[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Why do you call women attention seeking sluts when the only reason you hate them is they would never give you the attention you crave and still crave?
>>
Even if OPs assertion is correct, women still remain attention seekers. The pic of the girl in the gym making a duck face while criticizing the man behind her. Or the trigglypuff brunette who just had to be in the clip. Women demand attention, but only from certain men. Sexual harassment is when an Ugly guy hits on you
>>
>>136945822

Is men showing off their muscles not the same pathetic attention seeking from women?
>>
>>136946012
It's human nature (and nature in general) for the sexes to show off and parade. Women feel entitled to attention in ways men don't. Women get angry if certain men fail to pay them the appropriate attention. Men simply go home feeling shame. Women hold most of the cards. We all know this. Yet we pretend otherwise because - women will get angry
>>
>>136946665

Yeah men never get angry that they can't get laid, I've never seen a man ever complain about how they can't have sex and go MGTOW or anything like that.
>>
>>136946012
About as pathetic being an anime loving single cat lady posting on pol
>>
>>136946665

People crying about the friend zone was never a thing either, women were never called bitches for not giving these men attention and getting with chad thundercock and their tortured little souls couldnt handle it.
>>
>>136946967

Yeah that would be pretty pathetic wouldn't it.
>>
File: image.png (255KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
255KB, 600x700px
>>
File: 1472977184107.jpg (39KB, 333x382px) Image search: [Google]
1472977184107.jpg
39KB, 333x382px
>>136945224
>If you dislike X is because you have a personal problem with it
Pretty tired of this meme senpai
>>
>>136945224
You're trolling 4chan. Isn't there a man in your life?
>>
>>136947236

>manga react picture
>senpai

Definitely a hit with the ladies
>>
>>136947473

That'd be pretty fucking gay
>>
File: Love-Live-Maid-Cafe-1024x682.jpg (189KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Love-Live-Maid-Cafe-1024x682.jpg
189KB, 1024x682px
>>136947574
Weeb ladies are a thing my dude
>>
>>136947890

Are you someone who thinks women are attention seeking sluts who gets lots of secz with weeb ladies?
>>
>>136947987
Women ARE attention seeking sluts (specially weeb ladies). I merely use it to my advantage.
>>
>>136945224
the people who whine the most online about women are 9/10 times fat, ugly, a sperg, or all three. i remember playing wow back in highschool and eventually befriended all my guildmates on facebook. as the years went on. the ones who reee'd all the time in gchat about sluts and what not were all disgustingly overweight or literally autistic and the ones who might crack a joke here and there but didn't go on daily cringey rants about thots were fit, dressed well and had gfs or got married. one guy in particular would link pics of really obsese women in teamspeak and make fun of them turned out to be like 400lbs, had a cute gf who left him when he started eating and playing wow all day and got into fights b/c she stopped buying him food.

the point is that most chicks are degenerate but there are actually good ones out there and the more you obsess over the shitty ones and blame them for being single the less likely you are to get your shit together and land a keeper
>>
File: sexbot-2026AD.jpg (224KB, 1236x960px) Image search: [Google]
sexbot-2026AD.jpg
224KB, 1236x960px
>>136945224
>Why do you call women attention seeking sluts?
Because they are attention seeking sluts.
No need to thank me, I've got a phd in mathematics.
>>
>>136948335

So have I, well done I guess.
>>
>>136948122

If you're actively trying to have sex with women, you are seeking their attention by definition.
>>
>>136948521
I don't want attention, just sex. They want the attention, and give sex for it.
There can't be a clearer example of "attention seeking slut."
>>
>>136948521
There's a reason women attending the ball all attempt to have a unique look while men are fine wearing a uniform tuxedo. I appreciate your trolling and even possibly your autism, but everyone knows you know there is a difference
>>
>>136949027

TFW no gf, am lonely and sad, pls giv me gf jesus, giv me chaste pure gf whol also let me explore my foot fetish.
>>
>>136946012
It's not, because a man with muscles has actually acvomplished something, unlike 99% of women who aren't good at anything and never will be
>>
>>136949535

And women who tone themselves at the gym have also achieved something.
>>
>>136949947
No they haven't. They've done incredibly basic physical movement, barely enough to stave off sarcopenia, less physically demanding then yard work. There are some women who start and continue serious strength training, but they are few and far in between, the overwhelming majority don't even comprehend that level of effort.
>>
>>136945224
Women are still despicable animals besides all of the attention they wont give me. Every day I'm surprised what a toxic animals women are by the stuff I see around me and hear from the MGTOW community.
>>
>>136950747

You still want them though, admit it, this is just bitterness fueled by your own failure, you find specific cases of nasty women and generalise it to feel better about yourself.

This isn't healthy for you, please snap out of it, I know you were probably bullied at school but things can change.
>>
>>136950747
I hope they ban meme flag users
>>
>>136950948
He's obviously being sarcastic, you fucking idiot. That or that's you posting from your phone in some sort of poorly thought out false flag
>>
>>136951189

It's possible he's being sarcastic, I've met people in real life far more pathetic though so I wouldn't be shocked if he isn't.
>>
>>136951708
>I've met people in real life far more pathetic though
Well yeah it would be a bit hard to get through life without meeting a woman
>>
>>136952331

haha, that's a really good funny that friendo.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.