[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Skeptic Community"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: Skeptic Community.jpg (49KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Skeptic Community.jpg
49KB, 480x360px
Why are these faggots so cringe worthy?
>Look at how rational I am
>I'm a skeptic
>The Alt-Right and SJWs are two sides of the same coin lmao
>Bow down to my intellectual rigour

It's like, you're a guy or girl in front of a camera debunking the most low hanging fruit. You're not fucking Einstein. Their egos are so huge. I hate these people, my fucking god.
>>
>>136952622
>alt-right and SJW are two sides of the same coin
None of the good ones that flag. They just happen not agree with either of them 100% of the time. Sorry somebody is playing into your polarized bullshit. If you ever agree with any group 100% of the time you're a fucking tool.
>>
>>136953026
>fly that flag
>>
File: yWRigl6B.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yWRigl6B.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>136953026
le

>lol omg i'm not one of those libtarded SJWs, but i'm not an ebin alt-right internet nazi either, i'm so intelligent and rational for picking a middle ground! look how many subscribers i have, i'm so influential! xDxDxD

is cancerous as fuck, it is not motivated by intellectual rigor but a desire not to ruffle feathers because doing so would affect their youtube shekel stream
>>
>>136953457
Ironic that you're saying all that while using patented SJW tactics. That level of poor inference, mind reading, snd shoving words in peoples mouths is what people do when they really want you to be an easily dismissed bigot.
>>
>>136952622
TL;DR and EdgySpinx/Braving Ruin are actually good, though.
>>
How many times do I have to post this
>NONE OF THE E-CELEB IS GOOD
they are all looking for $ like whores they are
>>
>>136952622
>It's like, you're a guy or girl in front of a camera debunking the most low hanging fruit. You're not fucking Einstein. Their egos are so huge.

This is Sarcuck in a nutshell. People think he's a genius for picking on morons or regurgitating shit he read in a book. It's dangerous that these people are being held up as intellectuals
>>
>>136954922
this is because retarded masses value popularity over intellect
>>
File: 5236236.png (170KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
5236236.png
170KB, 500x500px
>>136954522
Yeah only because Braving Ruin dipped out of the whole "Skeptic Community" label and embraced being truly far-right. It's an e-celeb identity now for hyper centrists who want to appeal to the mainstream. And they have all the usual e-celeb baggage that comes with being popular. Doesn't mean they are wrong about everything, I just think they don't go far enough, especially on social issues- but I'll take civic nationalism over no nationalism any day.
>>
File: 1500608535529.jpg (1MB, 1783x1747px) Image search: [Google]
1500608535529.jpg
1MB, 1783x1747px
>>
File: zshunuds2.gif (880KB, 453x675px) Image search: [Google]
zshunuds2.gif
880KB, 453x675px
>>136955583
>>
>>136955314

>this is because retarded masses value popularity over intellect

We have to kill the fucking retarded cattle masses in wars regularly, otherwise the current shitshow happens.
>>
Fucking Sargon he was good when he started but he's a fucking Cuck now
>>
File: NaturePosting.jpg (106KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
NaturePosting.jpg
106KB, 512x768px
>>136952622
Nah, they are alright.
They don't have any actual politics though.
What do they advocate?
What they seem to be:
- Anti-Islamist (That is, Islam)
- Anti "safe space"
- Anti race hustler

Because they do not apply themselves to a more structured approach they just ride on the wave of popular news snippets. That is why they are cringeworthy. They have no structure or legitimacy.

They turned the type of discourse integral to the institutions into just some shit on the internet.

If they were more organized they would be less cringey. Just like the "alt right".
>>
File: 1472752047167.gif (1MB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1472752047167.gif
1MB, 200x240px
>>136955583
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.