[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Petition the White House?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: The_Passion.jpg (155KB, 966x716px) Image search: [Google]
The_Passion.jpg
155KB, 966x716px
Why don't we create a White House petition?

If we get 300k signatures in 30 days we get a garunteed response.

We could force the White House to respond to the JQ
>>
>>136925458
The answer to your JQ is that Jews are a religious group. Not an ethnicity
>>
>>136925508
Exactly.

I dislike Jews for many reasons, most importantly their deicide
>>
>>136925617
You don't sound very informed about the topic
>>
>>136925458
It has to be specifically worded. This is of utmost importance. Also you need a legitimate gripe - pointing out overrepresentation of jews in powerful positions is not going to get you anywhere.

Might I suggest something more cleverly concealed? Perhaps a petition to ban politicians with dual citizenships?
>>
>>136925508
You're wrong, though.
>>
>>136925672
What?

I dislike the Jews for hijacking the United States and Europe.

Also, the Bible clearly says that Jews and their DESCENDANTS have the blood of Jesus on their hands
>>
>>136925672
Also there are a lot of secular Jews that work to help the tribe
>>
>/pol/
>ever reaching 300,000

lmao, this board is 20 autistic neckbeards, 50 teenagers, 100 shitposters, and 10 muslims
>>
>>136925508
It is an ethno-religion. Goog... I mean look it up.
>>
>>136925458
JQ JQ JQ JQ JQ JQ JQ JQ JQ JQ JQ JQ
This is all I see here these days.
You are either newfags trying to fit in way too hard, or are doing this intentionally.
>>
>>136925772
Ashkenazis are an ethnicity.

Can you name the many other groups of Jews that exist, which, by the way, are all different from each other?
>>
Jew is a religion as well as a general term for several ethnicities which share a similar greasy hook-nose kike trait.
>>
>>136925724
>Perhaps a petition to ban politicians with dual citizenships?
i agree with this
>>
>>136926076
Jews do have a genetically unique composition, at least they are different enough to be counted as their own race. thus jews are a race and a religion.
>>
>>136925458
>>
>>136925949
I can name them actually. And DNA tests have shown that Mizrahi jews share more DNA with Ashkenazi Jews than Ashkenazi Jews share with Central Europeans or than Mizrahi jews share with middle eastern/african/iberian peoples.

The concept of having subgroups within an ethnicity is not new in the least. For example, Liechtensteiners, German-speaking Swiss, Luxembourgers, Austrians, etc., are all considered subgroups of the German ethnic group.
>>
>>136926169
I think most Americans would. And you wouldn't need to name a specific group in particular. Only (((those))) that are guilty of capitalizing on this current weakness would understand the implications. If the petition were to become popular, the amount of kvetching could be glorious.
>>
>>136925458
You won't like their answer.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.