[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking Boomers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Clint-Eastwood-Mad.gif (1MB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
Clint-Eastwood-Mad.gif
1MB, 356x200px
Literally everything that has led up to this point is their fucking fault.

>Thought it would be edgy to go against their suit wearing/ smartly dressed traditional household
>Votes a nigger into the whitehouse not once but twice!
>Votes Tony Blaire into number 10 3 consecutive times
>60's hippie love everyone wankers
>Raised a bunch of degenerate adolescent KISS/Marilyn Manson wannabes revolting against their mandingo swinger parents
>Made drugs more acceptable
>Wonders why their kids can't get job, not even stacking shelves or packing boxes, maybe it's because you thought niggers and pakis where cool but now you're all like wtf immigration?!?!
>Letting computers and video games raise your kids because you couldn't be arsed
>The single parent outbreak
>Making divorce more acceptable
>I blame you for low wages - see niggers and pakis
>Contributing to financial crashes taking out loans you couldn't afford to pay back
>Making houses 2-3 times there value (Britain)

I could go on and on and on.
I will not contribute and be THAT generation in history even though millennials are biggest bunch of faggots breathing, I won't advocate none of the BS.]
I see kids from parents my age not being able to talk when they're 3-4 years old because their stupid ass parents have their heads buried in their phones 24/7. DISGUSTING
>>
File: 177_640.jpg (57KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
177_640.jpg
57KB, 640x426px
When I was a little kid I engaged in scapegoating all time too. Eventually I grew up.
>>
>>136952557
prove me wrong
>>
>>136952813
You're the one with the scapegoating fallacy, I don't gotta prove shit.
But fine, I'll play along. You are right, boomers are the reason your life sucks. And if it ain't the boomers, it's (((them))) and millennials.
Just sit and bitch everyday about it everyday. Scapegoating and whining is the way to go through life.
>>
>>136953388
not an argument
>>
>>136953388
>scapegoating fallacy
>you are right
Which one is it?
I don't sit on my arse all day, see second from bottom line regarding whining through life.
>>
>>136953993
>I don't sit on my arse all day, see second from bottom line regarding whining through life.

No, you just whine in your posts. It took time, and energy to build a scapegoat in your mind and type it out. The good news is that you're right. as Ford said, “Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.” The bad news, now what?
>>
>>136954553
I'll be doing one thing they haven't.
Having some responsibility and a simple thought process on how it may affect my fucking children later in life. Not exactly bad news is it.
>>
File: IMG_1439.jpg (34KB, 750x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1439.jpg
34KB, 750x373px
>>136952306
I know your feel
Boomers are objectively the worst generation, they had the world in their hands but they were so appallingly inept that they gave it all away.
And for what, a better future for their descendants? No, to feel good.
>>
>>136954553
>boomer detected
Thanks for fucking up the world fag
>>
>>136955652
To feel good, that's exactly it and all it was.
I line myself more with the 1920-40's conservative
>>
https://www.amazon.com/Weird-Scenes-Inside-Canyon-Laurel/dp/1909394122

Counter cultures were invented by the powers that be as a means to condition us to do and accept what they want. Particularly the hippies were artificially created.
>>
>>136956964
Doesn't mean they had to go along with it.
LGBTQ is the thing now but would I even interact with any of them? No.
>>
>>136952306
Here's the real kicker: Most boomers actually think they've made the world a much better place. I heard this non stop from my boomer teachers when I was growing up.

Pic related
>>
File: 1485985643875.png (175KB, 388x438px) Image search: [Google]
1485985643875.png
175KB, 388x438px
>>136952306
Millenials
>unironically natsoc or communist
>disrespects the greatest generation
>hates freedom
>expect to inherit riches
>no work ethic
>watches youtube
>plays video games
>won't pay back loans
>decided to get a shitty liberal arts degree or is a college dropout
>can't use tools
>doesn't know his neighbors
>rents or leases everything
>won't own a house
>doesn't want kids
>blames boomers for all the above
>>
>>136960226
I wonder what would happen if you told them to stfu and started reeling off why they havent.
>>136960967
I'll break it down
Natsoc - Commie > I like the Nazi's as everything they done was done for their race.
>Greatest gen disrespect is only done by those who use them as a PR stunt, look at Britain's demographics for instance.
>Hates freedom, that's a bit broad, I'd argue that it's an illusion as privacy is non existent and the state thinks they own your children.
>Riches? Not me personally
>Work ethic, not me personally, I've found working with women my age that they are really lazy
>Who doesn't watch Jewtube
>I don't play video games
>I don't get loans, I have credit though which I've never failed to pay
>dropped out of college I admit, didn't know what I wanted to do so was just going for the sake of it.
>I can use tools
>My neighbours are crack heads (literally)
>renting - see house value from original post
>owning a house - see house value from original post
>I want kids, just not with a whore
>>
>>136952306
You don't actually understand how crazy some of them are. They have busts of lenin and likes black bbw. The africans turn them on so much.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.