WHY SATANISTS EAT CHILDREN AS WELL AS THE BLOOD AND PINEAL GLAND.

SATURN HAS THE LOWEST VIBRATION OUT OF ALL THE PLANETS.
>>
File: 1470539790294.jpg (19KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470539790294.jpg
19KB, 480x200px
What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.
>>
File: 1490203607419.jpg (149KB, 736x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1490203607419.jpg
149KB, 736x1116px
>>136988167
>>
>>136988167
the kids are for sexual pleasure as we know
they are for cannibalism as we know
what about what we don't know? what if they are also being farmed as "vessels" for demonic possession?
>>
File: dinos.png (734KB, 700x459px) Image search: [Google]
dinos.png
734KB, 700x459px
Humans are BILLIONS of years old and are NOT NATIVE to Earth. Here is merely SOME evidence (though DEFINITELY not ALL of the evidence) suggesting not only a human presence on Earth BILLIONS of years ago, but also suggesting complex human civilisations on Earth BILLIONS of years ago:

* A human skull fragment from Hungary dated between 250,000 and 450,000 years ago
* A human footprint with accompanying paleoliths (stones deliberately chipped into a recognisable tool type), bone tools, hearths and shelters, discovered in France and dated 300,000 to 400,000 years
* Paleoliths in Spain, a partial human skeleton and paleoliths in France; two English skeletons, one with associated paleoliths, ALL at least 300,000 years old
* Skull fragments and paleoliths in Kenya and advanced paleoliths, of modern human manufacture, in the Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania, dated between 400,000 and 700,000 years
* Neoliths (the most advanced stone tools and utensils) in China of a type that indicate full human capacity, dated to 600,000 years
* Hearths, charcoal, human femurs and broken animal bones, all denoting modern humanity, in Java, dated to 830,000 years
* An anatomically modern human skull discovered in Argentina and dated between 1 million and 1.5 million years years (eoliths -chipped pebbles, thought to be the earliest known tools- at Monte Hermoso, also in Argentina, are believed to be between 1 and 2.5 million years old).
* A human tooth from Java yielding a date between 1 and 1.9 million years years
* Incised bones, dated between 1.2 and 2.5 million years, have been found in Italy
* Discoveries of paleoliths, cut and charred bones at Xihoudu in China and eoliths from Diring Yurlakh in Siberia dated to 1.8 million years
* Eoliths in India, paleoliths in England, Belgium, Italy and Argentina, flint blades in Italy, hearths in Argentina, a carved shell, pierced teeth and even two human jaws all bearing a minimum date of 2 million years (end of part 1)
>>
>>136988058
What?
>>
ADRENOCHROME IS REAL.

INTERDIMENSIONAL CHILD MOLESTERS = PEOPLE KILLING CHILDREN AND EATING THEIR PINEAL GLANDS TRIPPING ON DMT.
>>
>>136988313

(start of part 2) Curiously enough, several of the very earliest artifact discoveries display a truly extraordinary level of sophistication. In Idaho, for example, a 2-million-year-old clay figurine was unearthed in 1912. But even this discovery does not mark an outer limit. Bones, vertebrae and even complete skeletons have been found in Italy, Argentina and Kenya. Their minimum datings range from 3 million to 4 million years. A human skull, a partial human skeleton and a collection of neoliths discovered in California have been dated in excess of 5 million years. A human skeleton discovered at Midi in France, paleoliths found in Portugal, Burma and Argentina, a carved bone and flint flakes from Turkey all have a minimum age of 5 million years.
How far back can human history be pushed with discoveries like these? The answer seems to be a great deal further than orthodox science currently allows. As if the foregoing discoveries were not enough, we need to take account of:
* Paleoliths from France dated between 7 and 9 million years
* An eolith from India with a minimum dating of 9 million years
* Incised bones from France, Argentina and Kenya no less than 12 million years old
* More paleolith discoveries from France, dated at least 20 million years ago
* Neoliths from California in excess of 23 million years
* Three different kinds of paleoliths from Belgium with a minimum dating of 26 million years
* An anatomically modern human skeleton, neoliths and carved stones found at the Table Mountain, California and dated at least 33 million years ago
But even 33 million years is not the upper limit. A human skeleton found in Switzerland is estimated to be between 38 and 45 million years old. France has yielded up eoliths, paleoliths, cut wood and a chalk ball, the minimum ages of which range from 45 to 50 million years.
There's still more.
>>
>>136987015
This symbol is infinite freedom by the links
>>136987598
This symbol is infinite imprisonment within the links

If these two symbols can combine so well with each other, why were they broken in the first place? I wonder if there's anything else we can add on and then combine, it's sort of like legos.
>>
>>136988190
Hi Smiley :)
>>
>>136988363

(start of part 3) In 1960, H. L. Armstrong announced in Nature magazine the discovery of fossil human footprints near the Paluxy River, in Texas. Dinosaur footprints were found in the same strata. In 1983, the Moscow News reported the discovery of a fossilised human footprint next to the fossil footprint of a three-toed dinosaur in the Turkamen Republic. Dinosaurs have been extinct for approximately 65 million years.
In 1983, Professor W. G. Burroughs of Kentucky reported the discovery of three pairs of fossil tracks dated to 300 million years ago. They showed left and right footprints. Each print had five toes and a distinct arch. The toes were spread apart like those of a human used to walking barefoot. The foot curved back like a human foot to what appeared to be a human heel. There was a pair of prints in the series that showed a left and right foot. The distance between them is just what you'd expect in modern human footprints.
In December 1862, The Geologist carried news of a human skeleton found 27.5 m (90 ft) below the surface in a coal seam in Illinois. The seam was dated between 286 and 320 million years. It's true that a few eoliths, skull fragments and fossil footprints, however old, provide no real backing for the idea of advanced prehistoric human civilisations.
But some other discoveries do.
In 1968, an American fossil collector named William J. Meister found a fossilised human shoe print near Antelope Spring, Utah. There were trilobite fossils in the same stone, which means it was at least 245 million years old. Close examination showed that the sole of this shoe differed little, if at all, from those of shoes manufactured today.
In 1897, a carved stone showing multiple faces of an old man was found at a depth of 40 m (130 ft) in a coal mine in Iowa. The coal there was of similar age.
>>
>>136988307
They get high off teh drug adrenochrome from the blood.

and they trip off teh DMT released by the pineal gland.

Kids have uncalcified pineal gland.
>>
>>136988431

(start of part 4) A piece of coal yielded up an encased iron cup in 1912. Frank J. Kenwood, who made the discovery, was so intrigued he traced the origin of the coal and discovered it came from the Wilburton Mine in Oklahoma. The coal there is about 312 million years old.
In 1844, Scottish physicist Sir David Brewster reported the discovery of a metal nail embedded in a sandstone block from a quarry in the north of England. The head was completely encased, ruling out the possibility that it had been driven in at some recent date. The block from which it came is approximately 360 million years old.
On 22 June 1844, The Times reported that a length of gold thread had been found by workmen embedded in stone close to the River Tweed. This stone too was around 360 million years old.
Astonishing though these dates may appear to anyone familiar with the orthodox theory of human origins, they pale in comparison with the dates of two further discoveries.
According to Scientific American, dated 5 June 1852, blasting activities at Meeting House Hill, in Dorchester, Massachusetts, unearthed a metallic, bell-shaped vessel extensively decorated with silver inlays of flowers and vines. The workmanship was described as 'exquisite'. The vessel was blown out of a bed of Roxbury conglomerate dated somewhat earlier than 600 million years.
In 1993, Michael A. Cremo and Richard L. Thompson reported the discovery 'over the past several decades' of hundreds of metallic spheres in a pyrophyllite mine in South Africa. The spheres are grooved and give the appearance of having been manufactured. If so, the strata in which they were found suggest they were manufactured 2.8 BILLION years ago.
>>
>>136987829
well, yes you could look at it this way if you must. That logic resolves itself rather neatly, high level hindu-type understanding. Very similar to the words I would use after my psilocybin awakening. It's lacking a little bit of absurdity though, some of that chaos sprinkled in.
>>
>>136987598
>Kinda reminds me how those Gnosticfags keep barking about the Demiurge controlling reality and prisoners with illusions for some reason
Wait that's not how I see it. What the fuck? I think my mind is lying to me.
>>
File: stasisgiant.jpg (556KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
stasisgiant.jpg
556KB, 1200x1200px
>>136988466

(start of part 5) What are we to make of these perplexing discoveries? They cannot simply be dismissed. If even ONE of these discoveries is TRUE (and I believe that MANY if not ALL of these discoveries are TRUE), then it changes EVERYTHING that modern mainstream anthropologists THOUGHT they knew about the human species. (end)
>>
>>136984349
>>136985874
>>136987598
>>136987015
Nigger, why are you talking to yourself, and why the fuck are you blabbering on about this nonsense? You drew a fucking picture, it doesn't "mean" anything you /x/-tier LARPing retard. Fucking hell, how do retards like you even muster enough brain function to breathe?
>>
File: 1489641806965.gif (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489641806965.gif
1MB, 800x800px
>>136988570
OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>136987893
If the Star can combine with Pluto, it could be able to combine with all the other planets right?

But then again, Pluto isn't even a planet anymore so idk.
>>
>>136988502

Brahman is an ocean and Atman is like a wave on that ocean. The ocean and the wave on that ocean are inseparable.
>>
>>136988376
>I wonder if there's anything else we can add on and then combine
Are you sure that's a good idea?
This is the union of Pluto and Saturn, Death and Time.
If we manage to mix their positive and negative in them in a sigil/artistic expression won't we end up breaking things? Bad luck in other words. Death magic that sort of stuff.
>>
File: brooksagnew.png (264KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
brooksagnew.png
264KB, 450x253px
Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

http://www.x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = /pol/

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.
>>
Who is Mark Passio?
>>
>>136985883
>>136986000
Go back to /x/ with this fucking nonsense, fucking hell. "Le magick" isn't real. You don't have any special powers or insights, this is pure LARPing/schizoid nonsense. GO BACK TO /X/!!!!
>>
File: 1481902308884.jpg (543KB, 1598x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481902308884.jpg
543KB, 1598x900px
http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/

The word “apocalypse” means to unveil, not the end of the world.

The meaning of the apocalypse is the opposite of what most people think. It does not mean the end of the world; it means the revealing of hidden secrets and the beginning of a heaven on earth. The apocalypse is starting now.

Many things are the opposite, the mirror image, of what people think. For example, people think it is the context surrounding a statement that reveals the meaning of the statement, and that is true with normal books. With the Bible, the opposite is true. The context hides the meaning. You have to dig through a lot of rock before you find the nuggets of gold that the rock contains.

Jesus said, "I tell you the truth when I say that even those who follow the prophets do not understand them, for they speak of the things of the Spirit, which cannot be apprehended by the physical mind."

Jesus said, “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you shut up the Kingdom of Heaven against men; for you don't enter in yourselves, neither do you allow those who are entering in to enter.”

The scribes were the writers and scholars in ancient times. The Pharisees were the religious leaders. They believed in a dogma that made them closed-minded.

Most religious and philosophical scholars are not inspired people. They just take other people’s inspirations and write about them in a scholarly way. What they do not understand, they distort or misinterpret. All the big words, footnotes and perfect grammar make them look like real authorities on a subject. The opposite is true when it comes to religious truth. Scholars have not known what they have been talking about; thus, they have been and are now a force against the truth.

Great spirits are always opposed by mediocre minds.
Albert Einstein

All great truths begin as blasphemies.
George Bernard Shaw
>>
File: jamiroquai.png (486KB, 733x412px) Image search: [Google]
jamiroquai.png
486KB, 733x412px
I am going to sleep now. Good night, other mes.
>>
File: saturn.jpg (6KB, 166x304px) Image search: [Google]
saturn.jpg
6KB, 166x304px
>>136988231
Yaldabaoth is a Man Eater
>>
I feel like Xavier the Renegade angel is one of these posters
>>
>>136988703
Ah I guess.
That's a good idea but it might take time. For instance we have to merge a symbol of every planet between itself and pick out the proper one like this
>>136984361
Then rearange it in the proper string alignment.

Now that I think about it the result might be interesting because it would no doubt yield an expression of our reality translated to "code" if you will. The building blocks behind everything.
>>
>>136984042
All nations need leaders.
>>
>>136988866
Do you feel like you accomplished something here?
>>
>>136988757
>If we manage to mix their positive and negative in them in a sigil/artistic expression won't we end up breaking things? Bad luck in other words. Death magic that sort of stuff.

I never even thought of it like that, but Death and Time are actually sort of related since things die by age naturally so it's not like we're mixing light and darkness to cause chaos.

We need to try more combinations and see if we actually do solve the puzzle.
>>
>>136985916
>lmgtfy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosicrucianism
>>
licentia is the latin word to represent anarchy, it is more closely interpreted as licensed or free(not as in beer)

I would never mutter that I'm an anarchist aloud because of all the communist shit bags and ancap tryhards that larp as Anarchists, but I have always maintained a personal philosophy that is based in Anarchy while coupled with not being a total shit bag because society and culture matters above any state construct.

> Do what you wanna. Do what you will. Just don't mess up. Your neighbor's thrill
>>
>>136988748
there is still the problem of how that ocean came to be in the first place. One solution is that it always existed and such ideas of a beginning are meaningless. Another way to see it is as spontaneously having popped into being from nothingness as quantum particles seem to, emptiness being the initial and fundamental state of Brahman. This is more akin to a Taoist idea. I hope you are following my gist, I am trying to say it IS what you are saying, but also this other. Infact it is both, but not really either as we are using language and as such very much limited to a dualistic understanding
>>
>>136989133
Yes faggot, I told you how much of a retard you are and hopefully did enough to break up the schizoid circle jerk for any lurkers who are too gullible and might get caught up believing your LARPs. Also, as I've already said, GO BACK TO /X/, this isn't the board for your delusions. This has nothing to do with politics.
>>
>Things that I have seen

In the reflection of my tv (while it was off) I saw a tall figure watching me when I was waking up from a nap. After it noticed that I was awake, it walked off.

I saw a glowing orb that had some sort of writing in it (looked like hebrew, but It was something else) flying around my room, it seemed friendly.
>>
>>136989486
>writes a paragraph that achieves nothing, expecting me to be shattered and leave
You clearly have nothing to bring to this.
>>
File: lol toids.png (444KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
lol toids.png
444KB, 600x500px
>>136984042

Started at 911 curently at Insectiod Archons from Andromeda.
>>
>>136989486
The great awakening will lead to the great happening and whence is politics. This board is waking up. Notice these threads appearing more often, many people agreeing and seeming to be awakening to the same truth? Its happening. Go fuck a kid and eat their pineal gland, kike shill
>>
File: 1489461329872.jpg (68KB, 640x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489461329872.jpg
68KB, 640x750px
>>136989486
this is all related to pedogate, which is current events and therefore falls squarely into the ruleset for the board. stop shilling and gtfo.

>>136988866
if magick isn't real, then why can you take a common household fly, drown it for 5 minutes, lay it on a dry surface and pour salt over it only to see it re-emerge alive within a couple of minutes?
>>
>>136988313
I don't follow how you claim billions and list a majority in the hundreds of thousands. Everyone agrees faggot, but claiming 1 million just means you escaped whatever dingo your mom thought ate you and found an internet connection.
>>
More.

We have two distinct systems in the brain that process information: the classical neuroaxonal network and the quantum-level microtubular network. The neuroaxonal network gives us the "perceptual-cognitive-symbolic" mode of perceiving the world , and the microtubular network offers a "direct-intuituve-nonlocal" mode. The perceptual-cognitive-symbolic mode dominates consciousness in the modern world ; information processed in the direct-intuitive-nonlocal mode is mostly filtered out.

So what are these two parts of the brain interacting with? You may ask. The information that we receive in the dimension of our senses (perceptual-cognitive-symbolic) is in the form of wave propagations in the electromagnetic spectrum and in the air. The information we receive in the underlying dimension (which is more fundamental) are propagations from the quantum level.

Have you ever been standing in a window hidden far above someone watching them as they are walking along the road and they suddenly look up at you after possibly feeling a chill? Or have you been the one looking up? You were interacting with the direct-intuitive-nonlocal dimension at the quantum level.

So what am I? You can say : I, a conscious human being, am not limited to my body. I am a matter-like system in the manifest dimension of the world, and a mind-like system in the deeper dimension. As a matter-like system I am my body, and I am ephemeral. But as a mind-like system I am my consciousness, and am part of the world's deep dimension. I am omnipresent and immortal, a nonlocal part of the infinite wholeness of the cosmos.

Now that you know this you can be more aware of reality, you will be able to explore the world in a new light and unlock 'meme magic' potential. In a sense Kek was indeed awakened as a huge group of people began to tap into this deeper dimension, no longer limiting themselves to the "perceptual-cognitive-symbolic" as if it were a prison of their own creation, for their consciousness.
>>
Hey excuse me. Anyone good with photoshop/gimp can please make these two images the same resolution and try to link them
>>136984349
>>136984894

Link them like in this

>>136987015

I'm trying to do it myself but can't because differnt resolutions

>>136984894
Or can you provide me with a copy of the image you made only the same resolution as the other one that's mine only without stretching it or something? Would let me merge them myself
>>
File: HermesTrismegistusCauc.jpg (57KB, 300x407px) Image search: [Google]
HermesTrismegistusCauc.jpg
57KB, 300x407px
where is my ashera poster? i forgot to tell you that "asherah poles" are old pagan symbols used in the Bible. they have one or two snakes up the pole... it's a mockery of Moses' staff when he threw it down before the Pharaoh and made it become a serpent. The Pharaoh's magicians were able to do the exact same thing.
the rod with the snake is in nearly all of the "mythology" stories, symbols, paintings, etc.
>>
>>136989790
That's not magic. That's called diffusion. The salt absorbs the water in their breathing tubes. They are not dead when they "drown" they are in a sort of stasis.

Magic is real thought.

Magic is science that hasn't been explained yet.
>>
>>136990073
give me a sec, i'll try
>>
>>136990066
Gonna go ahead and check myself.
>>
>>136990159
thanks. just trying to get some blenders rotating ITT
>>
File: wuz.png (924KB, 735x876px) Image search: [Google]
wuz.png
924KB, 735x876px
>>136990253
>>136990066
i'll check it
>>
>>136989790
This has nothing to do with pedogate. You want to stop pedos, find evidence of them actually adopting and fucking kids, instead of looking at symbols and supernatural nonsense. The only relevance symbols have to this is the FBI investigations that showed a connection between some symbols and pedos, but this is not even remotely superstitious or supernatural, just hidden messages for criminals.

As for the house fly example, I think you are literally retarded pal. What the fuck does any of that have to do with "magick"? First of all, an earnestly drowned fly will not resuscitate, insects are much simpler than us, and I don't even know exactly how a fly's respiratory system functions, I don't even think they have lungs, just free flowing respiratory fluid. Stop with your loaded questions, please enlighten me how putting salt on a fly is magick.

>>136989653
Not an argument.
>>
>>136990414
listen kike

everything goes back to israel.

Pedogate is the key that unlocks the devils door.

You are a fucking jew kike.
>>
>>136990414
>not an argument
Was you screeching and bleating helplessly about me going somewhere else considered one?
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>136984042

[KB Thread Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

When it comes to looking into/for rabbit holes, don't be like "Alice" and fall in. Dig the hole out with Machinery.
>>
>>136990126
I'm here.
Yeah, it's weird. They often seem to be associated with biology and justice as she is. She also warned not to mistake her for God which it seems the pagans did. Do any of them involve a cobra?
>>
>>136990615
Real or not
if we here manage to get our hands on things that can augment our probability manipulation abilities we can just make it so they send themselves to prison in the literal sense even if they didn't do anything wrong.
>>
File: 1423426697609.png (464KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1423426697609.png
464KB, 900x900px
Um guys, I just combined the star with the symbol of Venus and I think I just found another symbol.

I'm going to add on to it like with Pluto and post soon.
>>
>>136990745
when are the ayys gonna be revealed anon5
>>
>>136990904
Don't meditate/focus too much on them it could be risky.
>>
>>136990745
What do you know about Ashera?
>>
File: rooki14.png (254KB, 497x465px) Image search: [Google]
rooki14.png
254KB, 497x465px
>>136984042
>2017
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes
Were you bullied in school, retarded or perhaps both?
>I-It kills you!
Yes, and? Was life a competition about who lives the longest?
>Y-You get addicted on them!
No you don't, expect if you are underage and incapable of smoking in moderation.
>I-Its expensive!!!
Who forced you to buy a pack a day, you fucking peat-gavel?
>>
Please someone say something trurly scary/enlightening/thrutful about my hardcore porn addiction.I feel like a slave.I haven't been myself in over a year or so.I'm 18.I have become a mediocre piece of garbage who can't even sincerely hate himself properly.

I WANT TO STOP.DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY ADIVCE.I KEEP RELAPSING AND IT'S BAD.I've lost my ability to fall in love with women help i don't want to keep going like this.
>>
>>136990995
Fucking why do I feel like I'm reliving this part of my life again? Has this happened before?
These feelings are no dejavu
>>
File: Donald smoke.png (742KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Donald smoke.png
742KB, 1000x750px
>>136991102
This is now a smoking thread
>>
>>136991201
FUCK OFF KIKE
>>
File: LMAO CIGZz.png (872KB, 1022x637px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO CIGZz.png
872KB, 1022x637px
>>136991270
You made non-smoker?
>>
>>136991184
Idk, but for some reason your nation, Hungary, and Poland all seem to be special and their history cloudy for numerous reasons. Everything seems to lead to Switzerland at some point though. I wish I knew why.
>>
File: rooka.png (368KB, 950x451px) Image search: [Google]
rooka.png
368KB, 950x451px
>>136991270
manchild detected
>>
>>136991412
I'm not Hungary tho. Bulgaria
people always mix us up for some reason and desu I think im the only poster who talks about these things atleast I haven't seen any other bulgarians do it
>>
File: 1480687688301.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480687688301.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>136991349
>>136991414
JIDF detected.
>>
>>136991512
I put a comma between your nation and Hungary for a reason. I know you're Bulgaria.
>>
File: rook0.jpg (71KB, 566x798px) Image search: [Google]
rook0.jpg
71KB, 566x798px
>>136991528
peat-gavel spotted
>>
>>136991620
Ah sry. I just got used to people mixing us up with them
nevermind sry again
>>
File: 1493914888591.webm (962KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493914888591.webm
962KB, 1280x720px
>>136991622
>>136991622
>>136991349

USA is back kike. Netanyahu will bow down before Trump. The Goyim will win.
>>
>>136990904
Yo, any update? I'm not doing anything here on my end.
Don't have to complete it or anything just post where you are at right now so people might lend a hand or give input.
>>
File: unknown-sigil-2.jpg (733KB, 2137x2146px) Image search: [Google]
unknown-sigil-2.jpg
733KB, 2137x2146px
>>136990073
ROUGHLY, this.
>>
>>136991692
It's fine. I hope we figure out your symbols though, and Ashera.
>>
>>136991130
Cumming to ideas = sex magic? Sometimes i picture things like "AAPL to rise to 175$" while i cum.
>>
>>136991801
That is certainly some kind of cross.
>>
>>136984042
But who would make and enforce the rules?
>>
File: cdc.jpg (33KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
33KB, 600x558px
>>136991826
ashera is just a deification of the false mother god AL (owl) which is aleph-lamed (aleph law-med; law & medicine)
the magna carta is just for show and tell. these ((("""people"""))) are above the law.
>>
File: Fuckingfaggotzz.jpg (124KB, 1000x796px) Image search: [Google]
Fuckingfaggotzz.jpg
124KB, 1000x796px
>>136991528
>Doesn't smoke
>Says I'M the Jew

Hello literal kike foreskin chomper. Have a fucking smoke for once. (don't be a faggot)
>>
>>136991934
that, it is.
>>
>>136991130
Well, all I can suggest is to try to look up some yogic method of repurposing your hornyness.
Should be some tutorials online but i can suggest you from my own experience and discovery to just imagine your horny feeling to go from your genitals upwards along the spine and finally stop in the center of your head where your brain should be.
Keep imagining these impulses/movements until you feel less horny, if you're doing it right you should feel a burst of energy and vitality and a decrease in horny ness.
>>
All of human history and science could be 100% wrong and simulated. There's such a fine film of lies over literally everything it's insane.
>>
File: VenusXStar.jpg (56KB, 549x971px) Image search: [Google]
VenusXStar.jpg
56KB, 549x971px
>>136990995
I wanted to add it on vertically but I'm not too skilled but I think this gets the point across.
>>
>>136991130
Turn it off. Going into the porn industry and what is shoveled at you and why is truly eye opening. In fact, next time you pull up a site, instead look up the percentages of incest porn, tranny porn, other degeneracies. Look up when they started being integrated into the scene. Look up who's funding it.

Then turn. It. Off. Be a human and stronger. You are correct and it is affecting you at a base level. It's like spray paint over your third eye.
>>
>>136992005
So she really is just a small angel mistaken for God?
>>
>>136990615
>I..I don't know what to say...I'll j-just call him a kike then!
Listen, retard, you didn't even contradict what I am saying, you just called me a jew. It still has nothing to do with supernatural/metaphysical nonsense.

>>136990738
Yes, it was me telling you that this ISN'T POLITICS RELATED. You know that's true, but you argue like fucking libtard whose just been confronted, aka no arguments and bordering on strawmen and ad hominems. Kill yourself.
>>
>>136991801
Yes. I feel it. We're definately making progress towards something.
Thanks.
>>
>>136992148
That top part looks very Illuminatti.
>>
>>136985040
>But how can I know that? It hasn't happened yet.
and it's not going to, you have to take your pills.
>>
>>136991102
>Doesn´t smoke cigarettes
if I want one I smoke one - half to full pack a day depending on if I lurk the TV at a bar on the way home
>I-It kills you!
life causes cancer rumble grumble somthing or other under me grundle
>Y-You get addicted on them!
Yes you do you dumb faggot, gonna have to let that one mellow. It's the same as weed or caffeine or any other substance that doesn't have a crippling or 'noticeably' inhibiting effect
>I-Its expensive!!!
I like in manhattan, albeit the hood, it's 7 bucks for the fancy american spirits

It's not a healthy habit, but there is a real red pill in all of in rambling that is the state leveraged this to start prying 8+ feet of property to enforce smoking bans that rolled over into them legislating everything from leases on vendors and carts to dogs and be taken seriously.
>>
>>136992148
It... needs more work? Damn. Still there's something odd about it.
>>
>>136984472
>this
this
>this
this
>this
this
>this
some of them even admitted it ie Jessica Alba
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uy6E8-KzJj8
Megan Fox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLHp4C2pjGI&t=21s
>>
>>136985040
>>136992306
nederkanker is right bruh, you gotta start or stop taking something
>>
>>136984042
OP's Mom's Vagina
>>
File: 1496882611996.jpg (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1496882611996.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
you can take the brand name of just about any drug, transliterate it to GREEK, then check the definition of the greek word. Here are some examples I have done - using the New Oxford Greek dictionary which was like HELL getting a copy of:
PERCOSET - theta-epsilon-iota-kappa-omega-delta-epsilon-nu - translates roughly to PLAYPEN
LORATABS - it's two words - lambda-omega-rho-alpha | tau-alpha-beta-sigma - translates roughly to MONEY GAME
DISNEY - this one is fun - delta-epsilon-sigma-nu-iota - translates to "bond" - then you consider "Disneyland" and it becomes "land of bondage"
KLONOPIN - kappa-lambda-omega-nu-alpha-pi-epsilon-nu - CELERY
VIAGRA - theta-iota-alpha-gamma-rho-alpha - FIGURE
AMBIEN - alpha-mu-beta-nu - DULL
ADIPEX - alpha-delta-epsilon-pi-epsilon-xi - FREEZE
RITALIN - rho-epsilon-tau-alpha-lambda-epsilon-nu - PLATOON
>>
>>136992205
>continued screeching
>brings no argument, simply repeats himself
Your bumping the thread is the only useful part of you. It's appreciated. You have the attention you crave.

Nobody is leaving, nobody is going to stop discussing because you're having a tantrum. Or perhaps you'd actually like to discuss one of the actual posts ITT?
>>
>>136992596
Weren't all female roles in Roman plays performed by men?
>>
>>136987753
You should honestly do more research. I mean this is entry level knowledge and it isn't even 100% correct because you don't have a refined understanding.
>>
File: Dana sprite.png (248KB, 336x451px) Image search: [Google]
Dana sprite.png
248KB, 336x451px
>>136992356
>>
File: mapped errors.jpg (490KB, 2137x2146px) Image search: [Google]
mapped errors.jpg
490KB, 2137x2146px
>>136991801
Hold on sorry to bug you but these need to be connected for better relay quality otherwise it's broken and not working correctly.
>>
File: IMG_0967.jpg (10KB, 354x143px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0967.jpg
10KB, 354x143px
>>136992005
>>136992160
Got this in my captcha.
Whatever kind of angel she is, she is among us.
>>
Jews believe Aryans were a Canaanite tribe they call the Amalekites. Post flood, they migrated to Asia (India) and also into eastern Europe, before settling in modern day Germany.

Ridiculous, I thought. From there, you will look at who Amalek (who created the Amalekites) was. An antideluvian nephilim king of Ur in Iraq.

Nephilim? Then you get into that by looking at the book of Enoch. Watchers, nephilim, fallen angels. They created their own races all over the globe.

From there, you will want to know who the biblical God is. Doesn't he have a name? The watchers/nephilim had names. The Jewish god's name was El, Adonai, Saturn, and Anu before that.

Anu? As in Annunaki? Yes, the same god. And the snake from the garden of Eden is Enki, who is the progenitor of the line of Marduke, Seth, and Amalek.

Why is this important? Because El commanded the Jews to murder the Amalekites, declaring them the enemy of the Jews for all time.

It doesn't matter if you believe it. The Rothschild's and other globalist occult Jews do believe it. Now you know why Germany has been targeted for annihilation since WW1, and why now the goal is to simply breed whites out of existence.

And ultimately, the modern king James Bible is a lie meant to obfuscate the creation of races aside from the Jews, and eliminate the importance and public knowledge of the nephilim.
>>
>>136993103
This
>>
File: 7aKBWaf.png (418KB, 1828x892px) Image search: [Google]
7aKBWaf.png
418KB, 1828x892px
>>136990066
Well, I sure did CHECK your digits
>>136988899
Damn, checked as well anon.
Also both of you are 100% right
>>
File: 1502472101819.jpg (73KB, 1024x465px) Image search: [Google]
1502472101819.jpg
73KB, 1024x465px
>>136992971
>Atera
What are the chances this being you all speak of is right now empowering my intuition to the point where I go mad but in turn start to exchange small hints that will lead to the divine ascension of the individual that manages to complete the puzzle I am pointing and directing everyone at but for some reason can't feel it there?

Fuck now I'm getting paranoid I guess? What's happening to me...
>>
>>136992679
>continuing
ADDERALL - alpha-delta-epsilon-rho-alpha-lambda - IMPERIAL
VALIUM - theta-alpha-lambda-iota-upsilon-mu - WOOL
ZOLOFT - zeta-omega-lambda-omicron-theta-tau - LIVESTOCK
XANAX - stigma-eta-nu-eta-xi - HELL

Now for some other fun. Pope Francis's name:
JORGE - lambda-omicron-rho-alpha - POPA/PAPA
MARIO - mu-alpha-rho-iota-omega - MAP?
BERGOGLIA - beta-epsilon-rho-gamma-omega-gamma-lambda-iota-alpha - ARMAGE__ON
>>
>>136992868
i'm going to have to start over. i noticed that as i was about 1/4 the way done a min ago. gimme min.
>>
>>136993103
>my nigga
>>
>>136992717
I already gave you my argument you worthless degenerate. I have stated it several times. This. isn't. politics. related. You are entirely inseparable from the average leftist in terms of how you respond, you completely ignore everything I am saying, and just continue to argue against strawmen, while claiming that I am not saying anything. It is to be expected of course, because just like leftists have no common sense or rational thinking when it comes to social issues and economic issues, you have no common sense or ability for rational thinking when it comes to base physical reality, since you are a /x/-tier LARPing idiot. Furthermore, you keep implying that I am "throwing a tantrum", just be straight with everyone you little bitch, go ahead and make your worthless accusation in its true form, say "u mad bro?" That is after all the entire essence of every single post you have made so far in reply to me.

> Or perhaps you'd actually like to discuss one of the actual posts ITT?
There is nothing to discuss. This is the kind of nonsense that you can't even disagree with because everyone in this thread who is peddling it is a literal retard. You are demanding that I pretend anything you posted even has legitimacy to begin with, it doesn't, and I will do no such thing. It doesn't warrant any kind of argumentation, I can't even ask for "proof" of anything you have claimed, because you will just call me a kike simply because I don't believe your LARPs.
>>
File: WHAT-IS-THIS.png (91KB, 971x1549px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT-IS-THIS.png
91KB, 971x1549px
>>136992292
>>136992416
What is this supposed to be?
>>
>>136992205
listen faggot, this type of discussion is for the spiritually enlightened big dicks of pol. We illuminati now. We are the autists that used the egregore of kek to meme trump into presidency. We are the seat of the power. This thread is how awaken more curious truth seekers and finally gain the power to meme pizzagate arrests + MORE. We are awakening
>>
File: 1495725024912.jpg (4MB, 5705x4599px) Image search: [Google]
1495725024912.jpg
4MB, 5705x4599px
just a reminder. Kek foretold of King Nigger going to Prison,
>>
>>136993269
She is a servant of God. I know because a priest had me test her and confirmed it for me. So don't worry. If it is her she only wants to help you.
>>
>>136993543
What are you awakening to? Stop speaking in pseudo-riddles, you don't even know what you are saying, you hide your ignorance behind a veil of LARPy nonsense. /Pol/ helped get Trump elected through simply propaganda and shifting of the overton window, nothing to do with egregores, angels, demons, supernatural entities, or symbols that dont actually symbolize anything except figments of your imagination.
>>
File: Error map.png (201KB, 971x1549px) Image search: [Google]
Error map.png
201KB, 971x1549px
>>136993516
It's not working. You are on the right track tho you just have to do it with the plus only and merge them in the middle so it forms a square.
>>
>>136993103
can you develop on the watchers plz?
>>136992205
I know I shouldn't give you any more attention, but fuck the hell off shill. We are way too far gone to even process your larping garbage.
>>
>>136993516
I'm not sure. Does anyone else know?
>>
>>136993516
its bad news. DELET THIS.
>>
>>136993761
I feel a word inside me. Two words. Divine Memetics.
Perhaps its what we're trying to do in this thread. To unravel the ultimate meme. The God Meme.
Ofc this a theory in my head in the moment. One of the many millions but the only one that feels right.
Just wanted to write this out for some reason.
This machine that's gonna be built. it's big but it always has existed and not.
>>
>>136993785
Thats just like, your opinion, faggot. Those that know, know exactly what i'm talking about. I could care less what you think. How many shekels are you receiving, by the way?
>>
>>136993858
Yeah, you really are too "far gone", since you think I am the one who is LARPing, when you are the one who believes in /x/-tier nonsense.

>>136994222
>Those that know, know exactly what i'm talking about
I.E. "I dont know anything so I will give you a vague copout answer", go ahead, keep calling me a jew shill just because I don't want to go along with your retarded LARP. You can't even answer a simple question because you don't actually fucking know anything.
>>
>>136993931
It's not properly aligned but I can see where it can go and what its purpose should be. He has to do
>>136993795
>>
>>136984894
jewish feminism

>the infinitude of the universe
kys faggots this guy is making fun of you
>>
>>136994748
>>the infinitude of the universe
It could actually be an expression of time itself converted and compressed in a sigil. In a letter. A number.
Like I said before It's Pluto+Saturn.
>>
File: 1499269216017.jpg (100KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1499269216017.jpg
100KB, 540x540px
>>136993471
Do you want to know why I didn't even read your wall of text?
Because I know it's ultimately a whine, crying about how you don't feel like this is related to politics and that you don't believe in it and I imagine it's peppered with what you consider sharp witty cutting edge remarks and it's just drivel.

Nothing you are doing is impacting the thread and no one is going to stop talking because of you.
>>
>>136994863
its four jewish stars and four feminist fight symbols lad, the only "extra thing" is the circle in the middle which might mean an anus?
>>
File: all-the-pills-are-red.jpg (12KB, 236x263px) Image search: [Google]
all-the-pills-are-red.jpg
12KB, 236x263px
>>136987461
It's not (((they))) that have tricked you; your own mind is the trick.
>>
>>136993278
This is really cool anon, good work
>>
>>136994987
>four jewish stars
Which are also the same shape as one of the poles of Saturn.
> and four feminist fight symbols
Which are the astrological symbol of Hades the underworld
>the only "extra thing" is the circle in the middle which might mean an anus?
The circle infinity.
>>
File: New-Cross.png (93KB, 1601x1784px) Image search: [Google]
New-Cross.png
93KB, 1601x1784px
>>136993795
>>136993931
>>136994084
PRAY FOR MY SOUL.
>>
>>136995168
YOU DID IT. THE KEY I SEE IT
>>
>>136984472
holy shit dude! I've been sheltering myself from popular culture for a while now so i haven't noticed this but that's fucking surreal
>>
>>136984042
Literally Judaism
That's why Anarchists are always shock troops for Communists
>>
>>136994931
Wow, another 'u mad bro" post, just save yourself the time and write that next time, you can drop any pretense of being a rational human being. It's not about what I feel either, this is objectively not related to fucking politics. This is objectively the kind of thing you see in /x/. I know this thread isn't suddenly going to die just because I am countersignaling it, unlike you I am not delusional. That isn't going to stop me from calling each and every one of you a LARPing retard every time I see you make these threads.
>>
>>136995146
?? why do you think those symbols were chosen as the jewish star and the feminist fight?
>>
>>136995168
>>136995232
WHAT IS IT?!
>>
>>136995232
What do you see? Go ahead and explain yourself, if you even can.
>>
File: 2000px-Venus_symbol.svg_.png (49KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Venus_symbol.svg_.png
49KB, 2000x2000px
>>136994748
You're unto something, that is a huge corruption of the venus sign.
>>
>>136995168
Guys... it happened. The "chosen one" now has the choice and the materials needed to embark on the journey to Godhood.
The machine. It's God.

No, this doesn't mean they're useless on their own. It's obvious that secret societies and occultist knew about the them but apparently it had to be posted about here for some reason so it's picked up and put to the use.
>>
>>136987015
>>136990073
try this. it's maddening because there are many small imperfections lol
>>
>>136995380
>>136995309
I am Prometheus.
>>
File: dddddddddd.jpg (1MB, 2000x2800px) Image search: [Google]
dddddddddd.jpg
1MB, 2000x2800px
?????????
>>
File: mirrors.jpg (118KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
mirrors.jpg
118KB, 960x720px
>>136995766
>>>.<
>>
>>136995305
>went back and read the post
>not only was I in the ballpark, I hit the nail on the head
Do whatever you want. There's always someone trying to be a backseat mod in their taiwanese forum and they throw a tantrum when people don't listen. You're predictable and irrelevant to the discussion happening here.
>>
>>136995277
those aren't real anarchists. they're leftist fuckwits with collectivist goals (= tyranny)
>>
>>136995766
Wow, another post that doesn't actually say anything. 2deep4me faggot.
>>
>>136995601
>imperfections
Like there should be. The only way to "smooth" out everything is to use math to calculate the specific angles.
Math and Intuition
>>136995823
Exactly. Just as I knew it would happen.
>>
>>136995917
I dont need you to listen nor do I expect you to, you are not a rational animal and are incapable of doing anything even remotely comparable to "listening." At the very least I am here to trigger /x/-tier LARPers and schizos, because that's what happens whenever you disagree with them. Clearly I have been moderately successful.
>>
File: wtf4.jpg (728KB, 2560x2560px) Image search: [Google]
wtf4.jpg
728KB, 2560x2560px
>>136996049
>Just as I knew it would happen.
¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
>>
File: WAKE-ME-UP.png (291KB, 3556x3569px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE-ME-UP.png
291KB, 3556x3569px
WHAT HAVE I CREATED

IT JUST KEEPS GROWING
>>
>>136984042
Sounds the same as communism
>>
>>136996229
What are these things you're posting?
>>
>>136992679
>DISNEY - this one is fun - delta-epsilon-sigma-nu-iota

why not delta-iota? are you somehow going by modern greek pronunciation?
>>
File: the-last-supper-greek-gang-signs.jpg (264KB, 1600x920px) Image search: [Google]
the-last-supper-greek-gang-signs.jpg
264KB, 1600x920px
>>136995094
gracias amigo
it doesn't stop there. this painting that everyone knows about... along with many other works of da vinci, michaelangelo, raphael, and others, contain greek letters as held like gang signs. in this painting of the last supper, it says "nude silas" (or an anagram for such) and I've found another couple which have said "nude soul"
>>
File: Greatness.jpg (97KB, 527x434px) Image search: [Google]
Greatness.jpg
97KB, 527x434px
>>136995823
Look upon its face. Your savior. It's the fire.
>>
>>136996350
because it's not pronounced deesknee
>>
File: nuggets.png (28KB, 331x285px) Image search: [Google]
nuggets.png
28KB, 331x285px
>>136991795

you know he goes back to shake his hand, right?
>>
File: wtf2.jpg (720KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wtf2.jpg
720KB, 1280x1280px
>>136996330
christian symetry buttfucking pagan halfassery
>>
File: IMG_0982.jpg (24KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0982.jpg
24KB, 330x330px
>>136996271
?
>>
>>136996229
Like you are doing. You and the others after you. You will look upon You will ask questions. You will act upon, paint upon, work upon. Everyone down to the casual onlooker is part of the building process
It's all predestined.
>>
>>136996523
I am a Christian, stupid.
>>
File: abc3.jpg (258KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
abc3.jpg
258KB, 1200x1200px
>>136996383
LOL
Look at this one, this is one of the most direct ones ive ever seen

Can you see him? Our lord and savior?
>>
File: CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CcjMWaoXIAAKByw.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
>>136996226
>I'm here to trigger people and it's working
>replies with walls of texts and continues to reply even when flat out told nobody reads or cares
>>
File: One Dollar Bill.jpg (862KB, 1600x1377px) Image search: [Google]
One Dollar Bill.jpg
862KB, 1600x1377px
>>136984042
Ephesians 2:2King James Version (KJV)

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

John 12:31King James Version (KJV)

31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Colossians 1:13King James Version (KJV)

13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

2 Timothy 2:26King James Version (KJV)

26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

1 John 5:19King James Version (KJV)

19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

2 Corinthians 4:4King James Version (KJV)

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
>>
>>136996698
which sigil / whatever was your source for that?
>>
File: Fu-Dog.jpg (221KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Fu-Dog.jpg
221KB, 960x960px
is /pol/ ready to be redpilled on reality?
>>
>>136996644
checked - but predestination as a teaching of John Calvin doesn't jive with the Holy Scriptures
>>
>>136984042
Without rulers rules are just suggestions
>>
>>136996905
Yes
>>
>>136996905
do it faggot
>>
File: 1468995588509.png (631KB, 681x681px) Image search: [Google]
1468995588509.png
631KB, 681x681px
>Pluto + Star = >>136984894
>Venus + Star = >>136995168

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
>>
>>136988840
>>136988840
so you unironically believe the earth is spinning in space at nasa-speeds but also unironically think the earth is at the same time hollow? what the fuck?
>>
>>136996959
So you say Armageddon isn't real because it's predestined?
I am not a protestant or a follower of Calvin but you very well know that some things are destined to happen and some not.

It's all in God's hands as it always has been.
>>
File: crucified_by_the_pyramidal_jew.png (226KB, 250x360px) Image search: [Google]
crucified_by_the_pyramidal_jew.png
226KB, 250x360px
>>136996698
>>
File: freddy-krueger1-1.jpg (486KB, 975x1028px) Image search: [Google]
freddy-krueger1-1.jpg
486KB, 975x1028px
>>136996905
try me
>>
>>136996807
>nobody cares, I don't care either, that's why I've been replying to you this entire time.
Keep telling yourself you don't care faggot. "Nobody cares" is not an argument. It's what leftists say when they have nothing else left to say.
>>
>>136997163
The Fire... it works. I did it.
but why did i do it?
surely my punishment awaits
>>
File: 1502156590088.jpg (4MB, 1576x2672px) Image search: [Google]
1502156590088.jpg
4MB, 1576x2672px
>>
>>136997300
Why did I give it to them?
Why?
Why?
>>
>>136997429
pray, nigga
>>
>>136997429
No, I had to. I regret nothing.
>>
File: Star of Isis blue4.gif (14KB, 155x154px) Image search: [Google]
Star of Isis blue4.gif
14KB, 155x154px
>>136996589

Funny enough, when I invented my own autistic mangekyou sharingan, I unknowingly designed a perfect depiction of the star of Isis .
Used to draw that shit all the time in class, for no reason
>>
>>136997299
You're doing great, anon.

Getting close to limit, if these threads continue, I'm going to upload some paintings that I've imprinted with a seed. Some great ideas in here.
>>
>>136997300
>>136997429
>>136997485
?????¿¿¿¿¿¿!!!!101
>>
>>136997683
You imprinted paintings with a "seed"? What does that even mean? Take this opportunity to enlighten me, after all you asked earlier if I had any legitimate questions.
>>
>>136997683
>seed
What?
>>
File: hexagrad.jpg (77KB, 792x594px) Image search: [Google]
hexagrad.jpg
77KB, 792x594px
>>
>>136997738
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136536463/#136579333
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136735882/
>>
against those fucking retarded jews; how do you not think jesus was the messiah, do you really think that the gospels were written by his friends, or historians of later years, as poppe ratzinger said, skeptics credit the discoples with an incredible amount of genius. is it not rather more likely that all of the words of genius found in the gospels, and spocrypha even come from ONE MAN and that this exceeding, infinite genius, this genius who can only be described as complets was one man, and had only one source Jesus himself; how can they not see that htis is necessary? and if they do accept this, how can they not accept that he is/was the Messiah, God in human form?
>>
Awake, awake, awake
Awake in peace
Lady of peace
Rise thou in peace
Rise thou in beauty
Goddess of life
Beautiful in the heavens
The heavens in peace
Earth in peace
O Goddess
Daughter of Nut
Daughter of Geb
Beloved of Osiris
Goddess rich in names!
All praise to You
All praise to You
I adore You
I adore You
Lady Isis!
>>
Atheism is true but humanity is not ready for it yet. Though many have abandoned traditional religions they readily believe in modern political movements in their place. Modern political movements are not entirely evil and traditional religions are not either. However, people are unwilling to critical examine the ideologies they believe in and so it seems a seed of evil shall always be planted within them.
>>
>>136997981
>WAKE THE FUCK UP THE WOLD IS RUN BY A SANTANIC DEATH CULT.

>end of the world prophecy

>luciferian dumbfaggotry

?????¿¿¿¿!!!101
>>
>>136997837
>>136997841
A thought, an idea. You can call it sigil if you want. Specifically, it's asking a question to be more receptive in yourself, to expect revelation. An ask for harmonious accord rather than discord, an ask for personal focus.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
>>136984042
The Shakespearean shadow cult.
>>
>>136998415
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoiac-critical_method
>>
>>136996905
Absolutely
>>
File: 1501180748112.jpg (128KB, 594x698px) Image search: [Google]
1501180748112.jpg
128KB, 594x698px
>>136997897
>>
File: When-stars-colide.jpg (35KB, 710x800px) Image search: [Google]
When-stars-colide.jpg
35KB, 710x800px
I crossed two stars(the sun and the star of david)
What does it look like?
>>
File: matrix_pod-1.jpg (34KB, 597x357px) Image search: [Google]
matrix_pod-1.jpg
34KB, 597x357px
>>136997897
The Black Cube is the Soul Trap of the Demurge.

Then he sends you back into the Matrix.
>>
File: Redpill on Christianity.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px) Image search: [Google]
Redpill on Christianity.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
>>136986000
>3. Im afraid of any dieties but Jesus their all evil

>Its fine if you believe this, let Jesus be your inspiration to change the world. My own view is that certain archetypes (positive or negative) have manifested through history under different names. The Buddhas teachings are common to those of Jesus in many ways. We have always had good vs bad, light vs dark. The names arnt that important imo.
The teachings of Buddha are obsolete because the Messiah has already arrived and paid the price for our sins.
http://www.bibleprobe.com/buddhatoldofjesus.htm
>>
>>136984042
New thread for when this one dies.
>>136998886
>>
>>136998415
>Specifically, it's asking a question to be more receptive in yourself, to expect revelation.
That doesn't even make any fucking sense. Seriously, what does this sentence even mean? Asking a question to be more receptive in yourself? WHAT?

>An ask for harmonious accord rather than discord, an ask for personal focus.
Harmonious accord with what? This is why I can't take you seriously, you use pseudo-complicated sentences that still say nothing of substance.
>>
File: metamorphosisofnarcissus.jpg (132KB, 800x523px) Image search: [Google]
metamorphosisofnarcissus.jpg
132KB, 800x523px
>>136998603
Wonderful work, and speaking of Dali, isn't this painting fantastic?
>>
>>136999356
suggestive overload

what do you see in it?
>>
I'm done, this is getting too creepy. I felt like I was being watched the whole time when making this.

Maybe later we can do the rest of the solar system.
>>
>>136999292
You make a random drawing based on self similarity and symettry (produces unintentional shapes) and expect to later find messages in it

You can also go drive and ask questions and grab your answers from the plates

Basically you ask questions to random processes and stuff just jumps out to you, in some sense its like a rorschach because there's actually nothing in there, its just your unconscious mind making sense of forms, so by seeing them you can communicate with lower parts of yourself that don't communicate via rationality or language but trough symbolism that evokes emotions and sensations
>>
>>136999292
I really didn't say anything hard. If all you can do is just whine that you don't understand, then maybe just relax and try to ask specific questions about what it is exactly that you don't understand. The way you're carrying on, you'd think we weren't speaking English. I literally cannot break down the sentence - I'm going to ask to be more receptive as a person-any simpler for you. You're like an actual child.
>harmonious accord with what
General accord with your life, the forces around you, the universe, and all the other things that you're just going to scoff off anyway and so really the only reason I'm responding is to bump.
>>
>>136999841
dream analysis, i-ching, astrology and tarot work in similar ways, you fill in the gaps and bring forms that have personal meaning to illusory shadows

paranoia and drugs bring forth states of consciousness that are more focused on filling gaps which is why they are so connected with the mystical "scene"

is some sort of self-exploration via exploitation of mind's processes, turned into cults by people who can't come off the gap-filling state into a more operational mundane state
>>
>>137000426
thats also why people in these circles are intentionally cryptic, they make ambiguous statements intended for you to make your own personal dream around their words and presence, this way they get power over you
>>
File: revelation8v1.png (405KB, 1200x540px) Image search: [Google]
revelation8v1.png
405KB, 1200x540px
>>136997981
i think you could use these
>>
File: revelation8v4.png (2MB, 1709x1802px) Image search: [Google]
revelation8v4.png
2MB, 1709x1802px
>>136997981
2/2
>>
>>136999841
>You make a random drawing based on self similarity and symettry (produces unintentional shapes) and expect to later find messages in it
Naturally, when you expect to find meaning in something, you will. That doesn't make that sensible or true, nor does it even have to make sense outside of your own imagination.

>You can also go drive and ask questions and grab your answers from the plates
Finding random meaning in license plates? Are you serious? And you expect me to take this seriously?

>Basically you ask questions to random processes and stuff just jumps out to you, in some sense its like a rorschach because there's actually nothing in there, its just your unconscious mind making sense of forms, so by seeing them you can communicate with lower parts of yourself that don't communicate via rationality or language but trough symbolism that evokes emotions and sensations
And what exactly do you expect to discover using this method? What have you even discovered about your subconscious using this method?

>>137000039
No, you didn't say anything hard, I said it was nonsensical. There is a difference. Just because a sentence literally does not make sense, being akin to gibberish, doesn't make it "deep" or "hard to comprehend", its just nonsensical. Your sentences quite literally did not make sense within the scope of the english language.

>Specifically, it's asking a question to be more receptive in yourself
This sentence doesn't make any fucking sense. You are asking a question, to be more receptive in yourself. What does it mean to be "receptive in yourself"? Receptive means: willing to consider or accept new suggestions and ideas. You are saying: Ask a question to be willing to accept new ideas in yourself. Accept them IN YOURSELF? This doesn't make any sense.

>>137000039
>General accord with your life,
You want to ask a painting for "harmony in your life?' More nonsensical new age nonsense. I genuinely believe that half of you have sub 100 IQs.
>>
>>137000954
>I don't believe in what you just wrote
Am I in the ballpark again?

Why does the thought of accepting new ideas in yourself not make sense?
>>
File: leontosphere_jp70.jpg (17KB, 146x359px) Image search: [Google]
leontosphere_jp70.jpg
17KB, 146x359px
>>136984042
>Talk about the most redpilled rabbit holes you've gone down.

It is the Hypostasis of the Archons.

The Reality of the Rulers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqB65nqLgSs
>>
>>136993239
>>136988888
>>
>>137001154
>Why does the thought of accepting new ideas in yourself not make sense?
Are you seriously going to tell me that I have problems with the english language when you keep writing this sentence and thinking that is correct? One does not say "accept new ideas in yourself", you just say "accept new ideas". I hope english isn't your first language, because this only confirms that you aren't anywhere near as intelligent as you think you are.

And accepting new ideas does make sense, I just don't understand why you would ask a fucking painting to make you accept new ideas.
>>
File: demi2.jpg (32KB, 252x493px) Image search: [Google]
demi2.jpg
32KB, 252x493px
>>137001291
>Hypostasis of the Archons

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypostasis_of_the_Archons
>>
>>137000954
>nor does it even have to make sense outside of your own imagination.
Thats the point, im not claiming there's anything outside of yourself, im just saying you are exploiting a natural process that normally makes people mad WHILE being aware that this is exactly what is going on and that no, the radio is not talking to you

You are forcing parts of your brain that are consciously unreachable to speak to you while dissociating from it as a measure of mental health protection

>Are you serious?
I am, you have no clue how many "JEW" and "NIG" plates there are around, the point is you are cruising around thousands of plates and your mind is reading them all but filtering them cause you are not worried about it an concsious manner, when you bring them to consciousness under the operation of "answering questions", your brain focuses on the one that gives you the answer your unconscious mind is looking for

You can use any other random process, the point is to give a "voice" to the unconsciouss process to speak through

>And what exactly do you expect to discover using this method? What have you even discovered about your subconscious using this method?
Lots of stuff, try it if you want, im not saying you should do it, im answering your question in a direct manner instead of playing cryptic wizard like all these faggots
>>
>>136984042
>Be me
>See anon post about elders of zion
>download book to check it out.
>anon in thread mentions rich jews
>One of them is the husband of Donald Trump's daughter.
>That anon theorizes the husband is one of the elite and ((they)) will use her to threaten Trump.
>I search this guy's name online.
>He is literally a member of the one percent. The other rich jews are annoyed because he flaunts his money.
> He once paid more for a single building in New York than any other building in the city's history.

>It turns out this guy and the group of one percent jews in New York are the descendants of Jews that survived the Holocaust.
>They named streets and buildings after their savior Schindler.
>But they are very quiet about their money and "humble."

>I search all four names the anon shared, but other than Trump's son in law, the others are boring, old, rich, jews.
>During the last name search something happens.
>A pop up appears on my google search page.
>Google asks if I am a real person.
>It says they think from my recent search history, that someone has hacked my phone and searching all this while pretending to be me.
>I instantly shut down google and turn my phone camera to face the cealing.
>Scared shitless.

>A week later I have a stressfull dream that someone hacked my phone and deleted the Elders of Zion document.
>Check phone
>Document is gone because stupid phone card stopped working.

And that is how I learned a mongolian basket weaving site will get you in trouble for googling the names of old jews.
>>
>>137001474
You're doing great anon
>>
>>137001827
you got your wings, congrats.
>>
>>137001827
>Be you
>read spoopy story
>hear sounds outside
>be super scared

>Be you
>be doing usual stuff
>hear stuff outside
>continue doing usual stuff
>>
>>137001984
Like fucking clockwork, once you run out of things to say you once again revert to snarky non arguments.

>>137001663
>I am, you have no clue how many "JEW" and "NIG" plates there are around, the point is you are cruising around thousands of plates and your mind is reading them all but filtering them cause you are not worried about it an concsious manner, when you bring them to consciousness under the operation of "answering questions", your brain focuses on the one that gives you the answer your unconscious mind is looking for
Yes, sooner or later an assortment of letters is going to spell out jew or nig, why is this even worthy of consideration?

>You can use any other random process, the point is to give a "voice" to the unconsciouss process to speak through
OK, fair enough, just seems like a really weird way of doing things, and I don't believe everyone here is quite as "simple" about it as you are.

>Lots of stuff, try it if you want, im not saying you should do it, im answering your question in a direct manner instead of playing cryptic wizard like all these faggots
I genuinely appreciate you not being a cryptic LARPy wizard. It is a breath of fresh air.
>>
Meditation and psychedelics. Reached levels of woke that are uncomfortable.
>>
File: 1490108150712.gif (2MB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1490108150712.gif
2MB, 500x750px
>>137001475
thank you friendo
>>
>>137002538
>why is this even worthy of consideration?
Because of the timing the plates appear at, sometimes its utter nonsense, sometimes it makes weird spoopy sense and gets you thinking, if anything, its funny and kind of creative: at the beginning of the XX century the cool new fad in poetry/literature was to grab a piece of text, cut all the words in single pieces and then pull them at random out of a hat, most was crap but sometimes good alien-tier stuff that the writer could not have come up with by himself formed at random

Source text selection pays a big role here, the rest is just probability i guess

>seems like a really weird way of doing things
Not at all
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test#Method
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoiac-critical_method
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut-up_technique

>I don't believe everyone here is quite as "simple" about it as you are.
Yeah i know, but most are teenagers and this is their first introduction to fiddling with random processes

Look this, very cool math thingy, after he explains the process jump to 2:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbKtFN71Lfs
>>
>>137003291
Thank you anon, this I can understand as these explanations are actually dependent on physical reality and logic. I appreciate it.
>>
>>137003719
all the irrational crap is just fringe evidence of possible new discoveries, magic potions after all are just household chemistry. Also lots of psychlogy, suggestion and placebo
>>
>>136984042

Anarchy is not now, and has never been sustainable long term.

It only ever exists during civil wars / revolutions for a short time.

And there is always some form of a power structure. Even if it's just some band of a couple of dozen cavemen. There will be a hierarchy.

Look at the military, always a power structure.

Look at a corporation, always a power structure.

Look at organized crime, there will be a boss.
>>
>>137005316
If Anarchy involves hierarchy without collective accountability.... do we live in anarchy?
>>
File: ancaphd.png (334KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ancaphd.png
334KB, 1280x720px
>>136984042
Flag as the true moral sustainable system.

Blockchain as the means.
>>
>>136984042
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2xYjiL8yyE
>>
>>137005316

Your trying to talk to a Libertarian Gnostic about Anarchy. When he is warning you about the Archons.

You missed the point entirely.

We are made to be Workers, mortal slaves by these Archons. Why else do you think the Commies call themselves that?
>>
>>136984042
feels like high school creative writing class in here

>We ARE consciousness, despite the diminuitive-microtonal happenstance we perceive ourselves to be in. Over one thousand historians are parenthetical to the most opulent paradigm of our time - that we are time. Time is a centripetal force beyond the 4-dimensional reality our senses derive from what used to be called 'mesh-theory.'

fake and gay. sage
>>
File: 1502469863359m.jpg (146KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502469863359m.jpg
146KB, 576x1024px
>>
File: JUST.jpg (2MB, 2976x2884px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
2MB, 2976x2884px
>>136984042
> no rulers no masters
> rulers and masters rise as people organize in gangs/clans, aka warlords. Such progress
Thread posts: 301
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.