[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trey "the pedo" Gowdy and kompromat.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

ITT we discuss Trey "the pedo" Gowdy and kompromat. We can safely say he is compromised- I would think it's simply that he's a closeted faggot, but I sense something more degenerate lurking in him. There is a mountain of evidence to have nailed shitlery, obongo, susan rise, comey, etc., dead to rights- yet nothing from his committee. Nothing while he was simply a member. The argument from shariablew is, "no nuh-uh, congress has no legal authority." This, of course, is absurd. What they do have is a bully pulpit and television. Yet not even once has he called Doug Band before the committee. Not ince has he asked any of the salient questions that would expose lal of the cockroaches. Instead, he goes on t.v. To stab President Trump in the back only a bit less often than Paul Ryan does.

So i ask you, anons- from whence did this delusion that Gowdy is /our guy/ ascend? Wake up.
>>
File: Awan_brother_next_to_trey_gowdy.jpg (12KB, 227x278px) Image search: [Google]
Awan_brother_next_to_trey_gowdy.jpg
12KB, 227x278px
it goes deep
>>
>>136942252
Yes.
>>
>>136941240
At this point I'm convinced the Obama Chicago machine that invaded Washington has honey potted just about every Republican and tamed them. I agree with Gowdy...something is up. He was a lethally efficient prosecutor, yet his Benghazi questioning of Hillary was the most circuitous, ineffective examination I've ever seen. Even then, the email to Chelsea's alias about what really happened was out there and the easiest nail to drive ever. He totally ignored it.Like Lindsey Graham, he sabre-rattles on the periphery, but, in the end, does very little to damage the globalist machine.
>>
I'd suppose that the truth about Hitlery will come out after she's safely dead.
>>
>>136946104
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.
— Macbeth (Act 5, Scene 5, lines 17-28)
>>
>>136941240
Let's get the opinion of the guy right behind TG at this hearing. Sure looks uncomfortable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFs9IIdaC8w
>>
File: 1501517961170.jpg (325KB, 1421x1826px) Image search: [Google]
1501517961170.jpg
325KB, 1421x1826px
>>136948137
So insane.
>>
>>136948137
yep, he's signalling youtube.com/watch?v=rjyyxsk7Og8
>>
>>136950452
I don't think that's an awan bro behind him.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.