[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a thread about preparations for the happening? If

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7170.jpg (70KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7170.jpg
70KB, 1001x1001px
Can we get a thread about preparations for the happening? If WWIII breaks out what kind of supplies should I get? Rice? Beans? Water? What else?

No im not going innawoods bc that's dumb

Need halp!

Pic unrelated
>>
>>136945504
Find Christ that's the only way to prepare for Armageddon.
>>
>>136945504

NK has low yield nukes, with almost no reentry verified tech, and no guidance.

He would harm some random city and MAYBE kill 300,000 people at most.

And after his first strike, we would vaporize his entire nation in 15 minutes. And have thousands of nukes waiting for China if they decide to get froggy.

Stop worrying.
>>
>>136945657
I sure hope you're wrong, bc if you aren't then I'm fucked
>>
>>136945689
>lol, if a nuke goes off everything will be fine guize
>>
>>136945504
>what kind of supplies should I get
The kind that you need faggot.
>>
>>136946158
There were three people being crucified on Calvary: Jesus, St. Dismas, and Gestas. St. Dismas begged Christ to bring him into heaven and when Christ ascended St. Dismas went along with him. There is always time, even if you're on your deathbed you can still be saved.
>>
>>136946201
Kim's nukes aren't better than what we used on Japan and they seem to be okay
>>
>>136946201

No, everything won't be fine. Markets will crash worldwide. That's what you need to worry about.

But not nukes from NK. If China gets into the fight, then start worrying. Because everything will be fucking glass after that.
>>
>>136946824
Yeah, now. That was to END the most destructive conflict in history. This nuke will be at the beginning. To try and equate the two is just silly
>>
File: major-spurdo-dr-spurdolove.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
major-spurdo-dr-spurdolove.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
>>136945504
Too late, you will die a virgin.
>>
>>136945689
>Slow and low missile fly over half the world and don't get intercepted
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.