[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best Bible translation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: John Adams.jpg (49KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
John Adams.jpg
49KB, 850x400px
I hear the King James Version is the best English translation, how true is this and should I talk to my Priest about this?
>>
KJVA
King James Version + Apocrypha (all books of the Bible)
>inb4 neo-pagan larpers and d&c athikikes
>>
>>136968357
It doesnt mattrr how uou read, its still jew garbage.
>>
File: 1501990179000.png (508KB, 573x771px) Image search: [Google]
1501990179000.png
508KB, 573x771px
>>136969171
There he is.
>>
File: Jesus Christ.jpg (84KB, 499x888px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Christ.jpg
84KB, 499x888px
>>136969171
Dumbass it's not Jew garbage. The Bible talks about how Jews are fucking evil and how Jesus stopped an illegal transaction between merchants by whipping them away.

This shit is not a Jewish psy-op fuck off.
>>
>>136969435
>>136969491
And yet your middle-eastern cult is the reason why the Jews have infested the west in the first place. You dumb niggers invited them in to be your bankers because "muh usury".

Bitch about the kike and cite all the Luther you want, you've done a poor job of keeping them out.
>>
File: David_Silverman.jpg (207KB, 871x1306px) Image search: [Google]
David_Silverman.jpg
207KB, 871x1306px
>>136970049
>cult
Not a mormon/JW
>>
>>136969171
Obviously has never read the Gospels.
>>
>>136970440
Cute pic, doesn't disprove that Christians are responsible for the Jewish influence in the west. Hell you could even try to shitcan it on the Catholics if not for the act that England, a protestant country, has been the best of goys for centuries.
>>
>>136970443
>the Gospels
You mean the story of a jew who started a cult arounf himself and constantly quoted the jew prophets and scriptures? Yeah, totally not jew trash.
>>
>>136970975
>jews take control of english banks
>waa it was the christians fault the jews dindu nuffin
>>
>>136971275
And who let them be bankers? You fuck up and make the Jews the designated bankers of Europe during the middle ages and don't accept one ounce of responsibility. You just quote Luther and go "Christianity did nothing wrong".
>>
>>136968357
ESV

meticulously translated from multiple original documents
>>
>>136968357
The original Hebrew translation and the Hebrew translation of the new testament from ancient Greek
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.