[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else hopes Trump gets nothing done?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Quote.jpg (99KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Quote.jpg
99KB, 1024x576px
Who else hopes Trump gets nothing done?
>>
>>136929793
Too late.
>>
>>136929793
Search up American Inventors

They're all black.

What did God meme by this?
>>
>>136929793
>(((Nussbaum)))
>(((Freund)))
>>
>>136929793
read her Name, "Nussbaum"

every damn time
>>
>>136929998
>Tesla was black
>Edison was black
>both wuz kangs
>muh paynut buttur
>>
>>136930155

All are black, some are even women
>>
>>136930391
This is literally what shows up when you search "american inventors"
>>
>>136929793
my jewdar is going off the charts, lads
>>
File: amelia bassano.jpg (94KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
amelia bassano.jpg
94KB, 728x546px
>>136930391
you do know, that they just use unrelated photos of Black People and put them atop Eropean Names ?
It is used to "rewrite" History, they allready killed of the Black Family and Culture, now they are going for the Whites. Same happened in the UDSSR, it is the same strategy
>>
>>136930593
What google does is re-organize the search so it biases showing black inventors instead of white inventors

No part about it is trying to rewrite history, it's all just propaganda

(there were a lot more white inventors)
>>
>>136930111
Nuttree?
>>
Anybody read about the meet desai attack?

maybe we could put something like that together, and use the normies' phones and computers to ddos all google servers
>>
Fear followed by insult, followed by fear, followed by insult, followed by a tiny hope that nothing happens. She can't help her neurosis any more than she can fix that masculine jawline.
That's gotta be a dude.
>>
>>136929998
Because the term African American appears on all those pages and you searched "American" inventors so they appear more. Search up American's Greatest Inventors and it comes up with Ford and Tesla etc. Their pages state their home country or nationality which is why they won't come up when you search American inventors. Search Serbian inventors and I'm sure Tesla would pop up
>>
>>136930884
jep, famous jewish Name here in Germoney
>>136930814
thats, what i meant, you are right
>>
>>136929998

i am content knowing objectively that you arent serious
>>
>>136929793
>(((Nussbaum)))
Gas it
>>
>>136930993
So it's true that every Jewish name is made up from two unrelated German words? Tbh I thought that this was just a meme and Jews aren't that stupid.
>>
>>136930415
it's because of keywords- majority of people searching for "African-AMERICAN INVENTORS" - few are searching for Tesla and Edison as American Inventors. Google is a business, not a public utility
>>
>>136929793
How about be an American instead of a shill and you try to work with whatever president is in office you moron.
>>
>>136931192
This has to do with an old German law that allowed Eastern Jews to immigrate into the Empire under certain conditions, primarily IIRC if someone from Germany vouched for their character and they had provably never owned Gentile slaves. Basically what happened was that they all suddenly remembered dead German relatives and settled all over the place, coordinating with non-Jewish immigrants from their home countries to weasel out business opportunities; hence also the term Ashkenazim ("Germans") for white-skinned Jews.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.