[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You CAN turn a hoe into a house wife?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: paul.jpg (20KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
paul.jpg
20KB, 400x372px
So everybody knows you can't turn a hoe into a house wife, but what about a reformed hoe? I'm nearly 30 and have noticed of my peers growing up that many of the ones who end up cheating are the ones who got into long term relationships relatively young and had only had a few partners, vs there were some girls that I know were s-l-u-t-s in HS/ college but seem to be really good parents (usually go from liberal to based conservative soccer moms) is the ultamate redpill that you need to find a hoe that doesn't want to add to her body count?
>>
if u recognize a hoe, and try anyway, ur a fuckin idiot
>>
>>136963921
Maybe. You'd have to give her ravaging sex, shit like multiple orgasms choking etc. Then beat her afterwords.
Other than that, Im none convinced.
>>
>>136963921
If you can find a childless, 28+ year old woman with no emotional problems go for it dude. They exist but the odds are stacked against you. Emotional stability and lack of STDs means more than # of sexual partners.
>>
File: Heritage.jpg (56KB, 633x360px) Image search: [Google]
Heritage.jpg
56KB, 633x360px
>>136963921
Your anecdote is wrong. According to studies, the more sexual partners you have before marriage the more likely cheating is going to happen and thd more likely it will end in divorce. Even having sex with the person you are marrying before marriage slightly raises the chance of divorce. Do what God intended and find a Virgin and wait until you are married for sex.
>>
File: 1469381981715.png (158KB, 680x528px) Image search: [Google]
1469381981715.png
158KB, 680x528px
>>136963921
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a]
10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Sexual Immorality
12 “I have the right to do anything,” you say—but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything”—but I will not be mastered by anything.
13 You say, “Food for the stomach and the stomach for food, and God will destroy them both.” The body, however, is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.
14 By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also.
15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never!
16 Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.”[b]
17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.[c]

18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

>1 Corinthians 9-20

TL;DR marry a virgin or don't bother.
>>
>>136963921
Even if you could, why would you?
Have you 0 self respect?
>>
>>136964855
Sorry; that's 1 Corinthians 6 9-20. Missed the chapter.
>>
>>136963921
You're a fucking retard if you think that.
Women have an expiry date. After 30 they hit the wall of beauty and start to age rapidly. They also have an expiry date on fertile and healthy eggs.
They SEEK stupid men to settle down and take care of them after they ride the cock carousal in their prime years. Why? Because they know they will become undesirable compared to younger sluts soon.
Also sluts will have problems forming a pair bond after seeing more dick than a pissing stall. She's just selling you a dream in return for an unstable family.
>>
File: marraige_sex_statisic.jpg (3MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
marraige_sex_statisic.jpg
3MB, 4920x4161px
>>136963921
Cute anecdotal evidence you have there, but every other statistic proves you wrong.
>>
>You CAN turn a hoe into a house wife?
THIS FALL ON TLC

>look, it's really simple
>eewwwww
>what are you wearing?
>WHAT I WANT
>*tears*
>y-you - I d-don't deserve y-you
>>
>>136963921
>Marrying
>2017
Learn from Christiano Ronaldo
>>
>>136965042
you're going to hell
>>
File: IMG_1084.jpg (103KB, 996x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1084.jpg
103KB, 996x1500px
>>136963921
Go for a robot if you want a housewife. BioPD isn't suited for anything but being gassed
>>
>>136965600
:(
>>
>>136965751
well, you shouldn't have misquoted
God doesn't have to think before he acts
you do

also I've got another one:
CAN A WORN OUT SNATCH STILL BE A CATCH?
THURSDAYS AT 4:30 PACIFIC
>>
>>136963921
The inner hoe will eternally be trying to break free. And at the slightest temptation...
>>
>>136967679
I always relate Seychelles flag with the romania/hungary conflict.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.