[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder why police are so quick to shoot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: QuincySmith.jpg (52KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
QuincySmith.jpg
52KB, 1200x630px
You would be to if people were so willing to kill you:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cb7_1502405948

http://www.ibtimes.com/watch-police-officer-survives-after-being-shot-multiple-times-point-blank-range-2577360

And the officer survived too which is amazing.

--

After a two-day trial, Malcolm Antwan Orr, 29, was found guilty of attempted murder and possession of a weapon for shooting the officer. He was sentenced to 35 years in prison Wednesday.

The incident occurred Jan. 1, 2016, at around 11 a.m. EDT, according to the officials, reports said.

The doctors managed to save Smith in time, who suffered a life-threatening neck injury and two broken bones, Solicitor Duffie Stone of the 14th Circuit Solicitor’s Office, the chief prosecuting agency, told the journalists. The veins on the right side of his neck were severely damaged in the incident, reports said.

Smith was responding to a complaint about a man, wearing camouflage and a red bandana, stealing groceries from customers at a store. Upon his arrival at the scene, Smith spotted Orr walking away from the store and approached him in his vehicle. “Come here, man. Come here for a second,” he is heard calling out to the man in the video.

However, Smith suddenly noticed the man put his hand in the pocket that suggested he was carrying a weapon. Smith tried to threaten the man with his stun gun. “Take your hands out your pocket!” Smith shouted at Orr. “If you don’t stop I’m gonna tase you. I’m not playing with you!”
>>
its no surprise really. only to clueless retards is it the least bit surprising
>>
>>136931250
Niggers should be shot on sight in every encounter.
>>
>>136931250

>officer's shouldnt defend themselves in case they might justify citizens "defending" themselves
>>
>>136931250
Is the cop black too?
>>
File: QuincySmith2.jpg (146KB, 347x403px) Image search: [Google]
QuincySmith2.jpg
146KB, 347x403px
>>136931642
Yes.
>>
>>136931250
>35 years
Is that mandatory? I hope so. He'll be in his 60s by the time he's free. There's literally nothing he could fucking do; he'll be a bum, no doubt.
>>
>>136931250
no shit, cops dont shoot googles because they're black, they shoot googles because they act like fucking googles and are a threat.
>>
>>136931250
Yurofaggots, this is why you shoot to kill and not in the arm or leg or use a taser.
>>
>>136931404
spbp
>>
>>136931680
Sounded like a decent guy
>>
Liberals should do ride-alongs with police in the roughest areas
>>
>>136934391
From a rope tied to the bumper
>>
>>136934391
Liberals should be stranded in the roughest areas and see how far their "I'm on your side!" will get them.
>>
>>136931250
How common is it really for people to shoot at cops?
>>
>>136934829
Well in Chicago, these fucking niggers shoot anyone. They get angry or dared by someone and they'll shoot anyone they want because they are nigger subhuman beasts
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.