[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is everyone that didnt like a complete fucking idiot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: best movie ever.jpg (127KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
best movie ever.jpg
127KB, 220x326px
This movie is a fucking masterpiece. The confusion, the playing with time, the use of sound, the calm chaos, the lack of unrealistic super soldiers, the shadow enemy it never named! it showed a true depiction of war, then how relatively quick and unexciting it ended!

its the best movie in the last 50 years!
>>
>>136951534

Kikes hate it because it left them out
>>
>>136951534

philistines are a particular virile form of idiocy, so yes.
>>
>>136951534
>Nolan movie is a masterpiece
What else is new?
>>
>>136951534
shitting on this film is the easiest way to spot shitskin posters on pol
>>
>>136951534
Didn't feel attached to any of the characters besides the pilots. There were scenes in the film that were obviously meant to be dramatic but I don't think they did a good job about it. Felt like I was watching a documentary.
>>
File: linpo.jpg (26KB, 321x331px) Image search: [Google]
linpo.jpg
26KB, 321x331px
>>136951534
The air fights were pretty sweet, looked pretty damn realistic, I know this from being a veteran in War Thunder and World of Warplanes.
But I kind of wished there was more scenes in the city and on the benches to get more feel of their current situation, but the movie was already as long as it can get for theaters.
>>
>>136952477
This is likely my largest complaint about the film. I saw it twice and thought it was a genuinely fantastic film - but there wasn't much viewer investment in many of the characters. But that may have been the point - that down deep it could have been anyone? But that theme is substantially less interesting that it pretends to be.
The last two shots in the film were quite memorable, on a side note.
>>
>>136951534
movie sucked, patrician garbage.

Not black, not anti-white. The movie is just an obsessive British love affair with their past, because they know they don't have a future anymore.
>>
>>136953782

If they had been wiped out at Dunkirk they might still have one.
>>
>>136951534
Got any links so I can watch it in HD?
>>
>>136953782
>pretty much a non-country
>>
>>136951534
Wouldn't say masterpiece but yeah it was pretty good.
>>
File: 383917.jpg (173KB, 2000x1922px) Image search: [Google]
383917.jpg
173KB, 2000x1922px
>>136954382
>pretty much a non-country

We own you. The eternal anglo is no match for the eternal Belgae
>>
>>136951534
>>its the best movie in the last 50 years!
Nah. It was good, but it has it's flaws, especially the story.
>>
>>136951534
Our Brexit movie.
>>
>>136953618
That's movies in the 2010s: looks great, sounds great, scenes prompt the intended visceral or emotional response, but you don't care about the characters.

Movies used to make you care about characters who were going to die so that their death would have real impact. Now they use that as an excuse to skip characterization, with Rogue One being a primary example.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.