[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To Destroy Google We Need An Insider SJW Memo

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Imagine a feminazi sjw writing a memo from a googler complete opposite of James Damore's: Completely unreasonable, devoid of all scientific facts, and making every crazy demands for all their special interest groups.

I don't know if we need to write it or we just need to convince the liberal crazies to write it themselves... but this the answer to how they get destroyed.

What happens when there is a liberal google manifesto? One of two possibilities:

1. They decide to stand in support of the liberal memo writer doubling down on their liberal extremism

OR (what we really want to happen)

2. They fire the SJW memo writer and all hell breaks lose. Evergreen State level meltdowns at the googleplex. Trust me, this type of reaction will happen. You saw how batshit ever tranny/beta/feminazi/POC got from one well reasoned memo got out. Just wait until someone puts out a manifesto that SJWs can rally behind and for their anger to boil over once the writer gets fired.

Fuck this adblock / algorithm manipulation bullshit strategies to destroy google. We need to stick to memetic warfare. Lets figure out how to make this google sfw manifesto a reality.
>>
>>136921594
It can't be complete opposite from a centrist memo. You're asking for an extreme left antifa tier memo.
>>
>>136921656

We need it as extreme as possible
>>
>>136921594
>I don't know if we need to write it or we just need to convince the liberal crazies to write it themselves... but this the answer to how they get destroyed.
Those types are ALL ABOUT OPSEC. They won't publish that material digitally and will tell everyone that gets it to keep it under close watch and put it away immediately if not used.
>>
>>136921594
You also would not hit the tone, or make it too clouded for normal people to understand because the terms have been mangled by them.
>>
Why destroy Google when we can convert them? You splitters are worse than the People's Front of Judea.
>>
Write a memo asking if trannies should count as real women for the sake of determing gender pay gap, hiring quotas, etc
>>
>>136922971
Fuck you! You're nothing but the Free Judean People's Front trying to poison our well!
>>
>>136923050

like it

>>136923107
Fuck off kike
>>
just make execs so paranoid that they fire half the company on suspicion
>>
or should we just encourage google to be more diverse, so that the company can't function properly cause they're all diversity hires
>>
>>136922971
Born just in time to watch /pol/ become the Jews.
>>
>>136923965
Ancaps don't make sense to me. What he said sounds like cuck shit. Google should be broken up and all their wealth redistributed to whites. They have a Marxist equity department and hire niggers over whites. Capitalists sure love diversity because they are globalist cucks.
>>
>>136922908
They're literally talking about blacklists openly on twitter. How good could their opsecs be?

Speaking of which, blacklists are completely useless if not shared. So how long before we see one leak?
>>
>>136924305

This. And it's just a matter of time before they get leaked
>>
>>136921594
JUST FUCKING GO BACK TO OPERATION GOOGLE IT WAS DESTROYING THEM AND NOW NOBODY IS DOING IT AND THE SHILLS ARE SHUTTING DOWN THREADS

GOOGLE = NIGGER, NOTHING IS MORE DAMAGING TO THEIR NAME THAN MAKING THEM SYNONYMOUS WITH A RACIAL SLUR
>>
>>136927190
Link to the thread next time, sparky.
>>
We need cam footage of these diversity training camps.
>>
>>136921594
We need a real insider. We can't pose as them. And Google would find out if iyt were us and we'd suffer even more. I'm sure there's at least 1 anon here who works at something googl-related.We need to track him down and establish him as our operative there
>>
>>136921594
>feminazi sjw
kys

>writing a memo from a googler complete opposite of James Damore's: Completely unreasonable, devoid of all scientific facts, and making every crazy demands for all their special interest groups.

>crazy demands for all their special interest groups.

hmm SOUNDS LIKE WOMEN GENERALLY

What do you think? You cannot defeat SJWs thru infighting or logic or special autistic tactics.

SJWs = females, especially single females.

Offended SJW culture = the way women think, easily offended.

So you have no answers and no path forward.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.