[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're doing it wrong

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0601.png (35KB, 2000x1455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.png
35KB, 2000x1455px
The trick is not to hate all Jews, no matter what, the trick is it convince some to come to your side. Even Hitler knew this. To have a high up Jew entirely on your side, would make you a hell of a lot more powerful. Easier said then done though
>>
>easier said than done though

This should tell you exactly why we don't need Jews. They know about white genocide. They know whats happening. How many "based Jews" do you see in the streets protesting white genocide ...without trying to push their own agenda, like Zionism? Zero. There are zero "based Jews" on our side. If the Jewish genocide of the white race isn't enough to "convince" a Jew to help us, then fuck them.

We don't need kikes.
We need good Aryan men and women to stand up.

SAGE.
>>
>>136981097
I'm sorry but we do. Who developed Hitler's subs and headed the Nazi rocket program? All Jews. Jews are probably the most intelligent race there is, it's just genetics. You don't need a whole army of them. Just a couple thousand at the very most. Aryans are probably the most well rounded race IMO
>>
File: Jew IQ.jpg (672KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Jew IQ.jpg
672KB, 1680x1050px
>>136981403
instead of addressing the point that Jews aren't actually protesting white genocide and therefore we dont need them... you deflect to the myth of the Jewsish IQ. What's next? The holocaust?

>pic related

You have no character and no argument.

SAGE.
>>
bump for this stupid kike
>>
>>136980844
Isn't that what Jared Taylor is doing?
>>
You confuse yourselfs more than convincing anyone.
>>
>>136981097
How many white people do you see protesting Zionism without their own agenda, like white pride?

See, sounds just as nonsensical. I can be your ally, I can't fight your fights for you. Stand up, fight your fight, and let me jew in peace. I won't get in your way, and (((those))) who do are most likely no friends of mine either.
>>
>>136983185
Zionism is contrary to white interests.
>>
>>136983396
> let me live in peace in my middle eastern shithole
> NOOOO FUCK U

Zionism literally means a jewish home in zion. All the "white genocide" stuff is not zionism, it's a meme. By changing the definition of zionism ahmed got you on his side.
>>
File: hitler-zionism.png (825KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-zionism.png
825KB, 1280x720px
>>136983736
I'm familiar with Zionism.
It's contrary not only to white interest but world interest.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.