[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump on North Korea and why he is right.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot_20170811-091726.jpg (437KB, 1440x1009px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170811-091726.jpg
437KB, 1440x1009px
For the better part of 20 Years now the United States has been blackmailed by North Korea into giving it large aid packages to get them to stop with their saber rattling and settle down.

President Trump is calling their bluff and saying we're done with that. We're not giving you shit anymore. North Korea is the smallest guy in the room trying to bully the biggest guy in the room because they pull this "We'll attack you" crap. Any nuclear attack would be condemned by the entire world and even it's allies will turn on him. He would have major military enemies and not just the United States ending his regimen.

He's simply too arogant to be suicidal. I guarantee Kim Jung Un is being told by China and Russia that any nuclear aggression would end all support and perhaps even military aggression because if they didn't they would be seen as supportive of their actions and they're simply not going to allow that.

So come out of your bomb shelters and relax. President Trump knows what he's doing and stop blaming him for this situation. This crap policy of appeasement for North Korea stems back to the Clinton administration. They get noisy and we pay up. There will be no nuclear war. If we don't pay up North Korea will back off and try to make it look as they decided to take the moral high ground.
>>
File: image.png (229KB, 2768x1256px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
229KB, 2768x1256px
>>136943893
Trump is a cuck. Kim Jong Un is an alpha, he doesn't care about international law, he will launch missiles if he wants to. Mean while, little cucky Trump is restrained by democracy and is not even loved by his own people. Juche forever
>>
Well either way we'll be free of North Korea forever.
>>
File: USS Pueblo.jpg (1MB, 3253x2514px) Image search: [Google]
USS Pueblo.jpg
1MB, 3253x2514px
>>136943893
After all we have done for NK, they still won't return the USS Pueblo. GIVE IT BACK KIM!!!
>>
>>136943893
>>136934807
American here. Just like how peoole have their favorite football teams cause they were born in that city that's how dumb and brainwashed people are you were born in the usa so you always have to thbink the usa is right and nk deserves to be destroyed.
>>
Don't pay up. Pay down.
Pay their government to disband completely.
Nothing less. Negotiate hard!
>>
File: 1490141555933.jpg (98KB, 596x643px) Image search: [Google]
1490141555933.jpg
98KB, 596x643px
>>136943893
>and why he is right
Don't tell me how to think, kike.
>>
Trump needs to keep goading the norks to push the button first, then the USA will have total permission to grudgefuck the norks and end the Kim regime
>>
>>136946719
>American here
First time on /pol/?
>>
File: 1486753495240.jpg (12KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486753495240.jpg
12KB, 512x512px
>>136946719
>American here
Fuck it I'm done on pol for today.
>>
>>136946719
>American here
lurk moar you cringe-machine
>>
>>136946719

You're a fucking idiot and have no right to an opinion.

I can't fucking wait until school is back in session and these edgy teenage summerfags fuck off.
>>
>>136946719
I never said North Korea needs to be destroyed unless they launch missiles. They need to be stood up against and dismissed.
>>
Did anyone find this thread reasonable? Trying to get some feed back on my opinion.
>>
>>136943893
Ummmm

>just because OP is 20 years old doesn't mean this has only been going on for twenty years
>>
>>136948208
I'm 37 sir. Look into it. Bill Clinton gave them the materials to build more nuclear reactors in exchange for them promising to abandon their nuclear program.
>>
>>136948208
I understand the problem with Korea never really ended after the Korean war but the appeasement started with Clinton. He was probably totally responsible for the policy of the last 20 years of letting North Korea blackmail us. They realized that they could squeeze us. Kimmy boy can throw out all the threats he wants because his people can't criticize him with the way Trump gets it from the media and people terrified of nuclear war.
>>
Also Kim really screwed up picking a U.S. target. Now if they test missles at all it will immediately be taken as an attack and will get a catastrophe response before the missile touches down.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.