[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what about some redpill on WWI? which country was responsible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: trench.jpg (373KB, 1400x1069px) Image search: [Google]
trench.jpg
373KB, 1400x1069px
what about some redpill on WWI? which country was responsible for the great war? many people seem to agree it was germany. i'm reading about the subject but i'd like the opinion from /pol/
>>
>>136982504
>germany
they are responsible for all wars
t. butthurt Pole
but in all seriousness, WW1 was caused by geopoliticial events in Europe, little clashes between powers that mounted up and became bigger clashes, and after that, WW1
>>
File: wwdf.png (45KB, 1058x485px) Image search: [Google]
wwdf.png
45KB, 1058x485px
>>136982504
>which country was responsible for the great war?

Pic related, the course of events
I let you judge by yourself
>>
While the germans had their part, it was a mexican standoff more than anything else.

Russia was modernizing and the krauts felt unsafe, wanting a good chain of buffer states to them.
Germany united, and the limeys didn't want to be relegated into a clear #2.
France wanted to get back at Germany after the 1870 war.
Italy, Romani and Serbia wanted chunks of Austria-Hungary.
Not sure if the ottos wanted anything, but they were eventually pushed into the fray by the limeys.
>>
>>136982504
All of them are. WW1 was unnecessary.
>>
>>136982683
>they are responsible for all wars

>germany cuased ww1 mamay
stupid slavshit ww1 was cuased by the austrian hungarians when the invaded serbia after the assasination of franz ferdinant.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.