[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only time I can recall someone being blatantly racist to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (417KB, 999x925px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417KB, 999x925px
The only time I can recall someone being blatantly racist to me was when I was working at a psych hospital and watching a patient who was in a restraint chair. He was there because he had tried to punch me. Luckily, I saw it coming and he only got my clipboard. While I was watching him he kept floating between calling me a ‘nigger’, ‘sir’, and apologizing and asking me to let him out. This man was elderly, had alzheimers, and was intellectually disabled.

While I don’t care for just writing off racist incidents as symptoms of mental illness and leaving the discussion there, I will say that I’m not convinced that people with the genetic diversity of an English Bulldog, who are claiming racial superiority over me, aren’t experiencing some inbred mental decay.

It’s like being called a nigger by Charles II. Sure, you’re wealthy and powerful, but you’re also impotent (thank god) and can’t chew your own food.
>>
i have a theory that it has to do with the surplus of Neanderthal genes. whites on average have more than most other races. it’s funny when you think that throughout history whites have considered non-whites to be subhuman, when in all actuality whites may have always been less human than everyone else.
>>
>>136954568
Fuck off nigger
>>
>>136954800
I’m not doubting your theory at all, but where did you read about this? Learning about genetics and anthropology is a bit of a hobby and I’m eager for some good sources of info.
>>
>>136954999
It’s been pretty prominent in the last few years. But if you read any recent papers on theories of why the Neanderthals went extinct they will generally point to the large amount (comparatively) of Neanderthal DNA in Europeans as evidence of Homosapiens simply interbreeding with them. You get some in the Middle East an N African populations, but your more isolated groups (Native Australians and sub Saharan Africans) have almost none unless they have ancestors from other groups or from an ancestor common to Neanderthal and Homosapiens. Their was another Hominid that left Africa and moved into Asia that has similar genetic representation in some Asian populations. It’s all pretty interesting.
>>
WE
>>
>>136955093
WUZ
>>
KANGZ
>>
File: 1492297943843.jpg (156KB, 745x782px) Image search: [Google]
1492297943843.jpg
156KB, 745x782px
>>136955064
this would literally make white people the only truly not inbred hominid species on that planet dude, so I don't what you're trying to say, add on to that the fact that neanderthals on average had larger cranial capacity and an innate ability to withstand cold and starvation, and you've got a recipe for an animal that can take over the world, the only thing now is that most white people are being brainwashed used subverted, and aimed like a missile at their own people, no one would ever tell negros or asians that they had to intermarry to make the world a more "fair" place, but thats what is being told to us, the actual global minority, if at this point you're white, and not openly racist, and sticking to your own kind, when the race war comes, i'll personally put you in the fucking oven.
>>
File: 1486847253112.jpg (351KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486847253112.jpg
351KB, 1200x900px
>>136954568
>>136954800
>>136955064
obvious samefaggotry
>>
>>136954568
And here I thought race was a social construct.
>>
File: hm.jpg (457KB, 1868x2802px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
457KB, 1868x2802px
>>136955714
All that talk and no action. Sad!

Shows how much of a leader you are.
>>
>>136954568
lel

most of you spear chuckers can't even walk straight
>>
>>136955892
>post ID's
>being this stupid.

Man those chemtrails are doing a number on you in ohio huh.
>>
>>136955892
This
>>
File: liberal crack up.jpg (112KB, 999x763px) Image search: [Google]
liberal crack up.jpg
112KB, 999x763px
>>136956164
And you liberals are sad little cucks for steven colbert
>>
>>136954568
Mind-numbingly boring thread. No one gives a flying fuck about your bullshit.
>>
>>136956166
You don't get it. Also [IDs].
>>
>>136954568
But you are still nigger. Niggers are subhumans. Africa is proof.
>>
>>136954568
Just because normal people have the decency to treat you like a human being doesn't mean they don't think you're a good-for-nothing nigger.

I've never been racist to anyone openly and I'm even more polite than usual with my black co-workers, but at the end of the day I'd still like them gone from my country.
>>
File: 1377489045253.jpg (22KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
1377489045253.jpg
22KB, 500x320px
>>136954568

Within 10 minutes of stepping into a "hood" your Huxtable ass will be robbed

Then you will learn what it is to hate
>>
>>136956804
Good for you lad.

When the day of the rope comes, I will protect you my friend.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.