[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump's Evangelical Advisor: God OK With US Bombing North Korea

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Jeffress.png (1MB, 1303x782px) Image search: [Google]
Jeffress.png
1MB, 1303x782px
Baptists GOAT
Catholics BTFO
Orthodox BTFO
Mainline Liberal Protestants BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YMGt9v9LRc

>>Are you comfortable interpreting what God wants?

>Yes I am, it's based on the bible. The Bible gives President Trump full moral authority to do whatever is necessary to neutralize an evil dictator like Kim Jong Un
>In Romans 13 Paul says Government is a minister of God, sent by God to punish those who practice evil
>God has given government the power of the sword... the ability to take life either through capital punishment or through war
>Government is never told to turn the other cheek or forgive.

>>Are you saying it's ok with God to strike first? Surely not...

>I think it is if it's going to save American lives... The president and his advisors want to use the best and wisest approach to protect American lives.... God has given our government the moral authority to do what's necessary to keep this country safe (preemptive bombing)

Why doesn't your pastor advocate glassing the gooks?
Why don't you go to a biblically honest, theologically conservative church this sunday?
sbc.net/churchsearch/
>>
File: NorthKoreaJewFREEmeme.jpg (428KB, 722x571px) Image search: [Google]
NorthKoreaJewFREEmeme.jpg
428KB, 722x571px
God is not OK with bombing the last non-Jewish stronghold. KJU does not have jewish and satanic control. This "christian" probably thinks Israel are the good guys too, in other words a fake Christian.
>hurr durr kim ebil
about as evil as hitler, stupid amerishart propaganda
>>
File: 1499621703073.png (57KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1499621703073.png
57KB, 680x680px
USA vs Best Korea = Elephant vs Roach
Why is dis allowed?
>>
>>136952826
I've been saying that Baptists were ultra-nationalist for a long time, but /pol/ fedoras wouldn't believe me.
>>
>>136953069
Non-Jews can still be evil friend

Satan does control North Korea. KJU doesn't profess to be a Christian, he's a slave to sin and under the prince of the power of the air
>>
>>136953358
>evil
Evil or not, anyone against the international Jew is an ally
>>
what exactly is an Evangelical adviser and what the fuck it their purpose?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.