[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will happen in the USA if whites become a minority?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

What will happen in the USA if whites become a minority?
>>
Tax revenue will drop so low the majority will have no gibs.
>>
>>136965560
So basically race war?
>>
>>136965447
Look up South Africa and Rhodesia.
>>
>>136965447
The remaining whites run away and the shitskins will shit in the streets and starve.
>>
It probably won't considering the Raise Act will increase European immigration and white birth rates. Hispanic and Black birth rates are already declining.
>>
>>136965927

The raise act is not even going to make it out of the house of senate.
>>
File: baltimore.jpg (905KB, 1880x1232px) Image search: [Google]
baltimore.jpg
905KB, 1880x1232px
>>136965447
White people start living in smaller and smaller communities while the surrounding areas turn into complete fucking dogshit. Crime skyrockets. Shitskins burn and loot everything, riots all time. White people are still blamed for everything wrong, and thus become second class citizens while still being accused of having privilege.

I mean shit, just take a look at cities like Baltimore where once white neighborhoods are overtaken by niggers. They don't pick up trash. They don't take care of their yards. They rob and kill each other and still bitch about whites. Look at pic related, this is Baltimore. This is America's future under shitskin rule.
>>
It'll happen slowly over time without most never noticing it. Even when whitey only makes up 20% of America, they'll still rule over the unwashed masses of dirt poor groids and wetbacks.

Either that or the Asian tide sweeps over the world and we'll all lick Chang's boot.
>>
the country will become a huge detroit and ill get the fuck out and that will be the end soon
>>
File: 1501248694434.png (168KB, 671x603px) Image search: [Google]
1501248694434.png
168KB, 671x603px
>>136968224
I doubt we'll ever become a minority majority nation, especially since Trump and Sessions are interested in increasing European immigration. You can't really go from one EU country to the other anymore as they're all getting flooded. Plus Whites are the majority of births again. End Birthright Citizenship and Pass the Raise act and we'll probably become more whiter then Germany is in 60 or so years. I know we won't get any more Asians other then Pajeets since East Asia is infamous for faking degrees.
>>
File: 1495308403531.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495308403531.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>136968792
Plus our system would be more harsh towards people from Asia unlike Australia or Canada's systems. Meaning we won't get Chink'd but rather instead we will be getting tons of Poos and Europeans.
>>
>>136965620
Think worldwide economic collapse
>>
>>136965447
Ask the south africans what happens.
>>
>>136965447
White minorities will ask for gibs and government help and the black government will laugh at their face saying
>who in their right mind would do something that stupid ?
>OH WAIT HA HA HA
>>
>>136965447
the rest of the world would be at ease as american world order is finished
>>
>>136966078
We got Trump elected, the 2018 Midterms will wipe out all Neocons and plus McCain is going to die soon.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.