[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you preparing for the race war /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Race-war14.jpg (261KB, 800x491px) Image search: [Google]
Race-war14.jpg
261KB, 800x491px
Our currency monetary system and economic system will collapse this is unavoidable. The west has 2 many freeloaders that will chimp out when the system breaks. Your governments do not care about you and are actively seeking your destruction. You have an entire generation of brainwashed with culteral Marxism to actively hate you and everything the west stands for. I dunno about the rest of the world but in America the labor participation rate the real unemployment number is 30% Higher than at any point in our nations history. We are not longer a nations of proud Americans that create stuff but a lazy self centered fat amoral mass of debt slaves. Most of these fat lazy cunts will die when times get tough.

Get prepared now that times are still good.
>Work our get buffed
>Learn a skill be someone useful
>Learn to be self sufficent learn to hunt and use a gun
>Start hoarding neccisary supplies for when times are tough Silver and gold so you can store your wealth for when the dollar collapses. Storable food guns and ammunition.
>>
>>136933280
i eleded drump he do it 4 me

gib me anime tiddy
>>
>>136933424

Trump will not save us he is but a sign of the kikes stranglehold on humanity is slipping.

If the kike faggots and their paid for puppets think they can take out donald trump and start a revolution I can tell you this you this all this liberal faggots and this BLM dindu's are ill equipped to beat the white man. If you faggots wanna start a race war. we'll have no problem throwing all you fat fucks on the funeral pyre with all the other kike traitors.
>>
File: IMG_2066.jpg (52KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2066.jpg
52KB, 500x454px
>>136933280
>>
>>136934239
The globalist power structure wouldnt initiate a civil war right now because they know they cant win that way right now. Things need to deteriorate substantially more. This is why ive come to agree with accelerationism; it would be wise to bring things to a boil so everyone realizes before we are all slow cooked.
>>
>>136934979

Ohh trust me I think things are really gonna heat up in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPzQI_B17JU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG3Ju8AhCKM

You should really watch this This Luciferian kike bastards want to chip everyone with the new 5g system and enslave everyone with their digital SDR Which will replace the dollar shits gonna hit the fan real soon and people need to be prepared.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.