[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else think of this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1459.jpg (77KB, 1024x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1459.jpg
77KB, 1024x489px
>kimmy launches a missile aimed 500 miles off the coast of guam with no intention of hitting anyone
>the US shoots it down
>the US says it was on a direct course for the island itself
>declaration of war

How could we, as civilians, know where the missile was actually headed?
>>
>>136954006
they dont have to shoot shit down, just deactivate the atoms
>>
>the US shoots it down
I bet they'll miss.
>How do we know where it was actually headed?
DPRK state media has already said multiple times, they are not trying to hit Guam, they are testing a missile nearby Guam.
>>
>>136954104
They could just say he was lying to try and mislead our defenses. Which of course is reasonable.
>>
I'm already thinking how this place will say the first nuclear strike on us by North Korea was a inside job.
>>
>>136954006
>How could we, as civilians, know where the missile was actually headed?
Idk anything about satellites, but if you could use imaging you might be able to figure out the course of it? Kinda curious now.
>>
>>136954006
Congress declairs war.
Congress cant agree on a damn thing.
>>
>>136954090
this really split my nucleus
>>
>>136954090
fuck you, you fucking piece of shit.

I already told you that you can not "deactivate atoms".
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.