[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are mormons up to?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I grew out of atheism a few years ago and have been observing mormons with a growing curiosity.
Sadly there is no prominent community here in Switzerland that I could investigate. But to an outsider like me, they seem very friendly people who uphold cristian values and lead generally very healthy and happy lives.

Is there anything I am missing? How are mormons percieved in the US? Could it be smart to delve into their culture and eventually maybe wife a mormon qt3.14?

TL;DR: Redpill me on LDS
>>
>>136929234
Nicest people you meet with an inspiring level of religiosity. Mostly good looking too I find. However, luther was right about everything. Mormonism is Christianity but its got some fan fiction going on.
>>
>>136929234
Is this a b8?
If not, they believe that Jesus was an ayy lmao from planet Kolob
>>
>>136929234
Used to be Mormom.

It was great because I was surrounded by moral, happy, caring people. You gave back to the community and helped those in need even if they weren't in the church.

The only things I couldn't get over was the same amount of fear tactics used in a lot of other religions.

>If I could go back and be Mormom again
7/10

>Am I going to?
2/10
I've picked up bad habits and cuss a lot, something Mormoms frown upon.
>>
>>136929820
Are the fear tactics just the usual threats of burning in eternal hell or something like that or are there cult-like elements where you get shunned by the community etc. as well?
>>
>>136929956
cult like elements

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_violence
>>
>>136929234
Mormons are cool, they are flawless role model citizens.
The problem is that they are unbelievably naive and a bit robotic/soulless.
The only denominations of Christianity people should follow in current times are those that those which see Jews as negative influence.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.