[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to think whites were superior

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Capture2.png (601KB, 544x404px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
601KB, 544x404px
then I moved to the south and now I'm convinced that whites are dumber than niggers
>>
>>136977532
Southerners are more clever than you give them credit for. In fact they are probably playing you.
>>
>>136977822

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They're dumb due to generations of inbreeding.
>>
>>136977822

YHBT
>>
Lets honest here everyone. The south is an embarrassment. Hitler would have gassed them for being inferior and bringing down the gene pool.
>>
bump cause the south should be nuked
>>
>>136977532
You are a shit tier troll. SAGED
>>
>>136979639
it's a fact that the south has lower iq than the north
>>
>>136980364
More blacks live in the south.
>>
>>136980649
and they're still smarter rednecks
>>
>>136977532
I live in MO and they're as dumb as niggers because they act like niggers
American whites and niggers are objectively on the same level now from decades of niggers being promoted in mainstream culture for the last 3 decades
Personally I feel that wiggers are stupider than niggers because they CHOOSE to be that way
>>
File: Retarded.jpg (80KB, 492x559px) Image search: [Google]
Retarded.jpg
80KB, 492x559px
>>136977532
You obviously are a donkey cock sucking tranny nigger Yankee mongrel retard monkey fucker.
>>
>>136981418
I can agree to this on some level. It's surprising to look at the amount of my fellow whites aspiring to be rappers. All they do is smoke dope, work their meaningless jobs if they have one, and post i am very smart material to fagbook. It's fun to laugh at their stupidity and misfortune but also sad. They endorse the big money, big power lifestyle, but don't have 2 non-thc coated braincells to rub together or any semblance of leadership or ability to delay gratification. IE: the wanna be rapper who has been roofing houses for 2 years, now bragging on fb that he is going to buy a "benz". So you work two years roofing, make MAYBE $45,000. And want to blow it by going in debt? For a 45k or less Mercedes? Lol yeah that'll look GREAT. Retards will never learn.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.