[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is he so f*ckin obsessed with Obama??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 636295745399731471-622150226.jpg (20KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
636295745399731471-622150226.jpg
20KB, 540x405px
>was after Obama for years before he was elected and was a lead birther
>finally gets his own time
>spends it constantly asking "did obama do this?" then doing the opposite
>has an investment in getting rid of obamacare that goes beyond the mere political
>retweets anything that compares him to obama in a positive light

what is it? is it mere racism or does he have a quasi-sibling rivalry with obama-nii that he wants to settle on the world stage

even euro diplomats have noticed how he is obsessed with big O

http://www.businessinsider.com/european-diplomats-trump-laughing-stock-obsessed-with-obama-2017-8
>>
>>136922282

https://archive.is/lvXNQ
>>
File: Michael.jpg (29KB, 425x566px) Image search: [Google]
Michael.jpg
29KB, 425x566px
>>136922282
Obama is/was an agent for foreign operatives, that's why. His back story is fake, could you even prove he was enetilted, as natural-born, to sit as POTUS? Whole family is fake, down to the 2 kids.
>>
It's because he's hard at work erasing Obama's terrible legacy. Soon it will all be gone.
>>
>>136922282
I have a feeling some leafs are more obsessed desu.
>>
>>136922282
>https://archive.is/lvXNQ
Obumers stench is so bad they had to rip the drywall off the studs in the white house
And Obumers still thinks he's POTUS
>>
>>136922282
Ask your buddy obamaleaf
>>
>>136922282
WARNING!
Thes same thread was posted yesterday and the OP got slashed to little faggot bits. These Psyop threads are nothing but to divert attention from more important threads such as the Kike sinking of the USS Liberty. Sage these threads and hide them.
>>
>>136922282
A lot of the issues that he has to deal with came up during the Obama Presidency. The nation became more and more divided, during Obama's last four years that it is safe to say it is Obama's fault.

While Obama wasn't terribly bad, he wasn't good either. He is responsible for the divides between the left and right, and blacks and literally everyone else. He also didn't leave a very good impression on the rest of the world. Other leaders liked Obama, because he was more of a pushover, for lack of a better term, and this flaw led to horrible foreign policy that made America look weak.

Now that we have Trump who isn't really afraid of getting nasty it is interesting to see where things are going, but he is constantly being compared to Obama.

There are people who thought he was too tough with Jong-Un, but hey I feel safer knowing he has the balls to bite back at someone who threatens to glass [my] country.
>>
>why is he so f*cking obsessed with Obama??
why was Obama so f*cking obsessed with Bush??
>>
>>136922282
because he knows
https://youtu.be/aqEGEh6F--w?list=PLEk9JxS06d2hbuMtqip9VwTHOu8kzGZ7C
>>
Trump knows he will never be as loved as obama.
>>
File: european diplomats.png (274KB, 822x527px) Image search: [Google]
european diplomats.png
274KB, 822x527px
>>136922282
>>
File: Screenshot_20170811-040257.jpg (204KB, 1068x798px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170811-040257.jpg
204KB, 1068x798px
>>
>>136924003
go to the website for the whole rundown: theanswer.world
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.