[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

German Federal Elections

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 40044137_303.jpg (44KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
40044137_303.jpg
44KB, 700x394px
Left-wing parties that want the destruction of their country and Europe are trying to lure voters and literally knocking on their doors and convinting them on voting on their party

You germans that will vote for AfD should adopt this technique and literally go around droping redpills on those households that have no clue about what's going on in their country, and we have an advantage, the truth is on our side, arguments are won by logic and facts, not buzzwords and feelings, spread the advice

An article about the subject:
>http://www.dw.com/en/german-election-parties-return-to-door-to-door-campaigning/a-40045887
>>
>>136947312
>You germans that will vote for AfD should adopt this technique and literally go around droping redpills on those households that have no clue about what's going on in their country, and we have an advantage, the truth is on our side, arguments are won by logic and facts, not buzzwords and feelings, spread the advice
Sure, if you want to be thrown in jail thats a good idea.
Didnt hundreds of people get arrested for relative harmless comments on facebook in germany?
>>
>>136947448
If we use the political correctness and play by their game we will surely be safe
>>
>>136947448

hey there fellow germans! don't break the law, you don't want to be a bad person! The laws exists for good reason! Your representatives have your well being in mind when they make them! best follow the law!

Or you know, campaign for your own politics, But what lunatic would do that?

Japan not based today, deport yourself back to canada.
>>
>>136947508
>>136947635
Maybe because my english isnt good there was a misunderstanding.
I dont disagree with what OP wrote. Just I think that you cant do that in germany or the police will put you in jail within minutes.
What if you have a wife and daughter? I'm not sure many people are determined to go to jail for this.
Not saying it wouldnt be right. Just I dont see it happening. All germans I talked to are either ultra-cucked and think I'm impressed if they say they live in a shit country or afraid to say anything. Its really sad.
>>
File: 40013331_401.jpg (48KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
40013331_401.jpg
48KB, 700x394px
>>136947635
>>136947921
Germany doesn't have press or civil free speech, but it still has party freedom of speech, nobody is going to jail.

"Instead of working to achieve power by an armed coup we shall have to hold our noses and enter the Reichstag against the Catholic and Marxist deputies. If outvoting them takes longer than outshooting them, at least the results will be guaranteed by their own Constitution! Any lawful process is slow. But sooner or later we shall have a majority – and after that Germany"
>>
File: 1431371850518.png (18KB, 767x737px) Image search: [Google]
1431371850518.png
18KB, 767x737px
>>136947312
>act nonchalant and say that you don't want to talk to them, or that you are not interested
>they write down your house number, record your car license plates and put you on their shit list
>>
>>136947312
>knock knock
>hi there, are you voting this election?
>are you voting merkel?
>no?
>you'd best have, because we're going to win and next time it'll be the gostapo knocking at your door, to deal with all you nazis
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.