[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the world feeling stranger and stranger?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1487225744928.jpg (21KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1487225744928.jpg
21KB, 310x310px
Each passing day has felt worse for a couple of years now.

I wake up devoid of happiness or excitement to spend my entire day on the computer getting mad at things that barely affect me as the hours fly by. It wasn't like this a couple of years ago, hell it wasn't even like this on Trump's campaign trail.

Why has everything lost its charm? Why is there no more wholesomeness in this world?
>>
>>136977418
I feel very distant from people all the time. I am tired of being a loner, I have been a loner for years but now for some reason I want to have friends again.
>>
Actually I feel the opposite
My days used to be like that now with the imminent threat of nuclear war I'm a lot happier knowing that the world is probebly going to end
>>
You know why, the thin veil of bullshit has been lifted and you see all the corruption and heresy.

It's like a juniper bush, it looks like a typical bush with little berries, but once you step closer you realize it's full of dead cats, garbage and spiders.

Welcome to the juniper bush friend.
>>
File: 1482645157363.jpg (58KB, 485x458px) Image search: [Google]
1482645157363.jpg
58KB, 485x458px
Get off the computer, faggot. Be part of a community. Play sports and work hard.

You're an adult now. It's not as easy as being a child, but the rewards for effort are vastly higher.
>>
>>136977631
Don't worry, anon. Don't let the things you read on the internet warp your mind. Be nice to people, be calm.
>>
>>136977418
That's exactly how I feel. I started avoiding people more and more, even friends that I've had for almost a decade... Everything just feels so shallow. I keep up appearances for the outside world, but in reality I am quite hopeless. I don't see a way out.
>>
>>136978295
I very much resonate with this bro.
>>
>>136978295
Iktfb :)
>>
>people not realising that as diversity and multiculturalism increase in this globalised economy, people will tend to purposely isolate and segregate themselves in their own community bubbles
>>
>>136977418

Honestly it all started going downhill since 2007
>>
>>136977418
I'm only in my 20s, but I definitely feel like all that love for life has just dwindled. I definitely don't feel the bliss I did as a child, but I am so lucky I even got to feel that way back then. Now, I just see the light and it's definitely time to start a family. I think a lot of it has to due with how selfish I truly am, wanting the best for myself. I think some people's advice on here like "play sports, work hard, work out" only aids in a selfish, vain attitude. If I had children, it would all be for them; I could sit and watch them play on their sports teams, listen to their school band perform, watch them act, sing, and just have fun. I'm truly glad to have this vision of what life is supposed to be.
>>
>>136979214
Maybe for Americans, everything in the UK is delayed by a year or two whatever it is.

But for me I've only been hit with this existential crisis since Trump became president. Now that 4chan's biggest goal has been completed, where do we go from here? There is absolutely nothing at the moment which tops the interest and commotion that Trump was able to bring. It's a boring, degenerate world.
>>
>>136979214
so it's not only me.I feel as if in 2007 the timeline shifted, shit just got worse and worse
>>
>>136977418
>Why is the world feeling stranger and stranger?

"ignorance is bliss"
cant take the redd pill without taking a bit of the black pill.
>>
>>136977418
>>136977631
Then stop being nihilistic fags and focus on something. Get motivated by something other than your own personal bullshit
>>
>>136977418
It's because you're powerless, or at least feel as though you are. Constantly bathing in the filth of modern geopolitics is trauma inducing if you have no means of cleansing yourself. You have two options:

>stick your head back in the sand and put on a smile

Or

>do something proactive to advance your ideals

I was exactly where you are a couple years ago. Alienated, furious, constant sense of hopelessness. I turned to psyops.

I create and spread lies with my social media botnet. It's not game changing and very well may have no impact on the current state of things, but it makes me feel like I'm fighting for something instead of simply sitting around.
>>
You took the blackpill. Jordan Peterson lectures might help you out (some don't like him but it is sometimes hard to distinguish genuine criticism from leftypol shilling). I came to understand why I felt wrong, what events in the past contributed to it and where I am going right now. But generally what you want to do is self-improvement. Even things that can be considered silly like making your bed, walking more, writing a journal and etc have extremely positive effects on your wellbeing.
>>
But what causes a person to feel this way, that's the real question. I don't consider myself to be on a some sort of a higher plane than most other people. I'm both far from a retard, but far from a genius as well. So then, why this?

I was always a bit off, sure, but in elementary school I was almost a good normie. As the years went by and I shifted to the 'online lifestyle', I started listening to underground music, watching rare, non-Hollywood movies, etc. As of today, I haven't watched the TV for like 3 years, if not more. What has to click in order for that to happen?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.