[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAHA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3033.jpg (122KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3033.jpg
122KB, 960x686px
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/our-civil-rights-are-being-violated-white-supremacists-melt-down-after-airbnb-cancels-their-accounts/

The salt from this is fucking incredible. Complaining about civil rights violations because AirBnB doesn't wanna do business with conservatives after the whole gay wedding cake tantrum conservatives threw. You would think right wingers would be more understanding of private business owners' rights :^)
>>
>>136928076
Archived that
https://archive.is/U8RS5
>>
>>136928093
>https://archive.is/U8RS5
Thanks nordbot
>>
>>136928093
I feel like this is clickbait too well done nord
>>
>After realizing that some of their listings in Charlottesville, Virginia were being rented out to white supremacists attending a rally headlined by Richard Spencer, Airbnb decided to cancel those accounts. In response, a bunch of alt-right Twitter users decided to boycott them.

>According to BuzzFeed News, the room rental company began deactivating accounts of hosts they believe are “are booking units to host gatherings” related to the “Unite the Right” rally. The rally, scheduled for Saturday, August 12, is to be held in the same park that’s hosted multiple rallies in defense of a statue of Confederate army leader Robert E. Lee, including one in July led by the KKK.
"BuzzFeed News," kek
>“Anybody who is not just in the alt-right, but who is conservative, right-wing or cares about civil liberties should start boycotting Airbnb. Airbnb are cancelling people’s reservations to stay in Charlottesville … based on political ideology,” Jason Kessler, one of the white supremacists organizing the rally, said in a video.

>We are having our civil rights violated,” Kessler said of the Airbnb crackdown.
>This isn’t the first time the company has punished users whose bigotry violates their community standards agreement. Last month, Airbnb ordered a racist host to pay out $5,000 to a guest she barred from her residence after discovering the woman is Asian.
>Check out the alt-right’s Twitter meltdown about Airbnb’s white supremacist crackdown below.
>>136928159
You're right. Look at these tweets. Singular tweets from various individuals merely complaining. Hell the one by Graywall isn't even a complaint, just a report of the facts. If this is a "meltdown" then OP isn't a faggot.
>>
>>136928159
Looking at their related articles tells you this is a very left-wing tabloid site. Anyone praising Chris Wallace as a hero of truth is delusional.
>>
>>136928348
>conservative leaders aren't howling in massive buttpain at not being able to use fucking airbnb in the greatest holocaust of our time

Screenshots and a call to boycott the company that doesn't wanna do business with them (lol) are right in the article anon. Please take a breath and take a look but please no more salt, i've had my fill for tonight
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.