[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the literal fuck is wrong with reddit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>Seriously suspicious behavior
>IT'S NOTHING YOU PARANOID GOYIM!
Are these people even human? Is the entire place run by shills? People can't possibly be THIS fucking oblivious.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/6sn1g9/pizza_gate_is_fake_ne/
>>
>>136951701
Retard. Why are you going on that shit tier site?
>>
>>136952206
Because infinity chan is slow, 4chan is dead, and reddit is prime rage material. These are literal fucking human beings. /pol/ is not a majority. These are """real""" people. This is your average first worlder.
>>
Ignorance is blindness anon.

For example a person who lived through the evils of communism could go on their and correctly say

>communism is the greatest evil.

And the capitalist raised privileged white kids there would tell him he didn't know what he was talking about.

That is the reason they have erased our history, philosophy, religion, and ethos.

To blind us to the horrors which are coming.
>>
>>136951701
>posting a reddit link to post an image
You have to go back, buckaroo
>>
File: 1500944286075.jpg (10KB, 186x356px) Image search: [Google]
1500944286075.jpg
10KB, 186x356px
>>136953635
Stop.
>>
>>136951701
>Is the entire place run by shills?
yes it literally is. Especially since the_drumpf and other such places being blamed as the reason trump got elected. Theres like 50-60 democrat shill subs now
>>
Reddit is totally fuckin pozzed and manicured except for T_D which is censored just as much in the opposite (but right) direction. They realized the power of that place a long time ago. It was bought and slowly brought under control, with specific trends and even specific threads sometimes causing immediate and drastic action by reddit staff. For instance after an AMA with a promenent black congressman resulted in the closing of forums and reshuffling go admin staff.

You may ask yourself, how is it profitable ruining a popular venue like reddit. But if you were in the place of tbtb, how much would you pay to make sure a place like a fully free reddit didn't exist.
>>
>>136951701
Reddit is smart and skeptical
/pol/ is dumb and gullible
>>
>>136951701
Is this anything new to you? I've seen mental gymnastics on reddit en masse that would surprise the most autistic 4chan user.

>Donald Blumpf trips
FAKE NEWS!!1!1 XD LOL IT's aLL PHAKE NEWS, AMIRITE, drumpthtards??
>1000 upvotes
>>
>>136951701
For real, though, I've never seen or been part of a political debate that was actually fruitful on reddit. It all devolves into who can throw the most creative insults(libtards suck at this btw) or the person with no argument whatsoever just stops.
>>
File: animelaugh.jpg (1KB, 125x69px) Image search: [Google]
animelaugh.jpg
1KB, 125x69px
>>136953635
This^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>>136952497
and why do you care, go have fun
>>
>be me user of reddit and chans since hrm...2008

oct2015:

the shill crap started on /news/ - people started pointing out ..hey why are there only hillary top stories? Why are the mods deleting ANY good info about trump? WHAT THE FUCK MODS - why are you denying this? WHAT IM BANNED WHAT THE FUCK

t_d got made .../news/ got worse. spez(owner) defended shilling. Bots unleashed circa july 2016 - took over all major subs. mods were all replaced. T_D is also bots. Bots unleashed on all major social media sites including this one.
>>
File: reddit is literally jewish.png (701KB, 1900x2050px) Image search: [Google]
reddit is literally jewish.png
701KB, 1900x2050px
>>136951701
It's literally founded and owned by a Jew.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.