[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I tricked a Jew today and I don't like it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

So I went to visit my friend today in Warsaw and travelled by street car 17 (never used that line before). Suddenly 3 smug Jews approach me.
"moishe złoty, moishe złoty" they say repeatedy (złoty is the Polish currency)
"Oh you want to buy some złoty?"
They nod.
"Go to any shopping mall I'm sure you're gonna find a currency exchange there".
Kikes aren't satisfied. One of them seats so close to me I could smell his onion fragrance. He pulls out a map of Warsaw and points at the Złote Tarasy (a big shopping centre in the middle of the city). These bloody Jews can't even word themselves properly.
"Oh you meant "Złote Tarasy" not "złoty"? Well I'll have you know that you're going in the wrong direction and you have to leave the street car right now and go in the opposite direction to the metro station". Which was about 20 min away using public transport.
They leave me posthaste and do as I said. I get off at the next stop.
>tfw I find myself almost in the middle of the city, Złote Tarasy are no more than 1km away
>tfw those Jews probably wasted 1 hour in public transport thanks to me
Holy shit, /pol/, how fucked am I? Has anyone of you jewed a Jew before? What are the consequences? Do they cast curses on goys like me?
>>
>>136969459
Time is money and you just cost those kikes shekels.
>>
How will Zionism ever recover?
>>
>>136969459
>Jews have iPhone 7s
>Pole gets wallet stolen and then shitposts on /pol/

ok
>>
File: 720-not-vidya.png (6KB, 553x546px) Image search: [Google]
720-not-vidya.png
6KB, 553x546px
Line 17 goes right near the place they wanted to go to, good job.
>>
>>136969761
Fpbp
>>
You're gonna get cancer
>>
>>136969459
Should have gassed them tobeperfectlyhonestwithyou.
>>
>>136969459
That was a dick move Jew or no Jew
>>
they might give you the evil eye if you meet again, you should wear one of those little gold pepper pendants that italians wear.... it is said that it wards of the curse
>>
warsaw is the capital of pooland.
>>
File: 1502216305784.jpg (7KB, 196x164px) Image search: [Google]
1502216305784.jpg
7KB, 196x164px
>>136970020
That's what's bothering me. Why would they ask me about Złote Tarasy when they were on the right track in the first place?
>>
File: 1464142392342.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464142392342.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
They put the Sheeny curse on you polbro ur fucked now.
>>
>>136969459
>>136970891
I think they wanted to test you goy, to see if he would help the God chosen people out. Now they are probably preforming black Kabbalah magic on your ass in revenge.
>>
>Do they cast curses on goys like me?

Yes, they have turned you into a Polack and you're not even aware it happened.
>>
>>136971623
That would actually be a noble thing, literally. ;)
>>
>>136969459
Learn to greentext slav subhuman
>>
File: 20170811_144506.png (257KB, 500x458px) Image search: [Google]
20170811_144506.png
257KB, 500x458px
Have fun, OP
>>
>>136969459
you will be jewed this night.
take care.
>>
>>136969459
This is how Poland defeated ZOG and saved the white race.
>>
>>136969459
Sounds like you have a case of the Hebrew jeebies
>>
>>136969459
>Do they cast curses on goys like me?
did you give them your name or did they manage to snatch some hair from you? otherwise not really
>>
>>136973042
Does that STD make your foreskin fall off?
>>
Well of course you try be a decent person always even to your enemy.

But be prepared to go full force if they intentionally harm you.

They weren't intentionally harming you or others that you know of, so you pick being a decent person. You misdirected them by accident so no big deal.
>>
>>136973182
No, I didn't. I hope they don't have a good memory though.
>>
Should probably double-check the locks on your doors
>>
>>136973412
Noone in the train corrected me after I told them to go to the metro station. Really weird because there were several young people around and I guess they should know some English.
>>
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to Złote Tarasy tomorrow if you're near Warzawa
>>
File: shekels detected.png (62KB, 358x318px) Image search: [Google]
shekels detected.png
62KB, 358x318px
>>136969459
you have jewed a jew.
this means one thing for you, goy.
your lowly goy life is about to end.

you have proven your worth and are now considered deserving. an invitation will be dispatched to your home. congratulations and Godspeed.
>>
>>136975507
I hope they send it fast because I'm going to Germanistan tomorrow.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.