[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decisions, decisions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: the thing.jpg (7KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
the thing.jpg
7KB, 299x168px
>Be me, white, Trump supporter
>Harassed by black and hispanic around my age
>Two options
>threaten them with my airsoft M9 (that to an untrained eye looks real and make them look like fools
>Or get my ass kicked by both of them and have everyone in high school think you're a little bitch.
>>
File: 999898898.gif (856KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
999898898.gif
856KB, 500x375px
>>136972155

y not find where they live and stab them
just once in the neck
>>
>>136972926
Id rather have a future
>>
>>136972155
If you make the first move then you'll be giving them what they want. A reason to kick your ass because, you know, they just have to say you're a nazi and shit like that and they'll get away with it.
>>
>>136972155
How old are you?
>>
>>136972155
>everyone in high school
Reported.
>>
>>136972155
You must be 18 years old to post here.
>>
File: bait.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>136972155
>threaten the black and Hispanic kid with a fake gun

There's a good chance the kids know what a real gun looks like and they'll rip the fake one from your hands and shove it up your ass.
>>
OP sounds like a would be school shooter.
>>
>>136972155
>threaten them with my airsoft M9
Very very bad idea. Every time. >>136972155
>Or get my ass kicked by both of them and have everyone in high school think you're a little bitch.
You need to log off of 4chan. You are not of the intelligence level/age required to post here.

Basically get lost kid. Violence is never the answer. Call INS on kids parents. Call Social Services on the others.....It is really not that hard to observe, and make calls based on observations.
>>
>>136975564
yeah wtf is he doing on here? it really pisses me off when I find out kids are on here and the fact that he fucking post on here too is to be blamed on fucking REDDIT fags
>>
>>136972155
A Swed once told me an excellent way to defend yourself is to run up to them and drop down to your knees like a ninja and untie their pants and suck their dick. He says it's very strategic advantage in fights to have the opponents dick in your mouth, think about it.
>>
>>136972926
STOP TRYING TO MEME THIS
>>
>>136972155
>airsoft
underage detected
>>
>>136975298
what would you do in his situation?
i sure wouldnt let niggers or other shitskins to give me that bullshit becouse i'm white, but since you are a shitskin yourself you wouldn't know
>>
>>136976585
It's just high school. They're probably fucking around. I've been to school here and in the US. If they wanted to actually fuck him up they'd have done it by now.

But if OP wants to look like a retard pulling out a fake gun, good on him.
>>
>>136972155
>Hispanic

What do you mean by hispanic?

White criollo? Brown mestizo? What

Hispanic isn't a race fucktard

You got your ass kicked by brown indian mestizos

That's the beaners race, MESTIZO/INDIAN

Fuck you nigger kike

I have NO SYMPATHY for you nigger

Anyone who blames mestizo crime on spanish criollos SHOULD BE SHUNNED BY SOCIEITY

Fuck you neet bitch
>>
>>136978104
If spaniards didnt want their name attached to brown trash, they shouldnt have fucked them
Trash race is literally their fault
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.