[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEGENERACY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

Basically there are thousands of videos on youtube targetted specifically towards young children, with titles and tags like "SPIDERMAN ELSA PRANK." They usually have live action actors of people in costumes and a good chunk of the videos do depraved shit like simulating scat fetishism, mutilating people, sexually assaulting people, etc. The reason it's such a big problem is that these videos slip past any filters youtube has in place, and are even on the YT kids app. Most parents aren't aware of these because all the sounds are just copyright-free music and stock sound effects, so if you aren't watching every video then you wouldn't know anything is wrong. And the videos autoplay so if you set them up with a video you've seen then it will just keep playing recommended videos until a fucked up one comes up. The weirdest part is that tons of them get millions of views within a day of being uploaded. It's basically bigger than pewdiepie level popularity for a bunch of mind-numbing content of people dressed in Disney-copyrighted characters, but Disney does nothing about it even though a lot of the vids make ad revenue off millions of views. Some have been demonetized but a good chunk of them aren't. Flagging the videos does nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQRetpuZI1Q
https://www.youtube .com/watch?v=sP829Ky1KIk
https://www.youtube .com/watch?v=FME1rxd_qaI
>>
Must be a jewtube conspiracy to increase the degeneracy of the white race, in a few years these kids will be fucked up and in positions of power. We can only hope for race war before anything of that happens
>>
>>136961906
the ending is desturbing
>>
Flag them for copyright violations instead of bitching on /pol/, you dope.
>>
disgusting
>>
File: brdbrry.jpg (281KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brdbrry.jpg
281KB, 1440x1080px
>>136961906
delete this
>>
>>136961906
the fuckking comments on the video are disturbing, all fake
>>
>>136961906
What the...
>>
>>136962254
doing so end up in a big nothingburger.
odd, if you think every other content violating a copyright (especially disney copyright) is usually taken down in very few time
>>
>>136961906
Did we ever identify any of the pedophile actors? The kids sound American.
>>
File: ancap age of consent.png (380KB, 680x624px) Image search: [Google]
ancap age of consent.png
380KB, 680x624px
>>136961906
hot
>>
Old news.
Youtube already demonitized all these videos, now that the money is gone the craze will die down.
>>
>>136961906
lol ive known about these vids from all the threads but I just actually watched one for the first time. lol holy shit. dogs are not supposed to have chocolate pudding.
>>
>>136961906
discord vp8q5
get in here if you want to put an end to this
>>
File: 1496324925222.png (3MB, 1187x3049px) Image search: [Google]
1496324925222.png
3MB, 1187x3049px
>>136965217

Nothing will die down. This is a targeted attack on the mental wellbeing of an entire generation of children. It is not done for the money. It is well bankrolled and well coordinated.

Everyday more children are being exposed to this trauma based conditioning subversion. People need to die over this.
>>
>>136968306
The craze started due to money, it will end now that shit's run dry.
It's not a conspiracy, it's capitalism.
>>
http://investigatingyoutube.com/
>>
>>136965217
By far not all videos
>>
>>136968906
then why are they still making them after demonitization?
>>
>>136964525
that's what I'm saying man...I got the freakin' willies looking at this shit.

am i going to go to jail for looking at this shit?
>>
>>136969228
Maybe they monetize somehow else?
>>
https://aceloewgold.com/2017/07/25/popular-youtube-channels-aimed-at-children-bombard-viewers-with-bizarre-repetition-of-abortion-suicide-scat-eating-torture-other-disturbing-themes/
>>
>>136961906
Source on thumbnail?
>>
>>136971140
just type in "spiderman elsa" on jewtube searchbar, you will find hundreds of similar content
>>
>>136968906
>>136969844
Capitalism doesn't explain this sick shit. There is pizza (we know all about that) and obvious scat fetish. The video ends with the green thing kidnapping the girl. I don't need to explain how this connects to the pizza.
>>
>>136961906
Children should not be on the internet.
HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY IT.
Remember the shit on newground?
Hentais a fucking cartoons and its NSFW.
Get your fucking kids off the internet and fuck off.
>>
>>136972210
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Even if the content was aimed at adult audiences it's even more disturbing that paedophilia is suggested.
>>
it struck me today.

i read the book, something like 'memoirs of a confidant', and it was a close account of hitler in a more private setting.

he would go on these epic tirades, weaving the narratives of history so that all moments of glory were attributed to the aryan race and how their influence permeates the globe.

it's this solipsistic, schizophrenic view of history that we see today.

there were a bunch of other comments on this page that were casting aside, with all fervent earnest-ness, all advances by white european culture.

i am genuinely a bit scared. that enlightenment values, that our ascent from the muck of tribalism and self-serving historical revisionism, has all been in vain.

no one cares about truth, no one cares about the fantastic REAL, and horrendously complicated path of genealogy and evolution....

SIDE NOTE:
IF YOU ARE AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN, TODAY, YOU HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH A 'WHITE DEVIL' ((certainly culturally, but perhaps even genetically)) that whatever fucking indigenous peoples you claim 'to be'.

we are not the same creatures as we were 20,000 years ago.

fuck.

im depressed.
>>
>>136972374
Who fucking cares?
its some ass bandit from California...the pedo shit was already a elephant in the room.
Just get the kids off the web and into their parents eye sight with a book to read and this wouldn't be a problem.
Education and common sense fixes most kids...Coddling and special snow flak shit creates this stuff.
>I got beat up for liking super heroes because its gays.
>>
File: gay.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
gay.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>136961906
Like this?
>>
Anyone sayed degeneracy?
>>
File: 1.png (909KB, 1920x943px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
909KB, 1920x943px
>>136961906
I was in Sports Direct today, they had kids back packs near the counter, guess who?

Spiderman and fucking Elsa.

The fuck is this shit?
>>
File: 1499704529468.gif (15KB, 351x602px) Image search: [Google]
1499704529468.gif
15KB, 351x602px
>>136973057
Jesus Christ how can anyone normal in the head create this? I've looked at all the gore from the mexican cartels to the worms but this is too much.
>>
>>136973057
Jesus Christ Apu
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1760695
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.