[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANADA YES! Soldiers set up tents to accomodate illegal immigrants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 57

File: canadian-military.jpg (237KB, 962x620px) Image search: [Google]
canadian-military.jpg
237KB, 962x620px
https://archive.fo/KKC7u

>Canada has deployed soldiers to erect tents near the U.S. border to temporarily house hundreds of asylum seekers crossing from New York state, officials said on Wednesday, an influx of mostly Haitians prompted by fear of deportation by the U.S. government.

>Around 250 asylum seekers are arriving each day in Montreal, the largest city in Canada's mainly French-speaking Quebec province. Quebec has opened its Olympic Stadium, a former hospital and a school among other places to house people.
>>
Thank you, Canada.
>>
Soros is having Trudeau kill off Quebec that last part of Canada trying to retain its culture
>>
>>136945589

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S
>>
Hopefully a brave soldier set up a c4 charge in the tents
>>
Winter is coming
>>
>>136944937
I was literally supposed to phone a recruiter today. Fuck this shit. Nuke us idc anymore
>>
>>136945254
Now you won't have to sleep under the stars anymore. Canadians truly are a nice bunch of weirdos.
>>
https://archive.fo/kwA8M

>Nonetheless, refugee advocates say the government is essentially encouraging people to come into the country — and to bypass the treaty — by setting up processing centers at popular illegal crossing points, and arranging for shelter.

>On a recent visit to the border crossing in Champlain, N.Y., taxicabs arrived at the dead end of Roxham Road practically every 15 minutes, stopping a few feet from a ditch that separates the United States and Canada. The passengers clutched their luggage, ignored a “no pedestrians” sign and made the short walk into Quebec.
>Royal Canadian Mounted Police officers are supposed to warn those arriving here that they will be arrested for breaking international law by crossing illegally. But one officer instead greeted the migrants with a simple question: “Are you from Haiti?”

>Around 1,500 asylum seekers crossed into Quebec in July, up from 781 in June, Quebec officials said. Over 200 are now arriving every day, according to the Canada Border Services Agency, which said many were American children accompanying their undocumented parents.
>But Jean-Pierre Fortin, president of the Customs and Immigration Union, which represents Canadian border service agents, said agents had told him that the number of people crossing was much higher than the government’s figures.
>>
File: 1499628252460.jpg (166KB, 908x821px) Image search: [Google]
1499628252460.jpg
166KB, 908x821px
I'd like to be the first to thank our neighbors to the north for taking these fucking Hadji's off our streets. Thanks Canada!
>>
>>136944937
Canada now with 15% more useless murican niggers.
>>
>>136944937
inb4 videos of haitian niggers complaining about their tents and lack of mud cookies
>>
How can a red blooded man be okay with this?
>>
>>136945892
Don't worry, the tents are set up right across the border with heat, lighting, and electricity so the migrants don't get cold :-)

https://archive.fo/SY7E2
>The military-built camp would house hundreds of asylum seekers in heated tents fitted with flooring and electricity while they wait for their refugee applications to be processed, said a statement from the military.

They even filled in a ditch so heavily pregnant women could cross more easily and have anchor babies in Canada!

https://archive.fo/cFcGJ
>The local Quebec municipality has filled in part of the ditch to make a footpath so the elderly, infirm or very pregnant can cross more easily. Metal barriers have been set up to help with crowd control. There are tents to protect everyone from the blazing summer sun. Generators power fans during the day and lights at night. There's even a pair of portable toilets.
>>
File: 1502367892655.webm (1MB, 964x432px) Image search: [Google]
1502367892655.webm
1MB, 964x432px
>>136944937
This is a travesty. What can anyone do outside of writing their MP?
>>
>>136945980
Basically no Americans are crossing (except the children of illegal immigrants born on US soil). They're almost entirely Haitian, hoping that Canada will grant them refugee status.

Most of them overstayed tourist visas and worked/resided in the US illegally, and then in 2010 after the earthquake they were given temporary protected status that prevented them from being deported. Trump gets elected and in May gives them one last six month extension of the temporary status, but saying that this is the end and plan to leave the US in this time.

Fearing deportation in November, the Haitians are going to Canada illegally hoping Canada will give them refugee status.
>>
File: Traffic.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Traffic.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>136946717
This government will probably grant them 'asylum'. It's becoming unreal how fast this has all gone down hill. I want Harper back now!
>>
File: whatsapp.jpg (37KB, 470x619px) Image search: [Google]
whatsapp.jpg
37KB, 470x619px
For the French Canadians, a sample of the messages that the Haitians are sending to each other encouraging them to flee from the US to Canada.
>>
>go to official border crossing (airport car etc.)
>get rejected

>cross at an unofficial road in New York into Canada
>get set up in tents with heat and electricity as they start your application for refugee status

On what planet does that make sense leafs?
>>
>>136948080
The Island of Dr. Trudeau
>>
>>136948190
Jesus. Sorry leafs but I'm pretty sure this qualifies you as the winners of the 2017 Cuck Olympics.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 1227x951px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 1227x951px
>>136945727
>i hate this place so fucking much
>>
>>136944937
Imagine being completely surrounded by oceans with the exception of sharing a border with the most prosperous nation in the world and then STILL having a nigger refugee crisis. What the fuck
>>
>>136949127
And your government is paying them for their trouble of illegally immigrating

https://archive.fo/kwA8M#selection-2525.0-2544.0
>Although they are formally arrested, the migrants get temporary papers, a bus pass and a monthly government stipend of up to 900 Canadian dollars (about $705), which can help pay rent while they wait for their refugee claim hearing.
>>
>>136949127
i'm really not convinced third-world illiterates daydream about coming here, or even know the first thing about the country
unless of course someone or something is filling their mind with fantasy-tier nonsense about how "people are nice" and "everything is free"
>>
>>136944937

OH, canadian soldiers are required to act as piccolos too. Too bad we already did that over a year ago.
>>
>>136949467
>be spanish looking american
>steal illegal immigrants idenities
>apply for assylum in canada at 4-5 different places
>?????
>PROFIT

Shit, I'm gonna have to learn spanish.
>>
>>136949721
They fingerprint you and associate your fingerprints with a record in Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada's Global Case Management System, so they would know of your first application if you tried again.
>>
>>136949567
It's a half trap, dark equatorial people will not do well here over the long term me thinks. A few hundred Haitians? This is news? lol, we take a few hundred thousand rejects from other countries every year. American rejects are probably better than whatever middle eastern rejects T2 has been flirting with since taking office.
>>
Even America doesn't put innocent refugees in concentration camps. Nice job Canada. I bet you're going to force them to get haram dog blowjobs next.
>>
>>136950066
> A few hundred Haitians? This is news? lol, we take a few hundred thousand rejects from other countries every year.
Try 200+ a day. And once people hear of this, other categories of illegal immigrants without status in the states are going to head nothbound if they hear about the positive reception the Haitians received.
>>
>>136949961
Do they cross-check with the neighbors if you're a US national?
>>
>>136950158
It's ironic to be happening on T2's watch really. T1 was the first PM to welcome the central American horde with open arms. T1 kicked off the Jamaican crime wave in the GTA back in the 70's and 80's.
>>
File: 1500322467659.jpg (11KB, 284x352px) Image search: [Google]
1500322467659.jpg
11KB, 284x352px
Canada can take it. We can bear any burden, pay any price. We can alwys borrow more money. We are truly the ones leading the earth now.
>>
File: knock-out.jpg (15KB, 603x381px) Image search: [Google]
knock-out.jpg
15KB, 603x381px
to them who say we should be taking care of our homeless with ail that money, shame on you. the homeless are mosty white males and are more priveleged than the refugees will ever be.
>>
>>136950691
>homeless white man more privileged than Obama.
Work on your bait, anon. You're almost there
>>
>>136950917
you caught me. i'm actually cutting and pasting r/canada posts and cbc comments though
>>
Based. When I served my country all we did was kick in doors and kill towel heads.
>>
>>136944937
BASED ANGLOSPHERE as they said after Brexit
>>
US Marine here. A fact that will soon be lost to history is the fact that Canada is the primary reason (many others, but the largest) that we lost the war in Afghanistan. The way you lose a war without appearing to lose a war is to withdraw the majoity of your forces to large bases. They had for the most part ceased kenetic operations as early as 2008, refused to hand over their battle space to USMC 2nd MEBin 2009, and only in about 2011 did they fully hand over Kandahar to the 101st and 82nd ABD
>>
>>136951486
This is shocking. Can't possibly be true. I refuse to believe Canada would act this way
>>
File: soros.jpg (34KB, 584x558px) Image search: [Google]
soros.jpg
34KB, 584x558px
>>136945589
>Soros is having Trudeau kill off Quebec that last part of Canada trying to retain its culture
lel this
>>
File: Enjoy your diversity castro jr..png (592KB, 664x795px) Image search: [Google]
Enjoy your diversity castro jr..png
592KB, 664x795px
>>136944937
To be fair I'm a little surprised Casto jr isn't moving them out of their barracks so that the fugees can have them and then making the soldiers sleep in the tents.

>Somebody should tweet ol JT that making the poor refugees sleep outside is racist. I'm mean it is their job and all to sleep in tents and stuff right?
>>
>>136951768
I'm also a dual citizen, great grandfather was a hero with Black Watch during WWI. Canada's army isn't what it used to be, at all. Sorry senpai. You guys need to arrest Trudeau.
>>
File: SOROS_CLINTON_MERKEL_TRUDEAU.jpg (2MB, 2198x1576px) Image search: [Google]
SOROS_CLINTON_MERKEL_TRUDEAU.jpg
2MB, 2198x1576px
er, along with retired special forces Sgt Layne Morris, who was injured in the firefight, sued Khadr in Utah. They won a $134m wrongful death judgment in 2015. Now they want an Ontario court to uphold that judgment, and sought an injunction aimed at freezing Khadr’s assets ahead of hearings later this year.
>Ontario judge denies request by US soldier’s widow and injured former soldier to freeze former Guantánamo detainee’s assets ahead of hearing in the fall
>Canada’s prime minister, Justin Trudeau, has defended the C$10.5m (US$8.24m) in a settlement paid to a Canadian man held at Guantánamo Bay for a decade, calling it the best choice in difficult circumstances.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.
>will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the refugee programs.
>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.
>Soros contributing funding to the project.
>>
>>136944937
>be canadian soldier
>train hard
>deploy tent for your wife's next boyfriend
>>
>>136952040
Alternatively
https://archive.is/zvvNx
>>
I wish these people would stay the fuck out of my country. Our government is fucking cucked. Here comes the rape gangs
>>
>>136952109
>rape gangs
Th-they don't know any better!
>>
>>136944937
Don't all of us want to send 'refugees' to camps?
>>
File: 1496892444243.jpg (47KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496892444243.jpg
47KB, 850x400px
>>136949127
Its because of this cuck. You guys need to vote this worthless POS out of office before he completely ruins your country.
>>
>>136952057
You are a robot. And I thank you
>>
>>136952292
he's not a robot
>>
>>136952490
or rather he's a human, a human robot
>>
>>136951906
Wow those look like true blue American niggers enjoy canada
>>
Any US citizenship potential migrants hold is revoked, right?
>>
>>136950211
Yes.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/u-s-canada-will-share-refugee-fingerprints-1.776256
>>
>>136945727
>>136945892
>>136946633
>>136949127
>>136949567
>>136950066
>>136951884
>>136952109
>>136952246
Can someone from Canada tell me when will the Canadian chinks meet the nigger/muslim horde? Will that start the racewar? Slit-eyed Rice-eating Braniacs vs Orcs?
>>
File: Johnny.jpg (103KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny.jpg
103KB, 576x720px
>Canada: "WOW. US is SO DIRTY. US has SO MUCH CRIME. They are SO RACIST TOO, it's DISGUSTING. How could anyone want to live in the US? I am so glad I am up here in BASED CLEAN WHITE CANADA"

>Twice-removed illegal immigrants start pouring into Canada en masse

>Canada: "HAHAHA! We can handle this!! H-hhahaha!......."

I'll see you losers in 2 decades when your country is utterly trashed to shit, and when it finally dawns on you as to why.
>>
>>136953223
Canada and the US don't recognize the gaining of another citizenship as revoking the first one.

If the refugee families who fled got permanent residence or Canadian citizenship, any who were American citizens would retain their US citizenship as well.

However, the reason most of them are fleeing is because they are not US citizens and are subject to deportation come November (the Haitians, who are the overwhelming majority of the people applying for refugee status). Some of their kids were born on US soil and are thus US citizens.
>>
>>136944937
I'm sorry, Canada. I wanted them gone, but not like this.
>>
>>136953998
Birthright citizenship disgusts me. It makes me sick to know poos and chinks freely leave their shitholes to come and enjoy the benefits of the country my ancestors tamed, built, and bled for.
>>
>>136954295
A lot of people coming over the border are pregnant, ready to have anchor babies as IRCC/CIC weighs in on their asylum claims. Once they have a citizen child it's really likely that permanent residence will be approved for the entire time.

Your government knows this and makes it easier for the pregnant to enter canada illegally, see >>136946264
>>
>>136954463 here
>entire time
Entire family*
>>
>>136953714
No. They seldom interact with each other. Immigrants mostly keep to themselves in their own communities in the cities. "Multicultural" Toronto is literally just different districts of non-whites that keep to themselves.
>>
>>136954142
YOU killed us.
>>
>>136944937
>enlist to defend your country
>government orders you to accomodate invaders and make sure they dont lack anything before they hit the country looking for white pussy
>LITERALLY prepping the bull

Such is the life of a leaf
>>
>>136954463
And they're really dragging their feet on processing these economic migrants. I read an article the other day that indicated that it may take 11 fucking years to process them all. And what happens in the meantime? Are we, the taxpayer, expected to finance them? House, clothe, educate them?

Eleven years is more than enough time for each and every one of them to drop a kid with Canadian citizenship and ensure the whole extended family lives in Canada, permenanly.

The entire thing feels like a systemic effort to take down Canada. We're turning into the great "beige" north.
>>
>>136953834
The best fate for canada would be to sell all its land to america and become america, after selling/killing mudslimes but leafs are too fucking stupid to understand this with our shitty health care and degenerate faggot snow flake youth
>>
>>136944937
>illegal immigrants
i don't think trudeau would agree with that term, in fact i'm positive he'll grant them citizenship and voting rights before the next election
>>
>>136954994
top bantz, polack
>>
>>136955254
Ah, so that's why he hasn't legalized weed yet
>>
>>136955254
This is actually true for the Syrian refugees after the liberal government diluted the process to get Canadian citizenship. Time to gain citizenship was significantly reduced, language requirements removed, residency requirements removed. Leafs, research Bill C-6.

This newest wave doesn't have enough time to get voting rights, thankfully.
>>
Once Trump consolidates power he can literally end Canada in a weekend. Trudeau needs to stop fucking us over so that doest become our reality. I shouldnt see that as the most beneficial course of action. I grew up hating America, now I envy you. So proud of you guys for voting the Don into office.

I shilled my ass off for Trump on goybook and lost all of my friends. Worth it.
>>
God you faggots are stupid.
Canada is literally the consolation prize of refugee countries.
It's cold and the mafia keeps the crime in check already on the east coast. Triads and pajeets need to get civilized
Quebec's largest visible minority has always been Haitians. They speak French, so anythinng to push back the eternal Anglo. And most nationalist types are already on the government dole, so they're part of the scam already.
>>
File: 1492459779180.gif (63KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1492459779180.gif
63KB, 650x650px
>>136944937
>Around 250 asylum seekers are arriving each day in Montreal, the largest city in Canada's mainly French-speaking Quebec province. Quebec

AHAHAHAHAHAHA. French Cucknadians get butthurt when Anglo Cucknadians try to impose their slightly different culture but are totally fine with hundreds of thousands of foreign hordes with completely different culture moving in as long as they are not white.
>>
>>136947422
Ill translate as best I can:

>Saturday June 17th 2017, the US canadian consul held a 2 hour+ session in New Jersey.
>The consul invites and even encourages all haitians (with or without temporary protected status) to apply for canadian residency, here's the number to contact : Jean-Louis Max L. #2129543434
>The attorney mentioned above speaks creole fluently and often
>The costs will be covered by the canadian government.
>Inform youselves and goodluck.

If this is true than what the fuck.
>>
>>136955181
I only care about Canadian women in Montreal.
>>
>>136956286
>canadian women in Montreal
>>
>>136956286
Montreal chicks are honestly as slutty as chicks in the US south, you just don't have to bullshit Montreal chicks. Like at all. Seriously, they will just fuck you in the bathroom, and say "Well, that was fun. If you want to do that again, here's my number. If not, have fun while you're in Canada!'
>>
>>136944937
Any women or children in case one of the poor migrants has a sexual emergency? Canada should be more sensitive to their culture. Maybe a goat that the soldiers can share since that sort of thing is legal there now.
>>
>>136944937
Not too ethnically diverse Armed Forces there Canada, shame shame
>>
>>136956992
>Claims to live in a rape culture in a country where white Canadian men are basically the guilty until proven niggers of the 1950's
>Starts mass importing an actual rape culture
>Lets see if this is any different from litterally every other country that has in Western Europe since 2015
>Oh Canada
>>
File: bull_instructing_prepper.jpg (55KB, 491x675px) Image search: [Google]
bull_instructing_prepper.jpg
55KB, 491x675px
>>136954994
>Such is the life of a leaf
"I leaf, therefor I prep"
>>
>>136957172
That's cause the only people who care about our country are white, too bad they're all cucks.
>>
>>136955944
>If this is true than what the fuck.

All the stuff you will get fed that Haitians are going are back, is a lie.
They are staying, government approved.
Haitian govt officials in montreal yesterday, meeting with Mtl government.

Enjoy your new niggers.
>>
File: canada.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
Why are Canadian soldiers so fat?>>136957459
>>
File: schwartztrudeaufreeland.jpg (24KB, 598x239px) Image search: [Google]
schwartztrudeaufreeland.jpg
24KB, 598x239px
>>136945589
>Soros is having Trudeau kill off Quebec that last part of Canada trying to retain its culture

Don't forget Chrystia! Somebody's gotta relay Georgi Schwartz' messages to Trudy!
>>
>>136956286
>I only care about Canadian women in Montreal.

day all gonna get blacked.
>>
>>136957746
Super easy physical qualifications.

Plus if you fail physical they will still let you in because they are pretty hard up for applicants. If you go to forces.ca half the positions are always hiring.
>>
>>136957746
Fat insulates against the cold as fuck climate here m8
>>
>>136958009
Funny, because in 2006 it was a 2 year wait for infantry
>>
File: trudeau.jpg (831KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.jpg
831KB, 1200x1600px
>>136944937
>>
File: RAKED.jpg (788KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RAKED.jpg
788KB, 1200x1600px
>>136958128
>2006
>iraq
>afghanistan
Different times a decade ago

Now you know you'll just be prepping tents and food for """refugees""" under the Liberals lmao

>>136958326
lel Trump version pic related
>>
>>136953714
Canada is completely divided into separate areas where people form their own countries within the country. If you were to show up in Markham, you would find it almost indistinguishable from China, there are days when I travel through and don't see one person that is white, brown or black, just Asians.
>>
>>136958128
Because you had a chance to go shoot towelheads, no longer the case. Now we just build houses for them and let them fuck our wives.
>>
>>136958374
>lel Trump version
nice
>>
>>136958490
Like how Mississauga is a curry shithole now. Was there for a week for work and the only white people where myself and other business owners.
>>
File: canada_leader.jpg (478KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
canada_leader.jpg
478KB, 1200x1600px
>>136958586
I never knew that oc would go so damn viral desu

>>136958639
Mississauga was less than 50% white in the 2011 census... It's less than 35% white now for sure
>>
>>136958490
Is downtown unionville/ markham a thing now? I heard they were going to be putting up Toronto tier sky scrapers
>>
File: 1354582845595.jpg (18KB, 466x270px) Image search: [Google]
1354582845595.jpg
18KB, 466x270px
>>136944937

>Around 250 asylum seekers are arriving each day in Montreal, the largest city in Canada's mainly French-speaking Quebec province. Quebec has opened its Olympic Stadium, a former hospital and a school among other places to house people.

God damn it, Montreal is already full of them, why not send them somewhere else?

>>136945589

Pretty much this, Toronto is shit, and Montreal is the last place where you'll see good men and women despite all the immigrants
>>
>>136954586
You are killing yourselves.
>>
>>136955922
French Canadians are fine blowing their brains out as long as the gun is French

Too bad their culture is garbage
>>
>>136958639
>Like how Mississauga is a curry shithole now. Was there for a week for work and the only white people where myself and other business owners.

Check out Brampton if you want cultural enrichment / muh diversity is our strength. If this place ever goes full retard, you don't want to be anywhere in a 2~3 hour drive of the GTA.
>>
>>136955054
It is and Soros and his metropolis program are behind d it. Every dumb fuck bureaucrat has been wined and dined and brainwashed while doing so to get on board either flooding Canada with the dregs of the world.

It's treason.
>>
Don't get too excited. I recently heard from someone involved that the official term used for these illegals is irregular immigrants
>>
>>136960122
That needs to be said openly more: it's treason
>>
>>136958799
Markham has expanded like crazy with the influx of Chinese immigrants. Unionville is kind of like a little oasis of what was surrounded by multi million dollar mansions and condo buildings.
>>
>>136946633
>D-Day
>>
>>136958374
I genuinely love that man. God bless Trump.
>>
>>136944937
I haven't checked lately: are Canadians still pompously lecturing America about how we should take in every invader who wanders over our southern border or gets flown in by a "refugee" organization?
>>
>>136946264
Treason of the highest degree, Trump plz nuke Ottawa
>>
>>136946633

There is nothing you can do. Our system is not very responsive.

It seemed to work well when the rulers and the people were on the same team, but now the rulers have outgrown their people.
>>
File: Europe_2017.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Europe_2017.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
It's only a matter of time before this sort of stuff begins to
>>
>>136944937
Morons fleeing from their apartments to go live in tents. Wait until they experience their first Canadian winter. lol Watch them flee back to the US like nothing happened. Why? Because there never was a threat against them. Post-election the anti-miniority "hate crimes" were all manufactured nonsense to scare people and make people regret their vote. The regret part never happened, but it did scare people. People who shouldn't have been here in the first place.

In a sense the MSM did Trump a favor by encouraging people to leave the country.
>>
>>136944937
I have to agree that Canada is doing us a solid by taking all these refugees we don't want.
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 1537x1139px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1537x1139px
>>136955881
>western countries are annexed in this day and age
Yes because it'd be such a great idea to add 13 provinces to the USA's 50(51?) states. And the USA truly is the pinnacle of a great nation as it sits in a political cold war, where all things SJW occur there first and then bleed over to canada
BLM was states garbage, canada was part of the underground railroad but we get the REPRAYTIOMS shit anyway

Your the same kind of retard as americans who think toronto/montreal = all of canada
>>
>>136960410
I grew up in unionville till I was about 11 then the states, nearly 30 now. About 9-13 of my friends from US high school have kids, some multiple. I literally know of 2-3 from my US group.
>>
>>136960868
Don't worry about that, our government would seize their citizens property before letting these "refugees" face any hardships in winter.
>>
>>136945997
>that comic

Homeless vets aren't even a problem in Canada right?
>>
People, write your MPs and let them know what you think of the Liberal Party's stance on illegal immigrants are. Let them know that you are very disappointed in the way that the liberals are handling things, and tell them that you will reconsider your vote for them in the next election.
>>
File: praise_allah.jpg (138KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
praise_allah.jpg
138KB, 1200x675px
>>136960750
>mfw they put up a massive Mosque there
>>
>>136960273
>>136960122
TIS TREASON, IT IS!
>>
>>136949567

This is big news for some reason.... but we already take in massive amounts of people every year, and it goes completely unmentioned by anyone.

I think they play this up, because it makes America/trump look like meanies, and puffs up the Canadian 'nice guy' angle. It's a load of horseshit.

Count on Trudy taking them all in, with a big dumb smile on his face.
>>
>>136960974
You're like half right. Red states aren't that bad, stupid people are better than cucks. You get taxed less and money is power, but you're pretty sol if you're poor
>>
>>136961058
They exist. It's not an epidemic but they are still more important than treasonous terrorists.
>>
>>136960868
Once they're processed initially at the heated tents they then get a stipend of $900 CAD/month for rent. See >>136949467
>>
>>136961167
Can we make #downwiththecrown a hashtag?
>>
File: 1501882966627.jpg (407KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1501882966627.jpg
407KB, 746x982px
>>136944937
Called it...I called it and everyone called me crazy.
>>
What they don't tell you is that the majority of refugee claims that come in this way get rejected.

This isn't common knowledge because then refugees crossing will avoid authorities and scatter into the country.

They are doing this so they can contain and keep track of them so they can deport them more easily. We are literally putting them into camps and spinning it as a humanitarian effort.
>>
>>136957746

Other than the talking guy, They aren't fat.

The uniforms are bulky and not very flattering

(but warm, I presume)
>>
>>136961267
>stupid people are better than cucks
No, they're about the same
>>
File: 1502159738274.jpg (33KB, 610x565px) Image search: [Google]
1502159738274.jpg
33KB, 610x565px
>>136961058
We just recently had a story of a solider being homeless thanks to them kicking him out to give his apartment to niggers...Ge died on the streets in the cold.
Homelessness is on the raise in canada but sont worry OUR taxes are going to justin and niggers and injuns to fix their house.
>>
File: Canada Yes!.jpg (37KB, 590x428px) Image search: [Google]
Canada Yes!.jpg
37KB, 590x428px
>>136950494
I agree! Yay, Canada! See how many refugees you can take! Ooh oh oh, I've got an idea! You guys should see how many refugees you can take in a single day, then try to beat that record! Think of it like a game to see who's the most tolerant! Yay, tolerance and diversity and stuff!
>>
File: f.jpg (42KB, 650x435px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
42KB, 650x435px
>>136961540
*doubt intensifies*
>>
>>136951486
Yeah, we had to deal with khandahar while you burger fucks invaded a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.
Shut your fucking gob, bitch. We went to war with someone who actually attacked an ally - you silly little cunts bailed to go beat up someone who was mean to your president's dad.
>>
>>136961739
Yeah, you also stopped life long compensation. Basically, workers comp you get at nearly any job, ESPECIALLY the military but instead of a monthly pay check to help these guys survive the government under Harper started giving them lump sum payments and a boot in the ass out the door. The most horendious thing I have heard, way worse treatment than US vets
>>
>>136961376
It's got a nice ring to it
>>
File: 1000yard_stare.jpg (278KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
1000yard_stare.jpg
278KB, 800x720px
>>136961494
iktf bruh
>>
>>136961991
1, if you didn't serve stfu. You know what your (((state))) controlled media tells you 2 OK, if troop numbers was the problem, why did you refuse to ceed Kandahar in 2009 to an entire Marine Corps expeditionary brigade, sending them to Helmand instead?
>>
File: 1500566431273.jpg (18KB, 338x378px) Image search: [Google]
1500566431273.jpg
18KB, 338x378px
>>136961741
GREAT IDEAS FREIND.

OUR SUNNY WAYS WILL ALWAYS IN THE END.
>>
I wish trump was as racist as our news say he is so I could immigrate into america, too bad I'm white but not a millionaire or an expert doctor so I have literally no chance
>>
File: 1499873909735.jpg (37KB, 792x609px) Image search: [Google]
1499873909735.jpg
37KB, 792x609px
>>136962252
*WIN
>>
>>136953714
no, chinks eat every animal they get a hold off
>>
File: trudeau_catching_aids.jpg (213KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_catching_aids.jpg
213KB, 960x540px
>tfw Donald used Ivanka to bait feminist Trudeau into taking the trash from the USA
wew
>>
File: 1500393099570.jpg (177KB, 747x737px) Image search: [Google]
1500393099570.jpg
177KB, 747x737px
>>
>>136944937
looks like Montreal will get a taste of their own progressive medicine :^)
May those fucking centrists eat cum and die :^)
>>
File: JUSTin_truedope_420.jpg (77KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTin_truedope_420.jpg
77KB, 420x420px
>"Hey Citizen, what type of nation you want?"
>>
File: 1501938214044.png (35KB, 276x275px) Image search: [Google]
1501938214044.png
35KB, 276x275px
>>136962573
THE TYPE SO FUCKED UP THAT /BRITPOL/ HAS TO CREATE AND RUN THE /GENERAL FOR, BECAUSE THAT'S HOW DUMB IT'S EOPLE ARE..
>>
File: turdeau_CURRENT_YEAR_posting.jpg (2MB, 1970x1200px) Image search: [Google]
turdeau_CURRENT_YEAR_posting.jpg
2MB, 1970x1200px
>>136962728
I realized no one gives a fuck here at all, it's fucking odd & sad
>>
Best we can do is take them all and annex Montreal from Canada and let it be a nigger french country small enough to nuke entirely.
>>
>>136962921
Fuck I'm going to be inheriting property there I need it to retain some value ffs
>>
>>136962338
Lots of occupations qualify for TN (non-immigrant but can get it at the border in 20 minutes) and H1-B (employer has to sponsor you but it is dual intent, e.g. you can apply for permanent residence a short time after entering the US). Technology and engineering sector uses H1-B a ton.
>>
You're the best, Canada
>>
>>136962905
I bring up Guerthy V Elliot all the time to warn people how predatory and un democratic Canada's government, and Canadians are just like "Oh well he didn't actually go to jail" you know, after $100,000 in legal fees and 3 years of his life going to court appearances for a twitter debate
>>
File: Law-Abiding-Citizen-quotes.gif (1007KB, 400x160px) Image search: [Google]
Law-Abiding-Citizen-quotes.gif
1007KB, 400x160px
I hope the greedy Quebec dairy farmers who cost Bernier the Conservative nomination lose everything. I hope Trudy fucks them over accidently by opening up free trade with the Euros for the dairy market. Burn the whole fucker down.

Berniet would've been the least cucked of the bunch. Schmeer/Sneer Scheer is going to lose to Trudy next election and get booted by the party. I hope these Haitian migrants get YUGE shekels and it crashes Quebec social services. Time to pull this nation WTC7 style through demographics. Scorched earth. We can re-build after the dust settles.
>>
>>136963141
>Guerthy V Elliot
Yep, I get the same responses. Forget getting banned from using computer / internet too, so many kangaroo courts here it's nuts

There is also the comedian who had to pay 15K after a "Human Rights Tribunal" court found him guilt of "giving PTSD to a lesbian heckler at a open mic comedy night from his derogatory and inflammatory comments"

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/supreme-court-upholds-decision-to-force-comedian-to-pay-15000-for-tirade-of-ugly-words-against-lesbian-heckler/wcm/515e39cd-a196-4e6c-b4f8-b87d5444b366

"In 2011, Toronto comedian Guy Earle was ordered by the B.C. Human Rights Tribunal to pay $15,000 to Lorna Pardy, a homosexual woman who said she suffered “lasting physical and psychological effect” after Mr. Earle directed a string of lesbian slurs at her during a 2007 Vancouver open mic night.

On Wednesday, the B.C. court ruled against Mr. Earle’s assertion that comedy clubs should remain special places devoted to the “fearless pursuit of free speech” and that the Tribunal’s decision would have a “chilling effect on performances and artists in British Columbia.”"
>>
>>136961513
The camps are just temporary processing centers until they get fingerprinted/interviewed/apply with IRCC/CIC. Then they let them go into Canada and give them money to pay rent with and bus passes:
>>136949467
>>
>>136962905
Because what the centrists want cannot be altered once they have set their course.
Unless the Quebecois people get redpilled by the illegals being utter trash, then they will not give a shit and therefore vote for Fuckkin Trudeau next federal election.
>>
>>136944937
I wish our liberals actually kept their promises about moving there too
>>
>>136963056
>Technology and engineering sector uses H1-B a ton.
Yeah, for brown people who are okay with being paid dogshit wages by the employer and fill out diversity quotas. Nobody in these companies is gonna hire an immigrant white guy when the country is full of people in these fields as it is
>>
>american garbage flowing north
What else is new?
>rap
>hollywood
>negroe culture
All american exports born nation wreckers celebrating their work. Disgusting, immoral, degenerates. Enjoy your Mexican future.
>>
>>136962905
>calendar
gets me every time
>>
>>136963963
Not if your skill is in demand. Average pay for an H1-B is above $100K at my company ($112,642 out of over 300 applications in 2016).

We end up importing a lot of Indians because they want to move and have the skills in the area, but we're willing to look at anyone qualified from any country.

Don't go to TCS, Wipro, Tata, etc. third party consulting...they are the ones that pay H1-B way below market wages and drive them like crazy.
>>
File: DUDE_WEED_LIMAO.jpg (392KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE_WEED_LIMAO.jpg
392KB, 1200x798px
>>136964087
Clock gets me
>20:16
>16:20
>4:20
ayyy
>>
>>136964015
Most of them are not American, they're Haitians who overstayed in the US illegally, then got granted temporary protected status in 2010 (earthquake in Haiti) by Obama and that lasted up until now. Trump gave them another 6 months and told them to GTFO by November. Fearing deportation and hearing Trudeau say that "Canada will welcome you", the Haitians fled north to Montreal thinking Canada will give them legal status for showing up.
>>
>>136961267
Both positions are preemptively chosen though, unless the poor individual has a stroke of luck.

it's kind of improbable to have a stroke of luck when you're sol, though.
>>
>>136964310
just how dumb are these niggers?
I say we contact our P's, sent letters to the "Right" "Honorable" Premier Justin Trudeau asking that he send the Haitians back to their home in Haiti.
>>
>>136963056
>>136964157
>Mexican/Indian
>Come into the country with phony credentials or none at all in order to run a convenience store before having a dozen kids

>European
>Get a 4 year degree program in these specific jobs and swear your fealty to a corporate overlord or get the fuck out
>>
>>136945980
why do you care Hans, your country is already fucked. Misery needs a company and you should rejoice that Canada is getting fuck as well.
>>
>>136964621
>how dumb are they
They're getting new temporary status + papers in Canada for identity/work purposes and $900 a month each for housing, a bus pass while their requests for permanent refugee status are being considered. They are technically "arrested" by the RCMP but they don't tell them that and they are let go once IRCC gets their applications and starts working on them for months (probably a year or more).

They pull up in a taxi or their own cars in Champlain NY at Roxham road and get taken into heated tents with electricity for processing until they are interviewed/apply for refugee status, at which point they are at least temporarily legal in Canada.

If the situation outrages you, I'd say to contact all your government representatives and make your position clear.
>>
>>136944937
>mostly haitians
must really be a hellhole
>>
>>136964798
If you're not Indian or Chinese you can go for permanent resident status in the US within 1-2 years under H1-B (H1-B is three years and can be extended by another three years for a total of six). Once you get your six years in you can GTFO and go to whatever company you want or be self employed.
>>
>>136949662
pää kiini Pekka, Mamu oon meijän paras kaverit

T. Pekka Haavisto
>>
>>136957779
fuck off nigger
>>
>>136962226
1)If you served, you're a fucking little muppet tool used by ((them)) that you so despise. Congrats on being a walking sandbag to stop bullets for corporate masters.
2) Because we know how americans fight - you lost a war 40 years ago to villagers with ak-47s. We didn't want history to repeat itself.

Semper cuck, motherfucker.
>>
>>136960238
>Don't get too excited. I recently heard from someone involved that the official term used for these illegals is irregular immigrants

I prefer the term parasites
>>
>>136964938
>I'd say to contact all your government representatives and make your position clear.
This isnt america that will get you done in for a hate crime and since women rule the government here you might be arrested for being a rapist and a racist.
>>
>>136965081
>If you're not Indian or Chinese you can go for permanent resident status in the US within 1-2 years under H1-B

So again
>Get a 4 year degree program in these specific jobs and swear your fealty to a corporate overlord or get the fuck out
>>
>>136965239
>2) Because we know how americans fight - you lost a war 40 years ago to villagers with ak-47s. We didn't want history to repeat itself.
No we pulled out due to liberal whinging and when we did the NVC took over...WE also brought back many vietnam refugees.
This dumb fucking leaf cant watch a youtube video on nam.
>>
>>136965500
>NVC
Do you mean NVA? Or are you just another larper pretending to be a marine?
Nevermind - we know the answer.
>>
>>136965239
America was also kicking the shit out of the northern rebels...But because we took in criminals and used a draft a bunch of fucking loser cry babys got fucked up, hooked on drugs or returned with PTSD and wrecked shit back home.
WE where close to winning but the liberals cried so much about dead 18 to 20 year old we said fuck it why bother helping zipper heads and pulled out.
Fucking leaf.
>>
>>136944937
wtf thats racist, you have to let them in without any sort of registration
>>
>>136965454
Well yeah, pretty much. We have enough people and jobs already, we don't need unskilled immigration.

Canada is the same way. I'm in the process of applying for citizenship by birth to a Canadian parent abroad (first generation limit, I qualify), but currently I'm under a T23 NAFTA LMIA exempt work permit in Canada for three years (I fly to Canada when I need to work there). Since I have a job category and employer offer in Canada, I can enter Canada and work there.

If I wanted to immigrate legally and didn't come as a student my options would basically be
>hail corporate overlords
In Canada too.
>>
>>136965705
>a bunch of fucking loser cry babys got fucked up, hooked on drugs
You just described the marines of today.
>>
>>136965239
>>136965239
Is that how you sleep at night, knowing you (like most people) as a child said that if your country were ever at war (regardless of the type of war : "every war is different/ every war the same" only means something to people who have actually seen death) you would go, and you had 14 or so years to do it, but still didn't have the balls. Pussyhole
>>
>>136965239
Jokes on you, I just joined for the violence
>>
>>136965945
SAME
>>
>>136965606
>Do you mean NVA? Or are you just another larper pretending to be a marine?
Dude theres no way in fucking hell I would be able to join the military.
Yes I meant the NVA Sorry im posting on back and trying to jack off with my left and type with my right.
>HUR DURR YOURE A LARPER.
Fuck leaf at least try to refute the central point and dont shit post.
>>
>>136965873
Nice try faggot, your military is the fattest gayest one on the plannet. Even your "elite" *ahem, mediocre* SF are only BARELY rickey Ranger tier because they are trained on US bases in Georgia
>>
>>136965336
The way to go about it is the shugarpil method.
Shroud your sentiment behind a liberal framework, confuse them and make them do what they otherwise would not.
Say that Canada is commiting a sub-conscious hate-crime by taking Haiti's best away from their homeland, which needs them more than ever.
>>
>>136965898
Ha!
Sorry bitch - I'm a firefighter by occupation. I've done more to save lives - actual, countable, lives - than all your days beating it in the john.
Now, go fill some sandbags or...catch a few bullets. It's all marines are useful for.
>>
File: 1501884784185.jpg (35KB, 577x577px) Image search: [Google]
1501884784185.jpg
35KB, 577x577px
>>136965873
What the fuck is with you a marines.
Most people in the military are asshole...thats kinda how it works.
>>
File: 1469245937652.jpg (71KB, 750x714px) Image search: [Google]
1469245937652.jpg
71KB, 750x714px
>>136949567
Honestly your country is heaven compared even to half-decent shitholes like mine bro. I would immigrate if I could but the refugees can do it for free and with no paperwork, I'd have to dedicate years and a lot of money to it.
>>
>>136966195
>Most people in the military are useless
fixed that. The military is the world's largest workfare program.
>>
>>136966140
Holy fuck the bantz reminds me of my army friends but more whacking it jokes and puns.
My lord.
>>
File: 1502376109584.jpg (38KB, 587x429px) Image search: [Google]
1502376109584.jpg
38KB, 587x429px
>>
>>136966140
I'm a Marine combat vet and now I work with the JDF out in JA. KYS, go save a fuckin kitten from a tree faggot
>>
>>136957756

i wonder who i dislike the most, trudeau or feeland. i can't stand this woman, the thing is all of quebec province is disgusted by montreal mayor and our pm , quebec's radio station are on fire, it's amazing. Si vous faite des videos politique youtube, faite le en francais, pour le moment les francos se font a peu pres pas flaguer, profiter en pour toute sortire sur coderre et co.
>>
>>136944937
So let me get this straight --- Crossing the Canadian border just to visit has become a total pain in the fucking ass due to fears of terrorism but a bunch of gross shitskins can just walk into your country and you give them residency??
>>
>>136966358
>army friends
>implying you have friends
>>
>>136966393
*JIDF
That'd make far more sense.
>>
>>136944937
I hope these worthless sacks of shit die in WWIII.
>>
>>136966326
I mean we have drones and the airforce.
Why the fuck we still need grunts and boots is something I wish someone would tell me.
I know we are in the middle east to police the place but why bother when oil and other natural resources can come from Russia and Canada?
Oh right liberals are afraid of some dumb fucking bird getting oil all over it and MUH DRILLING.
>>
>>136965855
>We have enough people and jobs already
I wonder why this could be? It couldn't have anything to do with the lack of a southern border, could it?

>If I wanted to immigrate legally and didn't come as a student my options would basically be hail corporate overlords In Canada too.

Or just be brown and cross the boarder into quebec, where you receive $900 a month
>>
>>136966518
Jamaican Defense Force
>>
>>136966594
>Why the fuck we still need grunts and boots is something I wish someone would tell me.
I can only assume workfare. The guys I've known who have gone into the military - especially the 'semper fi' wannabes - were only good for stopping bullets with their bodies.
It's either workfare, or an easy way to remove useless fools from society.
>>
>>136966452
Fine fuck acquaintances.
Nice middle school tier insult learn it today at lunch break?
See in america you can make friends with just about anyone as long as you have some shit in common.
Here in leaf land I cant even fucking related to the cousins I grew up with...I hate this country.
>>
>>136966438
Yep. Before I got NEXUS (trusted traveler program where you are fingerprinted/iris scanned and background checked + found to be low risk by Canadian and American Border Patrol) I would get GRILLED by Canadian customs officers at points of Entry to Canada as a young looking white guy.

Meanwhile these people, they don't even tell them they're arresting them. They fingerprint them and if they don't turn up criminal records in Canada + US, they then let them go into the country and give them money for rent and a bus pass.
>>
>>136966722
Gotta keep all that weed safe.
>>
>>136966594
DESU with the size of your military it would make more sense to get rid of all non combat jobs, Canadian infantry used to be pretty good light infantry back 50's but rapidly started declining in the 60's and now it's a shaddow of its former self
>>
>>136966753
>or an easy way to remove useless fools from society.
Yeah except I dont think thats the real reason...Im speaking on Americas behalf.
No idea about canada forces but they are kinda funny...its like grown up ROTC.
Any.
>>
>>136966790
I actually learned it yesterday. It took me 24 hours to figure out how to properly use it in a conversation.
Canuckistan is friendly, but you won't make friends here. I tell everyone who visits that canadians are friendly, but don't ever expect to be invited over for supper.
>>
File: 1502404695860.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502404695860.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>136944937
They spent like 6 million cuckbucks in 2015 on refitting military buildings for 'fugees that never got used.
>>
>>136966925
>50s
Alot of stuff used to be good in the fifties.
Still no idea about much of Canada as I come here for gibs and free education till I can find a way to worm back into america to work and be homeless.
>>
File: us.jpg (31KB, 610x360px) Image search: [Google]
us.jpg
31KB, 610x360px
>>136966884
well...yeah
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>136944937

Canada falling is part of the NAU(North American Union) plan. It's also becoming a Terrorist Safehouse country like Sweden.

[KB Threads: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge%20Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/]

Social Engineering promoting Multiculturalism/Diversity is leading to Demographic Replacement just like what is going on in Europe.
>>
>>136966644
Being brown isn't enough for a US citizen because they can easily find you on US records and put you on a bus south.

The haitians and other illegals once in Canada, they're Canada's problem once in Canada. Even if they crossed the US border to get to Canada canada can't play hot potato and give them back. They're substantially more expensive to deport.
>>
>>136966984
It's a passive aggressive type of friendly, especially if they even sense you're conservative or military, especially US
>>
>>136967159
It wasn't meant as an insult. Priorities are priorities.
>>
>>136966984
Yeah like the only person who asks me for dinner is an only friend of my from way back in school.
Everyone else I knows splits off to their own enclaves and bubble worlds.
Doesnt fucking help everything is trees and swamp around here though.
Cannot wait to get back to education and get a trade so I can make big boy money in MURICA.
I like canada but I am way to american to be here.
As for the Military I think we should just bomb the Middle east or leave it alone.
Shit or get off the pot so to speak.
While I do believe most soldiers would be crossed at me for coming up with that assumption.
>>
>>136967323
If you're conservative on the left coast, you're done.
If you're conservative in east coast cities, you're done.
The rural areas, however, are still redneck as fuck. Probably the only hope left for the country, as sad as that is.
And yeah - we'll say hi, how's it going, hope all is well....but that's it. You'll die alone in your house, friendless, if you aren't from four generations back in the town or village. Place is fucked - transplants in any area of the country end up banding together because the locals are quietly xenophobic as fuck.
>>
>>136967520

CB come-from-away here, I know that feel
>>
>>136967412
Read John Locke, do not move to NY or CA. Red states are best, we have a lot of libcucks too. America is also YUGE, every state has its own culture even more so than Canada
>>
>>136967520
And this is why canada and muslims are the same...All ass back wards inbreeding.
Cannot wait to go back to america and get rican ass cheeks in my face while CCing a 15 round hand gun in my waist.
Sorry Canada but you got fucking weird and not the cool weird like Japan and pantie sniffing and school girls.
Rural areas are all fucked with drugs round dees parts.
>>
>>136952109
We already have 'rape' gangs. They lurk near delinquent/youth centers and try to attract runaway teens with drugs and alcohol. All niggers and arabs.
>>
>>136967412
My experience, especially in rural areas, is people do not want any part of the rest of the world invading their safe space. The locals will band together as long as you're long-established in area - otherwise, fuck off you foreign piece of shit (even if that foreign land is the same damned province).

>>136967618

Cape Breton is the absolute worst. I'm originally from there - if you're not 6 generations of coal-mining founding stock, you'll never, ever, ever make a friend on the island. It's the most passive aggressive shithole I've ever seen - there's a reason anyone with a clue left the island ages ago.
>>
File: 1502126934399.jpg (229KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1502126934399.jpg
229KB, 1024x576px
>>136967644
Hey man I used to fuck around Massachusetts but I might try out new Hampshire.
I definitely want to move to Florida and hunt gators.
All in due time my friends.
By the why american bro hows the 5,45 surplus doing?
Still all dried up?
>>
>>136954537
>"Multicultural" Toronto is literally just different districts of non-whites that keep to themselves.

Just like Los Angeles county

>compton: niggers
>east los angeles: spics
>arcadia: asians

I'm sure there's one for armenians and other groups, but I can't remember.
>>
>>136967754
The way the world is going, it's all gonna go to shit. The bottom is out of the boat in western society, letting all the brown water flood in. And nobody seems to give a shit about it. "What's the matter, don't like your feet being a little wet?"
Nevermind the fact that sheer volume of water will drag us all to our doom.
>>
>>136967968
Florida is shit. NH will have colder winters and beautiful summers with lots of wilderness, and the State Motto is
>Live Free or Die

They're HUGE on the individual rights bit in NH too.
>>
>>136967859

I like it here, and I have made some local friends. I think it helps if you're the same ethnicity, maybe religion, and not too much of a shit-disturber (like the hippies who move here and start campaigning against any kind of development). It's true they'll never let you forget you're from away, but a lot of them are pretty nice regardless. The real problem is getting a job.
>>
File: newfoundland-2017-04-25.jpg (468KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
newfoundland-2017-04-25.jpg
468KB, 1200x1200px
Every single day I get more and more grateful for living on a remote, rugged, irrelevant island in the middle of the North Atlantic where everyone is white. Canada was a fun experiment, I guess.
>>
>>136967841
Where can I find these gangs?
I can do some under cover shit...
>>136967859
Why are the rural areas like this?
I mean my family was here for generations going far back to the beginning of 1900 but I left for a few years and it seems I have been left out on everything.
No complaining as I loner it all my life but its weird seeing family and having no actually experience with any of them deludes the whole family word.
>>
>>136968149
The island itself is stunning in it's subdued beauty. Unfortunately, it's staffed full of cape bretoners.
Regarding jobs, I still get shit for leaving the island in order to get a job that pays well and has career-building potential. I actually get shit on by people who think pogey and working at tim hortons is a great lifestyle to be envied by all.
>>
>>136944937
Will I be able to get asylum too or do you guys only accept non-white illegals?
>>
File: 1502223796744.jpg (157KB, 669x914px) Image search: [Google]
1502223796744.jpg
157KB, 669x914px
>>136968094
I wanna go for the gators and swamp shit...Too fucking scared of Florida to let it beat me.
>>136968065
Better rev up those gas chambers my friend...Bad times a head.
>>
>>136968336
The rural areas I've lived in tend to be...full of people who have no desire to ever leave. They'll be born there, grow up there, and die there. A big adventures would be a trip to Halifax or Moncton.
So, they never have their beliefs internally challenged, and they've known their friends all of their lives. Getting to have to know someone else takes time and effort, and can be uncomfortable. That's not exactly welcomes in rural east coast areas.
Plus, you never know when that come-from-away from ontario is actually part of an isis sleeper cell....
>>
>>136968365

I assume you're from the CBRM. The rest of the island has a different feel to it. The jobs thing is only a big problem if you don't have a skill, and even so you can always go away to work for a few months at a time then come back and relax for a few months at a time. House and land prices are so low that you can live a fairly relaxed lifestyle. As I said, I enjoy it, but then I'm kind of a quiet, introverted type anyway, and I hated the alienation of living in a city.
>>
>>136967968
If you go to Flordia, go somewhere central Florida like Orlando. Flordia's kinda going to shit. Georgia's pretty good, SC is ok but the cops murder people, Texas is based AF, Tennesee people are probably the coolest, along with the republicans in Oregon who are becoming fewer and fewer as the exodous from California is making that state Cali lite
>>
>>136968557
It's funny - I'm gen-x - used to be quiet left-of-center when I was a kid.
Now, without myself changing any real viewpoints, I'm a fucking nazi according to modern political standpoints.
So, yeah, I'd love to fire up the chambers at this point....
>>
>>136968779
Yep - from the bay before it was amalgamated. Been seriously thinking about retiring to the cheticamp area when the time comes. It has french, sure, but it's secluded away from the morass of humanity. Which is just about perfect.
>>
>>136944937
If the stadium were to collapse like it will any time soon now would be perfect
>>
>>136968619
>So, they never have their beliefs internally challenged,

I've lived in the GTA. However clannish people may be out here in the Maritimes, they don't hold a candle to the conformist, blinkered mentality of urban hipsters. There are different kinds of parochialism. At least people here will help you out if you're in trouble (even if you're not from the area originally).
>>
File: flag_canada.jpg (241KB, 1365x768px) Image search: [Google]
flag_canada.jpg
241KB, 1365x768px
>>136968498
Leafs please answer, do you know a single white refugee who wasn't kicked out?
>>
>>136967754
>>136968065
You'r both wrong.
The world hasn't spontaneously started to go shit. We just started to wake up from the lie tht everything was fine. The world has and always will be shit.
>>
>>136968967

Cheticamp is beautiful. Full of drug traffickers these days, though. Big mansions popping up mysteriously along the coast. Was there a couple of months back and saw four mestizo Mexican women in the supermarket, couldn't believe my eyes.
>>
>>136969020
Yes.
My family (extended edition).
>>
>>136969062
This is probably true as well. The town I grew up in didn't have a lot of immigrants - think there was one black family and one chinese family in town. So, we found other ways to hate each other -mainly religion.
Fucking prods.
>>
File: 1480998965319m.jpg (72KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1480998965319m.jpg
72KB, 1024x576px
>>136968212
Make Newfoundland Great Again.

>Tfw your grandparents had their kids in Ontario in hopes of a more prosperous life.
>Wrong
>TFW parents think the same thing.

Once I'm done school I'm looking into settling down on the rock, I'm so sick of the GTA and it's melting pot of Diversity.
>>
>>136969020

Don't know about refugees, but the few white people who manage to emigrate to here from the US or Europe are remorselessly tracked to make sure they are following every rule. If they get laid off, they're in danger of getting kicked out right away unless they find new work quickly. They are treated much less favourably than the browns, but it is possible.
>>
>>136969318
Last time I went to GTA was in 2015. If I never, ever step foot in the city of toronto again I'll be quite content.
The fact people live there - willingly - blows my fucking mind.
>>
>>136944937
Hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>136969531

I lived there in the 80s and until the mid-90s. Haven't been back since 2010 except for a connecting flight last year. It's always been a really cold and unfriendly place whose culture consisted mostly of shopping, but now you throw in all the diversity and there really is nothing there to hang onto. Best avoided.
>>
>>136968619
I miss america.
Thats all I got to say.
But fuck it Northern new Brunswick faggot here.
And yes every fucking cunt talks about their trip to moncton...At least its got a strip club.
>>136968786
Im looking for a place with guns and more guns and then some more fucking guns.
>>136968828
Thats what happened to me when I left NB and went to mass.
So much actual diversity and none of it fucking forced it just happens.
I had friends that where black, Jew, Asian, Irish fucking Pakistani...but in Canada its just french and native...Nothing wrong with it but not alot to change you and a view point.
Nazis where alright people even general patton agreed we killed the wrong man.
>>136969062
America still guccie bro.
>>136969110
I NEED THIS NOW MORE THEN EVER THE WOMEN HERE DONT PUT OUT OR ARE MARRIED.
>>
>>136969318
>melting pot of diversity
you don't understand canadian principles of (segregation) culture do you anon?
Canada has a "mozaic" of culture. Each culture keeps to itself in its own designated zone, and the children of the original immigrants overtime adopt canadian culture and semi-assimilate. Thus civilizing them while not having to deal with them directly.

In other words: Canada is not a stew-pot of culture, it is a mozaic of culture. Moving to NL is a good idea though, i hear they got a pretty good fishing economy.
>>
File: 1502255859184.jpg (244KB, 900x1495px) Image search: [Google]
1502255859184.jpg
244KB, 900x1495px
>>136970022
>Canada is not a stew-pot of culture, it is a mozaic of culture.
America once again doing things better then their leaf brothers.
>>
Who is Trudeau kidding

Those tents are clearly for the Canadians he's going to force to leave their homes so the refugees can have a permanent home.
>>
>>136970022

The problem with the mosaic analogy has always been that a real mosaic's pieces are held together with some kind of adhesive. Ours isn't.
>>
>>136969531
Same. Buddy is a lawier living DT and even he says its sucking the life out of him. Guy makes $, but definately can see his soul fade a little more each time I see him
>>
>>136970022
>overtime adopt canadian culture and semi-assimilate
This is a good description of how canada is/was.
Although, it seems it's becoming more chinese/indian all the time. It's one thing to have a few different ethnic areas - chinatown, little italy, etc. - but if we open the floodgates to ~3billion people....we're gonna get overwhelmed, fast.
>>
>>136944937
Also there is alot of maritime Canadians on pol.
Fucking how and why and when and how?
Like I honestly cannot understand Canucks shit posting on this sites.
Like are we breaking the conditioning?
>>
>>136970327
Thats just him being a lawyer.
ITs a soul crushing job watching people fuck their lives up.
>In the court system since I was a teen.
>>
>>136970200
>doing it better
>better
how is mixing nigger "culture" with white culture better than keeping that shit separate?

>>136970310
the adhesive is the school system and cross-ethnic interaction i presume?
>>
>>136970327
Yeah, there's good money in Toronto, absolutely. But you have to live in Toronto...
I mean, I get why Indian dudes would live in new delhi or wherever - with 1.3 billion others, every place is a crowded, festering shithole.
But why would you live in GTA when you could move to any of the beautiful, and far less expensive, areas of canuckistan?
The love of money is the root of all evil.
>>
>>136970394
>Fucking how and why and when and how?

Relaxed working hours, or actual unemployment. I work from home. Around here we say that people are on "Highland time" because they're 99% descended from Highland Scots: they say they're going to do something for you and it always takes a lot longer before they actually show up and finish it. But nobody ever complains, it's just part of a more laid-back way of life.
>>
>>136970534
Worse than that, he's doing corporate law. When you actually break down the time lawyers put into work, especially as smart as most are, (well, cokeheads but still above average) they could definately make more in a different profession
>>
>>136956992
Get it right ameribro...you can't legally penetrate and animal in Canada...anything else goes
>>
>>136970394
Maritimers have always been a lot more conservative than the rest of Canada - a place like /pol/, especially in the modern political atmosphere where the more degenerate the activity, the more it's promoted as a healthy lifestyle.
>>
>>136944937
I hope they burn that stadium to the ground. Worthless government.
>>
>>136970727
Christ, I took my mortgage into a lawyer to look over. Pages and pages of ...businesspeak. To review to ensure nothing was snuck in there.
Do that 10+ hours a day, day in day out....I'm surprised the suicide rate isn't higher for corporate lawyers.
>>
>>136970764

I think Maritimers like to bitch and moan about this region and it certainly does have its problems, but on the whole it's a better way of life for most people to live among nature and have stable, lifelong relationships with a few people they know very well, in a genuine culture (what's left of it) and not grubbing after money because all of one's basic needs are always met anyway. Then again I grew up working-class so I am actually grateful to have a nice old house and some acres of land; I don't worry that I'm missing out on something else. If life is short, we should try to please ourselves rather than trying to please others (which is impossible anyway)
>>
>>136970370
We opened the floodgate to about 30000 people + the expected additional 300000 from haiti (most if not all of which will go into quebec, thus causing the centrists to deport them to preserve frensch "culture").
Canada has a population of 3000000
0.1% of the total population of Canada (majority is European and French somewhere in the 90th percentile)
0.01% of the total population of Canada

Tell me how this poses a thread to our European ethnic background again?
>>
>>136944937
White people should start getting on welfare and claim disability. Minorities will work while we eat like kangz.
>>
>>136971230
>Tell me how this poses a thread to our European ethnic background again?
Dunno - tried to buy land in Vancouver lately? How does opening the floodgates to the chinese impact Canada?
Or Toronto.
Or pick a city near you - your tolerance is going to be your undoing.
>>
>>136971298

I wouldn't go that far, but no white person today should be working more than he has to (and therefore paying more taxes than he has to for Justin to throw at the third world). Also try to work under the table if possible.
>>
>>136951065
You do God's work.
>>
File: Pepsilogo.png (91KB, 260x266px) Image search: [Google]
Pepsilogo.png
91KB, 260x266px
>>136944937
>start to read
>get mad
>read on
>realize they're ALL going to Quebec
>those bitter, intolerant Frencher fucks have to sit there and be polite and listen to whiny fucking Americans bitch about how Trump isn't their president and they're victims of oppression for not being able to join a military they'd sooner fight against
>(((All in English)))
hahaha carry on fuckers, my hatred of Pepsis goes further than my hatred of American
>>
>>136970595
We used to go around and beat them up and hang them...
>>136970764
That I will agree on the dollar was stronger with harper and I would know as currency exchange is awesome as an american now.
>>136970677
This Its kinda cool really...
>>136971046
I could do it without the cocaine.
High tier autism to the max.
>>136971230
Hatians will fucking rape and murder your boys and girls.
I know I used to smoke crack with em.
>>136971118
No offence id much rather the money the friends and family as those bridges are burnt.
>>
>>136971489
Thing is that it ain't hate-speech to complain about the economic impact of Chinese land owners on the british columbian economy.
I was able to talk with my hard-left lib prof. about this genuinely, and he agreed on pretty much every talking point. Said we should sanction municipal laws that inconvenience the bastards.
How does it feel to not know your own country anon? :^)
>>
>>136964904
hardly
Canada would have been a potential refuge like the US was for Europeans back in the day
>>
>>136971922
>Hatians will fucking rape and murder your boys and girls.
I know I used to smoke crack with em.
good. Let me reiterate my first point in this thread:
>Those fucking frenchie centrists can eat cum and die :^)
I'm not in central canada, poking that hornets nest with illegals will bring back the conservative government, so its a win-win for everyone who is not Quebecois.
>>
>>136972131
>How does it feel to not know your own country anon? :^)
Pretty fucking gucci.
But not to be a huge weeb, why are the nip heads worse then the syrains?
>>
>>136972131
I know the country well enough - the desire to import chinese/indian/pick your shithole - is not well received.
The fact you're ok with it is fairly disgusting - your tolerance will be your undoing.
>>
>>136972356
Didnt the quebecs have their own IRA?
I feel like canada is going to have a civil war soon.
HEY we might be able to go back to pre 95 no gun control with a looming civil war.
Praise kek.
>>
>>136965173
No he's right. They will all get blacked. Montreal is degenerate.
>>
>>136972131
But it is considered hate speech under genocidal actions to suggest men and women are different and pronoun wymxn are insane
>>
>>136944937
I hope those are the classic 'blankets and tents' trick we pulled on the weak immune system natives.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000328146727.jpg (46KB, 960x636px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000328146727.jpg
46KB, 960x636px
>>136944937
>USA refugees
Come on now. Seriously now? You going to call them refugees? Are they running away from insults and mountain of burgers?
>>
>>136972456
>why are the nip heads worse then the syrains?
i don't understand the question.
>>136972507
I'm not okay with it. I'm not spazing out about it either though. Here's my secret: i'm a political realist, not a whiny /pol/ fag.
>>136972670
>Didnt the quebecs have their own IRA?
you mean the FLQ?
>I feel like Canada is going to have a civil war soon.
The Fed-Gov's job is to prevent that from happening by appeasing all the provinces so we all stay together. One of the biggest fault-lines is the Centralist/Decentralist fault-line. Look it up if you don't know what it is.
>Say it with me: The fucking Quebecois centralist can eat cum and die :^)
>HEY we might be able to go back to pre 95 no gun control with a looming civil war.
exactly. pretty much everything that is happening right now in Canada benefits me and other non-central Canadians. It's a win-win for everyone but the French :^)

>>136972810
and when you see those freaks, you just appease them and leave them alone.
Pretty much every other Canadian shares the same sentiments: let the rabid freaks enjoy their delusions, while you back away slowly.
God i love my country :^)
>>
>>136973824
see >>136964310
>>
>>136969318
We should try to buy up as much possible so that we can keep diversity out of white areas.

The Ancap method of ethnic cleansing is to simply buy everyone out, so obviously we can start by solidifying our hold on the land of the country. I imagine being a farmer is comfy.
>>
>>136944937
New cross thread

Sweden has crossed the line, it's beyond saving

>>136973440

>>136973440
>>
File: Mussolini-e1405042269468.jpg (16KB, 315x251px) Image search: [Google]
Mussolini-e1405042269468.jpg
16KB, 315x251px
>>136974069
Anon, poverty is not a valid reason to be a refugees according to Geneva convention. Don't go full retard for Jews. Geneva convention is about prosecution. Russia has poverty, are they all refugees now?
Hitler could say:
I am prosecuted by rich people, banks are prosecuting me, therefore i am a refugee, so all Nazis were refugees now. All financial crisis Italians before WW2 were refugees, every Viking was a refugee, because he eat only bread on boat.
>>
>>136975050
It's not really a valid reason, hence why the Haitians are shitting their pants that their protected status in the US is ending.

Once they leave the US, the protected status in the US becomes null and void. When they enter Canada, Canada can either deport them (expensive, not enough resources, PR backlash) or grant them immigrant status for positive feels.

Which do you think is more likely?
>>
File: IMG_1761.jpg (837KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1761.jpg
837KB, 1440x900px
>>136944937
MAGA!!!
>>
File: 1469843704694.png (259KB, 1250x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469843704694.png
259KB, 1250x800px
>>136961058

>Homeless vets aren't even a problem in Canada right?

No, all socialist anglo nations treat their vets with the upmost respect :^)
>>
>>136975409
They should have never gotten protection status by Geneva convention, they were simply migrants, they have absolutely no validity to claim prosecution, since Haiti is home to black people only, there are no whites prosecuting them, there is now war, they are simply poor. They are poor because they lack any kind of responsibility, they exploited their nature to the fullest and each other, continuously making babies. HAITIANS ARE THE PEOPLE WHO PROSECUTE OTHERS, THEY DESTROY, NOT OTHER WAY AROUND.
>>
>>136973863
NO JOKE if canada gets rid of their dumb shit gun laws I will stay put and make love to canadas sweet ass.
I also meant to ask why are Chinese people worse to have as immigrants then say syrains?
>>
>>136967968
>new Hampshire.
best state
>>
>>136973863
>let the rabid freaks enjoy their delusions
That'd be fine. Except when it's enshrined in law. Which it is now - so we can't just back away and let them enjoy their delusions.
Such tolerance has cost us - and will continue to do until political realists realize that tolerance will be their undoing.
>>
>>136973863
>Centralist/Decentralist fault-line
Oh dear god no...NO is this what justins going to do?
Sell us out to the highest bidder and get rid of all jobs?
>>
File: 1502477544545.jpg (21KB, 740x218px) Image search: [Google]
1502477544545.jpg
21KB, 740x218px
>>136976013
My nigga.
If canada doesnt fix thier shit im saving the money to move on out to their and then own a fucking AK witha drum mag.
>>
>>136975773
Chinese people are worse for the west coast of canada only. Mostly because they are causing sever inflation of huse prices (which is good and all) but that leaves a lot of empty houses that hard working canadians could be living in.
Syrians are a problem only if they start terrorizing us. Canadians may seem nice, but step on our toes and we will feed you your own scrotum.

>>136976064
I will admit it is a problem that it has been enshrined in law. Wish it were no the case unfortunately no one except treudeau and his party had a say in the passing of this bill.
>>
>>136976146
you clearly have no idea what the centralist/decentralist fault-line is.
You opinion: Discarded
>>
If they become Canadian they no longer need visas to come USA and over stay that visa.
>>
>>136976603
You mean because canada is so fucking huge and empty it takes days for shit to happen.
>DISCARDED MEME.
You know this is the time you start posting some facts to teach other people and leafs things.
>>
>>136976603
>centralist/decentralist fault-line
centralist = powers all centralized in the Federal Government
decentralist = powers spread amongst everyone, more referencing the power belongs to the people and the states
Meaning justins going to take hold of power and give the ole fuck you to the working class since he uses our taxes on vacations to cuba.
>>
>>136977084
Never mind, you do understand what the C/D-fl is.
>Meaning justins going to take hold of power and give the ole fuck you to the working class since he uses our taxes on vacations to cuba.
That tends to be his go-to plan. I hate the fucker, so do the rest of the country seeing as the NDP is winning (or seems to be) right now.
Heres to hoping the NDP beat the liberal party and make a greater canada.
>>
>>136975763
>>136975763
Yeah, but the US and Canada alike gave them protected status after the earthquake. Canada actually ended their protected status in 2016. I agree that all should have been sent back and this entire situation would have been avoided.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.