[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Son of a BITCH I go offline three hours for a trip to Mobile

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3072.jpg (34KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3072.jpg
34KB, 320x320px
Son of a BITCH
I go offline three hours for a trip to Mobile and come home to find our idiot President is threatening nuclear war.
Literally threatening nuclear war.
Son of a BITCH. GODDAMN IT ALL TO HELL. FUCK FUCK FUCK.
There aren't a enough swear words.
I grew up with this dick waggling bullshit. This insanity. This fucking nightmare.
Nuclear war.
My generation, we never knew if we'd be the last of the human race. Just, BLAMO! One day some lunatic in Washington or Moscow would just up and decide to end it all.
MAD they called it.
Mutually assured destruction. MAD. Cute, right?
It was mad all right. Insane, the whole goddamned bunch of them. That's right insane. Crazier than a shithouse rat. Mentally unbalanced. Fucked in the head. That's what you are when you talk about vaporizing whole cites like that's the moral high ground. Oh, they might kill us, but we'll kill them right back. NOBODY will survive. THAT will show those sons of bitches, by Jesus!
>>
>>136981385
Noice larp me laddie! Gibbinit to em boyo!
>>
>>136981385
>North Korea tests missiles (even though they ain't supposed to)
>They're told to stop.
>They keep testing missiles.
>They say they want to blow up America.
>Trump says we'll glass them if they try.
>ERMAGERD DRUMPHS IS STARTING TEH WAR IMPEEEECH REEEEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_3073.jpg (28KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3073.jpg
28KB, 285x285px
Fuck you. Fuck all you shitheads who voted for Trump.
>>
>>136981960
You're right. I should have voted for the woman who was such a mess she couldn't give a concession speech election night. What a strong world leader.
>>
My kid? My kid could grow up knowing that while the world was a dangerous place, at least -- at least -- sanity had prevailed, or luck, or fate, or whatever, and he didn't have to wonder if he'd make it to adulthood or if some lunatic would just decide to kill the earth.
>>
File: sdfu.jpg (44KB, 480x446px) Image search: [Google]
sdfu.jpg
44KB, 480x446px
>>
>>136981385
What drugs are you taking?
>>
>>136982890
I'd like whatever he's having (assuming this is actually him and it's not just some larper pretending to be him)

https://twitter.com/Stonekettle
stonekettle.com
>>
File: 1487352029918.png (169KB, 1166x1304px) Image search: [Google]
1487352029918.png
169KB, 1166x1304px
>>136981385
Pussyfaggot
>>
I spent most of my adult life in the military trying to prevent that -- only to see up close just how utterly insane these people are. Grown men and woman, talking in normal tones about vaporizing entire cities, killing BILLIONS, ending civilization, like they were planing a surprise party.
And then the Soviet Union collapsed and the wall came down and they set the doomsday clock back and for the first time in three generations, we could maybe breathe a little easier.
>>
>>136981888
>even though they ain't supposed to
That's where you are wrong. North Korea can do whatever the fuck they please, building nukes it's their fucking right. If Americans intervene because they don't like what NK does, then they are the ones starting the war. The US caused this entire situation, now deal with the consequences.
>>
File: IMG_3074.jpg (69KB, 875x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3074.jpg
69KB, 875x693px
20 years later? People who goddamned well ought to know better elected another murderous maniac, another goddamned Reagan wannabe, another fucking asshole eager to gamble away the future of the human race for vainglory and dick-waggling.
>>
Fuck trump and before you say anthing about me liking hillary, fuck hillary. People dont seem to fucking realize that we dont control NK so when they tested nukes thats their business not ours. Also the us can go kill its self at this rate
>>
>>136983096
Don't try anything stupid
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.