[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All leftists are dead men walking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1501959832511.jpg (538KB, 760x984px) Image search: [Google]
1501959832511.jpg
538KB, 760x984px
I truly wonder... if leftists knew how many of us are there who are playing the long game of hiding in plain sight and networking subtly with our own kind, stricing to acquire actual power and status in society... and zero hesitation to use that power once grasped to kill every single libshit without any mercy simply because we have had enough... would they even care? Or would they take their coming unceremonious death as some kind of symbol of pride?
>>
Right wing transhumans for the empire.
>>
>>136957337
lol, you rightard wont do anything

youre nothing but cucks
>>
>>136957337
>if leftists knew how many of us are there who are playing the long game of hiding in plain sight and networking subtly with our own kind, stricing to acquire actual power and status in society

You could say the same about Muslims, and Chinese and basically everyone really( well except Jews because they started ages ago)
>>
There's nothing libshit "men" will actually fight for. They want communism, maaaaaaaaan /bong smoke. But most of the time that entails dumping money (acquired through capitalism) on some fat cunt's Patreon so she can hold anti-white male seminars attended by other fat cunts. They're losing the culture war now because enough people have seen behind the curtain and realize the Left is 100% hypocritical pussies. The fallout is massive, but delayed, because there's still a whole generation of flower child ex-hippie Boomers holding positions of power. They'll die off soon though, and then the right will take over everything.

The Left, for their part, will secretly enjoy it. They love wallowing in the idea of being the underdog, despite the fact they run all institutions and the media. But in the future they really will be the minority, and it will be by their own hand.

Shouldn't have gone full anti-white, faggots.
>>
>>136959162
I don't see that happening at all. I see the leftist tripe gain MORE power in institutions
>>
>>136957337
Anyone have the origional of that comic?
>>
>>136959162
They won't be enjoying anything. Their deaths will be perfectly unceremonial and won't be streamed live anywhere.
>>
>>136961995
Do you really believe this? The leftist scum are much more organized than the right is. If shtf the left will take power before the right even gets their pants on
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.