[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminine men are produced by the breakdown of the family, the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 932590239500325.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
932590239500325.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Feminine men are produced by the breakdown of the family, the breakdown of the family creates masculine women who raise feminine men, feminine men reproduce with masculine women, feminine men and masculine women create more feminine men and masculine women. Thus, increasing levels of female masculinity (and feminism in general) is essentially a biological response in women due to the breakdown of traditional families and the roles both sexes adhered to for all of human history up until the last 60 years.
I just pulled this out of my ass 5 seconds ago, is any of this accurate?
>>
>>136931215

Wrong it's the velvet mafia producing terrible
Propaganda
>>
The failure of men is caused by more than the breakdown of families. Even in somewhat solid families you have "men". I'd say it a loss of purpose that drives many young men to just wander life aimlessly. There no calling for them, so they sit and wait for one. Then you have a society that really couldn't care less about the wants and needs of traditional men. Combined with the general disliking of manual labor, you get a whiny twig that is shunned by society, with no aim in life and no skills that would be seen as manly by any standard.
>>
>more low test feminime men

>bigger chances for me who is /fit/, engineer, masculine and white 6*0

i see no problem with this
>>
>>136932734
It's not just about the individual in this case. If men as a class go down, you won't have much fun either.
>>
>>136931215
yes, women should wear hijab internationally. it shows their place and makes good development of family la
>>
>>136932900
>Fucking Malaysia
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.