[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok dick-licks. Red-pill Me on Cernovich:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (767KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
767KB, 720x720px
I might be beating a dead Sarah Jessica Parker but Im kinda new to following Mike Cerno> Somethin ain't right about him> what is it?
>>
>>136970694

He had a a blood clot in the brain from a sporting injury which impaired his mental faculties and makes him speak like a mong.
>>
>>136970694
he's first and foremost a self promoter. he's a jew.
>>
he's alright so far
>>
He's too alpha for most dicklets on pol to feel comfortable with him.
>>
I thought leftypol supports kikes
>>
(((cernovich)))
consider yourself redpilled
>>
>>136970694
Literally follow anybody else but that shill
>>
File: stheriously.png (350KB, 771x526px) Image search: [Google]
stheriously.png
350KB, 771x526px
>>136970901
ha!
>>
>>136970694
Acused of rape in 2003 apparently, but it was brought down to misdemeanor charges.

Divorce from his first wife left him with a seven figure sum in his pocket, from hers.

He made a lot of typos in Gorilla Mindset.

Overall, he doesn't seem like he's out for blood or anything, I find some of the things he has to say interesting.
>>
He pretends to be an alpha male, but basically lives off the alimony paid to him by his much richer and more successful ex-wife.
>>
>>136970694
>something isn't right about him
I know what you mean. You know how women say that some dudes creep them out, but don't say why? That's how I feel about him, and I'm a man. Something is just off about him and I can't explain it.
>>
File: 1502251587299.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502251587299.gif
3MB, 200x200px
Leaks!!!

https://cernovichleaks.com/
>>
>>136970694
He's Jewish. That's all. He's part of the kike overmind. The prison.
>>
>>136972621
Yeah. McMasters disdain for him is interesting. If its legit.
>>
File: Alphavich.png (63KB, 793x418px) Image search: [Google]
Alphavich.png
63KB, 793x418px
Did I forget to mention he's a fukken Alpha?
>>
>>136973732
kek, what?
>>
>>136970694
His journalism work is good. I have to give him credit for that.

But my issue with him is that he tries to hard to portray himself as an alpha who doesn't care what others think of him, when that is clearly not the case.
The biggest example of this is how he tries so hard to distance himself from the Alt Right because being called a nazi or such petrifies him. And what does his effort to go out of his way to demonstrate that he is not a nazi? the ADL still labels him as one.
>>
easy to act like a bad motherfucker when you're raking in a shit ton of alimony from your ex wife
>>
>>136970694
He was a disingenuous opportunist.
It is as simple as that.
>>
>>136970694
(((cerno)))
>>
We could do without him, he seems like another jackass trying to make bank off the alt-right train.

Also anybody who writes a book about being alpha sets off red flags.
>>
>>136972984
Some of the things he says about politics are legit but he often reports it with the eloquence of a retard. I think hes juiced too much. Hes gotta be coked up too.
>>
>>136973732
>>
He reads WHAnon threads and then dives into a pile of blow and runs to Alex Jones pretending he has the next hot scoop
>>
>>136974254
Yeah. I noticed that. LLoomer did the same when someone assassinated her tire.
>>
File: YOUNG-ONES-7.jpg (75KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
YOUNG-ONES-7.jpg
75KB, 1200x675px
Fucking k00k writes about himself in third person.
>>
>>136975385
That actually does not sound far fetched...
>>
>>136975385
kek he's live with alex jones right now.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.