[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>China said that if the Norks go through with their plan to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: DG2UkNTUwAAI4qu.jpg (128KB, 1014x897px) Image search: [Google]
DG2UkNTUwAAI4qu.jpg
128KB, 1014x897px
>China said that if the Norks go through with their plan to hit Guam, they won't defend them in the resulting war
>Russia announces today they do not support a nuclear North Korea
>Trump says "Military solutions are now fully in place,locked and loaded,should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully Kim Jong Un will find another path!"

The ball is now entirely in Kim's court, huh?
>>
>>136943318
Not really. China's statement was really just the go ahead for a false flag.
>>
>>136943318
>FUFUFU me bomb little insignificant island in middle of nowhere! Dat show fat american who boss!

because that went so well for the last slant eyes who wanted war with us.
>>
Can someone explain why he would target Guam? Why not any of the other Pacific bases?
>>
>>136943617
Good call.
>>
>>136943801
It is a pissing contest, dummy.

>look how far i can go
>>
>>136943801
>Can someone explain why he would target Guam? Why not any of the other Pacific bases?
American clay.
>>
>>136943801
Nearest explicitly American territory. Also an important air and sea base for the region.
>>
>>136943318
>>China said that if the Norks go through with their plan to hit Guam, they won't defend them in the resulting war

Mutual Defense Pact is not a mutual Offense Pact.
The next argument will be how close do the missiles have to be before the Chinks agree it was an attack ?

500 km ?
100km ?
50 ?
10 ?
False flag one hitting the island, and bye bye Norks.
Nothing of value will be lost.
>>
>>136943801
shitposting
remember how we wanted to colonize tuvalu?
>>
File: IMG_0257.jpg (30KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0257.jpg
30KB, 320x320px
>>136943318
>tfw Norks get btfo by their own inaction, back down and shut the fuck up from now on
>>
>>136944438
I think deep down kim knows that he can't win, he'll probably back down before it escalates to a full scale war.
>>
I just hope Drumphf doesn't send a bunch of military forces to Guam and make it tip over.
>>
>>136944438
>he'll probably back down

I wonder if he is that secure in his position. If he's still playing fatboy role then he might feel like he has to be tough to keep someone from pushing his fat face our of power.
>>
>>136944710
of course he knows that. he's also surrounded by frightful sycophants who have perpetuated a country on his father and grandfather's legacy of being a deity. what would you do if an entire country were at your fingertips from birth?
this day i think marks the arrival of revolt in NK. imagine what the nork peasants in the know will feel when their dear leader shuts the fuck up all of a sudden after swinging his dong around? this has been the plan all along. how do you disarm a tyranny? by awakening the people.
>>
>>136943318
EXPUROSION
>>
>>136943801
To show he's the boss and fearless
>>
>>136943318
>Russia announces today they do not support a nuclear North Korea
The bear will leave its' cave forever.

Russia is picking a side, which is us over china, if things play out that way. They know that if china and india go at it, russia stands the most to gain allying with us.
>>
>>136945053
can't come out and kill him if you're one of his elites. as his elite your entire lifestyle is contingent on the belief that the man is a god. obviously he has advisers. obviously he's an incompetent figurehead. what the real key is the north korean people themselves, those vast marching armies we see, constantly looking in fear at this god who can topple even the USA. but wait, dear leader retreats, crawls back into his hole, even after sending such powerful missiles to awestrike the foolish americans? there's something wrong, something so very wrong. these people will some day, somehow, must wake up. it's genuinely the only fucking answer.
>>
oh, and another thing. to all you faggots saying NK is Best, where the fuck are the books? you think they get to read literature there? hell, you think they have the bible there?
>>
>>136943801
Most of the nuckear capable B-52s that do the fly overs of the Korean peninsula as a show of force after nork missile tests are launched from Guam. It's a symbolic gesture by Kim.
>>
>>136946184
Nk is only Korea, thus it is Best Korea.
>>
File: guam.png (671KB, 1014x897px) Image search: [Google]
guam.png
671KB, 1014x897px
>>
>>136943318

OP link me up to that map please.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.