[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Retard Bashing Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 72

File: really fucking retarded.png (326KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
really fucking retarded.png
326KB, 500x333px
I really really hate retards

I know some decent blacks, I believe it is not blood or genes, but a cultural issue that makes people into niggers, hence why there are white niggers too. I know some decent Muslims, again, I believe the culture is the enemy, not biologically the people. Same goes for Chinese, Indians, Mexicans etc.

But there is no excuse for retards. Retards are in every way useless to mankind. At least you can eat cows. At least dogs provide entertainment. Even fucking mosquitos provide a role in balanced ecosystems.
Retards are completely useless. They bring everyone down, are a resource drain, and offer nothing to society. There is no excuse for the government not to step in and prevent these useless lives from still existing.

At least sterilize the motherfuckers right? I should not have to deal with a downey parent of one of my students. of course the kid is fucking not progressing, his mom is a goddamn potato.

Also: my fiancee completely agrees with my views. When the time comes, will there be any way to know of issues while the baby is in the womb? Is there any legal way in American or her home Japan to kill it simply because of this reason, or will we have to do it illegally?
>>
Kys OP. You are a terrible person.
>>
>>136919684
elaborate
>>
File: 1457733184169.png (39KB, 261x358px) Image search: [Google]
1457733184169.png
39KB, 261x358px
>>136919684
>>
>>136919519
>picking on retards

Wow, big man.
>>
File: Aktion T4.jpg (23KB, 279x356px) Image search: [Google]
Aktion T4.jpg
23KB, 279x356px
GAS THE TARDS! AKTION T4 NOW!
>>
>>136919519
i agree
>>
they make good stories for the tard threads though
>>
I've always found them off-putting, and I'm sure 95% of others do too. I don't see the value in them, I say gas them all without remorse. Would kill my retarded child if my wife wouldn't
>>
>>136919835
I want someone to refute my central point and tell me where my argument is wrong
>>
Meh. Funny thing is the types of people who treat retards the worst are progressives. Shallow and without compassion. It's all a mask. Ill just assume you are one of those types of assholes. You might find that in God's sight, one of those disabled kids is worth ten thousand times more than you or I. Grow up.
>>
>>136919519

> complains on /pol/ about retards not contributing to society

Do I need to point out the hypocrisy any further?
>>
>>136919978
But you're not wrong. They are defective and at a minimum should be sterilized, preferably aborted.
They are a burden on everyone around them, and society itself. They will never contribute anything of value.
It's harsh, but it's true.
>>
>>136919930
I unironically agree with this.

They should be sterilized though.
>>
>>136920023

"In God's sight" is not an argument to kepe them alive. They literally contribute and are only a drain.
>>
File: b777.png (850KB, 886x599px) Image search: [Google]
b777.png
850KB, 886x599px
>>
File: 1498899845715.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498899845715.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>136919519
>I know some decent blacks, I believe it is not blood or genes, but a cultural issue

stopped reading hee
>>
>>136919977

Well because valuing human life is pretty important. They are off-putting because they are different from you and they stoke sympathetic emotions. Some people react strangely to these kinds of feelings, and loathing can result. It is being shallow, anon. You grow out of it when you grow up and get older, because your mom and dad should have taught you that. If you cannot find it in your heart to value the "least" of people, then how can you be trusted to truly value anything?
>>
>>136920262
Got further than I did
>>
>>136919684
Aww, did op hurt your fee-fees? Dont worry everyone lives your "Please be patient, I have autism" hat. Really!
>>
>>136920262
Outliers always exist anon, doesn't mean they shouldn't all be gassed. Chances are their children won't be outliers, and they hold inferior genes anyways.
>>
File: 1404965677203.png (2MB, 4762x3914px) Image search: [Google]
1404965677203.png
2MB, 4762x3914px
>>136919519
>At least sterilize the motherfuckers right?
I've always been a fan of eugenics.

On another, yet related, note... Anyone have tard stories to share?
>>
File: trumpcucks.jpg (224KB, 1620x599px) Image search: [Google]
trumpcucks.jpg
224KB, 1620x599px
>>136920325

DONT MAKE FUN OF MY HAT FAGGOT
>>
>>136919519

They test our humanity and empathy. They remind us to be empathetic
>>
>>136920031
GOT EMM

>>136920023

Not to make this Ad Hominem, but would you personally be comfortable spending all your hard earned money and the little bit of free time you have all on someone who will never even be able to aspire to contribute to human progress? Someone who will perpetually feed on the time and resources of others and your government?
We plan on only having one kid, and we will do everything in my power to make this child the best human he possibly can be. I can not and will not allow something like a biological handicap to prevent my blood from achieving greatness
>>
File: Screenshot_20170811-020119.png (154KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170811-020119.png
154KB, 720x1280px
>>136920432
Do i have a story for you...
>>
File: 1500087606734.jpg (25KB, 647x510px) Image search: [Google]
1500087606734.jpg
25KB, 647x510px
>Makes retard bashing thread
>Is a retard
>>
>>136919519
A long time ago me,my mom and my sibling went to the YMCA to go swiming, as we were signing in a fat retard is nerby thowing a hissy fit.His handler tries to get him out of the building he tries kicking her when they get near us he starts trying to kick my brother .The handler got him out and my brother was fine but i don't think anyone prone to just kicking and trying to hurt people because he is upset should be allowed in a public place for any reason
>>
>>136919519

>I know some decent blacks

Fuck off, nigger lover.
>>
>>136920134
Most retards ARE sterilized
>>
>>136919519
tards may ultimately drain funds from the state. But in the end they generate jobs because someone has to take care of them. The money goes back into the system and is seldom wasted.
>>
File: 1386822378138.png (1MB, 4040x1680px) Image search: [Google]
1386822378138.png
1MB, 4040x1680px
>>136920581
lmao
>>
>offer nothing to society.
Incorrect. They allow society to exercise its empathy, compassion and humanity.
>>
>>136919519
>"believe the culture is the enemy, not biologically the people"
Thats where you are wrong nigga, Muzzies have been inbred for hundreds of years.
>>
Yeah, if my first child was an retard, I would make sure my female kill it while in womb. I would not a love a thing I bring into existence if it is mentally incapable of shitting in a toilet. Luckily I have 3 healthy children and I've done the white race proud. But yes, I have no remorse in saying I would stamp that fucking life out if my wife was pregnant with a non-being.
>>
>>136920555

Yeah. My sister is mentally disabled. She is my best friend. It may be hard to understand if you were not taught as a kid the value of each person. This is not some pie in the sky bullshit. Some folks who are driven and have accumulated much can be the most worthless pricks on the planet, and some dweeb or retard that nobody cares about can be the most wonderful person you have ever met. Havent you ever enjoyed the company of somebody because of who they are? For a long time I got in a rut and stopped giving a shit about anybody, and I lost that connection with people. Now I have developed autistic-type traits that I never had. I have been getting out of that funk and am starting to get back to the way I remembered them. People have value in and of themselves. Know what I mean?
>>
Be thankful they are in their place and you in yours
>>
>>136920282
ah a real argument.
Valuing human life might be, but why start now? Why now after wars and conquests and genocides and millions of slaves of every color does valuing human life matter when people propose removing humans that do not and lack the ability to contribute to our people's future? Again I repeat, say what you want about blacks, browns, or asians, but there are still inventions, art, and culture that comes from these people. All blanket statements about other minorities have exceptions, yet retards do not.
I do not agree with the off putting thing, mostly. I find many things off putting and would not justify killing something because it is off putting. What I do have an issue with is when something just takes and takes and takes, and could not ever give back. There is not enough room on this planet for those of us pulling our own, and now we have to make extra room for those who cannot even pull.
>>
File: 1489485724544.jpg (72KB, 365x531px) Image search: [Google]
1489485724544.jpg
72KB, 365x531px
>>136920282
Here's the problem anon; OP is completely right. It doesn't matter what emotions you may feel about tards, they're a burden. Even niggers and goat fuckers have some use.
>>
>>136919519
I mean I'll laugh a retard but going out of your way to bash them is a little much tbqh
>>
>>136920872
now we're talking! this is the type of shit I'm looking for
>>
>>136920872
>broken window licker theory
>>
File: 1445226551607.png (579KB, 2009x1418px) Image search: [Google]
1445226551607.png
579KB, 2009x1418px
>>136920917
>>
File: 1448690787976.png (567KB, 783x876px) Image search: [Google]
1448690787976.png
567KB, 783x876px
>>136921290
>People have value in and of themselves. Know what I mean?

Never believed that myself. Human beings have no inherent value, their value comes from what they are capable of.
>>
>>136919519
I have this belief that this should be a thing in the world. Like I personally disagree with this belief, but I believe it should exist as a belief, practice, and custom.

The custom would essentially involve a group of young adult Asians walking down the street, shopping, drinking lattes, coming from an arcade etc. As they are walking down the street they spot a downie waddling on the sidewalk and point fingers at it and start speaking to each other in their native asian tongue. After some talking they walk up to the downie and just push it on the pavement. While holding down the downie, they pull out chopsticks and just start peeling its skin/flesh off and eating it right there on the street as the downie winces and tries to struggle. The male/female asian friend group would giggle and talk like they are sitting at a restaurant and eating a meal there on their night out. After they are finished consuming the downie they would just walk away like nothing happened, a natural practice that existed in Asian cultures for years.

Now this practice would exist in the US and other parts of the world, and it would have just as much controversy as whaling or eating a cow, but for the most part people wouldn't care. Personally I would be against this practice in and of itself, but I believe this belief and practice needs to exist just so it could stir controversy on /pol/ and the news.
>>
Use IVF to have children, then it's impossible for them to have it.
>>
File: 1408493010679.jpg (96KB, 555x624px) Image search: [Google]
1408493010679.jpg
96KB, 555x624px
>>136919519
I'll just leave this here
https://youtu.be/hDa5G0czkTY
>>
>>136921340

Well if we all ever did die, I would hope that we died loving one another. It is hard to talk about love these days because people assume you are talking about a flaky, sentimental and vague affection. I do not mean this, but instead I mean sacrifice. "There is no greater love then when a man lays down his life for another". To me this is courage and the highest of the noble virtues. There are times when am not at all like this, but I want to be like this.
>>
File: 1502338278670.gif (881KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1502338278670.gif
881KB, 350x350px
op is getting extra special retard babies
>>
>>136921290
Hmm. I truly thank you for your input. cliche warning: I go back and forth with what life's ultimate purpose is, and what my individual purpose is. in my most recent years, I've come to the conclusion that life's main purpose is to create more life and perpetuate is at all costs. My personal job then as a human is to perpetuate the human race and help in every way I can to help it rise to glory.
I agree wholeheartedly about the worthless pricks part, but as someone like myself who highly doubts that anyone will be rewarded or punished for their actions once they die, it seems that these pricks have won at life. To my understanding, it doesn't really matter what you do, as long as you can live and be happy with yourself at the end of the day and at the end of your life. Therefore, people who are satisfied with themselves and horrible people, merely have succeed at their goals and done their duty with their life.
You are right I suppose, some one like that can be the most wonderful person you have ever met, but I think life is about more than that. I don't think being wonderful is what its about. It honestly physically and mentally hurts to say this, but if being wonderful was what we were meant to do, why is it often so punished? Why can I not succeed in life just by being wonderful? Why is aggression and dominance so necessary to just day to day life? Clearly there is something in the universe that doesn't value wonderful-ness. And it is reasons like these that have brought me to my current stance.
Again, I value your input. Thank you.
>>
>>136921451
I am unfamiliar, can you explain?
>>
>>136919930
Were the tards sent to us for the sole purpose of good tard threads?
>>
>>136920262
I don't think culture is the sole purpose...

HOWEVER

Culture does enable the nig-nog's desire to nig even more. But I'm sure you knew that
>>
>>136921745
As much as I want to be the empathetic hippie I sometimes am, I have to agree with you.
Degenerates, thieves and retards have no value, solely because they hurt society in one way or another.
But tell me, would you say that your own (healthy, mind that) child has no value?
>>
File: 200% Glad.png (907KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
200% Glad.png
907KB, 600x884px
>>136919519
>>136920432
>sterilize the motherfuckers
Although I'm no doctor, I'm pretty sure that this is common practice for people with down syndrome.

Think about it.
Having a child only to realize that its retarded/severely disabled and will never be able to amount to anything substantial is bad enough. Why let them reproduce when its extremely likely that they're going to have children with the exact same disorder(s)?

The only real reason that retarded children are allowed to live is that most parents couldn't bare to part with something they've already set aside a part of their lives to support. Even if a couple did want to get rid of their retarded baby after birth (this is assuming that the birth parents had no clue that their child would be retarded), they'd most likely be hesitant to do so out of fear of being judged.
>>
>>136919519
I would trade retards over muslims, niggers, and jews any day
>>
Read Erasmus' Praise of folly.
Fools are actually useful because they have a positive effect on our wellbeing. We get to laugh at their retardedness.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73YvXS0061s&feature=youtu.be&t=21m38s
>>
https://youtu.be/73YvXS0061s?t=21m38s

why the fuck won't youtube videos start where you setthem to start on these shit fucking forums
>>
>>136922336
It's a rebuttal to Keynesian economics where a hooligan braking a shop window creates a job for window pane installers but the overall productivity is still less than it would be if the window wasn't broken in the first place.
>>
Retards are cognitively impaired. They can still have hearts of gold.

Niggers aren't just mentally deficienct but spiritually deficient as well.

When retards bump up the crime stats and are mainstays of prisons, you can talk all the shit about them you like. But they don't. They deserve compassion and dignity. Niggers deserve the rope.
>>
>>136919519
> I believe it is not blood or genes, but a cultural issue that makes people into niggers

nope. rural kenyan 5 year olds fail the mirror test. they're less self aware than magpies
>>
>>136922721
Not yet. But there is potential for value. I can feel the can of worms ready to spring open, but I'll state this loosely related tid bit anyway:
I do believe abortion is murder. I completely and entirely support it, but yes, you are killing something that will become a human. All that bull about "when does a life become a life?" and "oh so is jacking off now killing babies" is complete horse shit. If left unadulterated, that zygote will become a human.
but until that zygote has matured about 16 or so years and will start contributing to the society that it has leached off of for its entire existence, it holds no value in the grand scope of human existence. It might have brought joy to its relatives and maybe a few other near-worthless zygotes of the same maturity, but except for a few outliers, it has not even begun to pull its weight in the human struggle.
No of course I could not kill my theoretical 3 year old daughter. I've already invested so much time, energy, and resources in this life that I hope will achieve much excellence. Could my wife and I pay someone to kill my soon to be daughter before she ever sees daylight (if we had a good enough reason)? absolutely. Could I smother my own flesh and blood new born if I truly realized it didn't have a chance to live an amazing, fruitful, fulfilling and excellent life? Yes, I believe so. I do not see myself as a monster, and because of this I would not subject my beautiful daughter to a life she would hate. I would snuff out that candle because I love her.
>>
>>136923250
ah. thank you.
>>
File: headeache.jpg (25KB, 384x414px) Image search: [Google]
headeache.jpg
25KB, 384x414px
>>136919519
But if we killed all the potatoes, who would live in Ireland?
>>
downs should be purge the moment the doctors see it. the family should have no say in it.
>>
>>136922721
>But tell me, would you say that your own (healthy, mind that) child has no value?

Yeah, if it was objectively true. I suppose a newborn would start off having no value outside of potential and its value goes up from there.

Though it should be pretty obvious, I'll state that I have no children. Would like to someday though.
>>
>>136923872
>this

it shouldnt even be human in their disposal. i unirinically thing every retatd baby should be swung feet first into a tree
>>
>>136923957
all they do is suck Resources and give nothing back to society. we already have niggers doing that. throw them in a fire.
>>
>>136923928
this. Humans are common. When was the last time there was a human shortage? Life is a miracle, but not every single individual life. Not every baby is a miracle. Any dick and vagina can make one. value comes with time and investment.
>>
File: 1497564008733.jpg (48KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1497564008733.jpg
48KB, 600x484px
For all those who advocate killing all retards, would you approve of doing the same to you once you're shitting your diapers in a dementia ward?
>>
>>136922808
im pretty sure most downs are steril by default (or at the very least its harder for them to make a baby than a normal person).
>>
>>136924273
Yes actually. My fiancee and I have a pact to kill ourselves at age 85, or sooner if we become invalids before that age.
>>
>>136924273
our government loves killing old people once they can no longer pay taxes.
>>
People already abort their down syndrome kids constantly. Last time I checked foetuses with detectable down syndrome are aborted almost 1/3 of the time.
>>
>>136920815
>>136922808
>>136924366
98% certain that the mother of a private student has an extra chromosome. imagine this woman with red frizzy hair.
>>
>>136923694
I agree with everything but abortion (only if life is threatened or retard baby, or non-white) and kids leeching off; IMO we should make kids help society earlier like it was in the past. Not childlabor-tier, stuff like helping parents and relatives, neighbours etc.

I do believe humans have a value, but only to eachother in a closed community (family/village/etc), not universal like liberals want us to believe, but sadly in the grand scope of things most humans are just a number, a reality that we have to accept.
>>
>>136924543
Please can anyone help me find sauce for this? My fiancee and I have been trying to find proof that this is possible for a very very long time.
>>
>>136919519

>being a nigger isnt genetic

looks like you are the retard
>>
>>136924273
I plan to wander out into the forest during a snowstorm before I hit that point.

Or if I'm stuck in an urban area I'll just kill myself with an inert gas (it's painless).
>>
i have worked as an assistance for people with autism and donws Before. people with autism can very alot. some are really smart in some subjects and slowers in others while others are full on mentally retarded and act like 8-10 year olds. people with downs are just the same but much slower in some cases.
>>
>>136924740
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10215071
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9788556

actually I was wrong, it's in the upper 80 and 90 percentile.
>>
>>136919519
>I know some decent blacks, I believe it is not blood or genes, but a cultural issue that makes people into niggers
Get the fuck out retard lover.
>>
>>136924789
same, fiancee and I hold a gigantic party and after everyones gone home, we will go to the garage and leave the car running. we will die from the exhaust in each other's arms
>>
would totally bang a retard just to see how tight the pussy was. Also....bc its wrong.
>>
>>136920262
>>136920307
>>136924956
Alright, I'll fucking bite, we can let the whole thread go to shit for all I care
Really. You guys have never ever met a decent, competent, intelligent, and successful black or brown person your entire life? Not one single one?
>>
>>136919519
Its a mixed bag op, some of them are completely useless and are a huge strain on the resources of the state. Society is at the point were decadence and degeneracy is normal, feelings rule over logic. Is it the job of the taxpayer to pay for the housing and every necessity for these people to live? I certainly disagree with it the same as niggers who are 3rd generation welfare African Royalty. Our system sucks right now because of all the non producers who suck at the tit of the mother state.
>>
>>136925014
>die from the exhaust

I wouldn't recommend that. I'd look into making something like this if I were you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
>>
A mentally disabled relative of mine almost drowned me when I was a child. He didn’t know what he was doing so it’s okay.
>>
>>136924273
I actually work in that type of area, I'm sometimes not sure why they're kept alive but then i realise they keep the place running
>>
>>136919519
Start with (you)
>>
>>136925998
damn son... you really roasted me!
>>
File: image.png (102KB, 912x690px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
102KB, 912x690px
>>136919519
Geg shall not be forgotten
>>
Post tard stories
>>
>>136921127
You are a tragic human being
>>
speaking of retards, what books on eugenics should i read?
>>
>>136919519
The primary issue on this, abortion and euthanasia is that once you start legally advocating any kind of killing the issue shifts from 'can we kill' to 'who can we kill'. It's all good and sensible until it's something you disagree with. Most people probably support at least one but unless you have all of them your laws don't quite add up and everybody's upset over the inconsistency. Better to have none. Also this recently came up in a book and made me feel:
>There are children, who are very much like little Babbie (a dog). Not verbal, but capable of love and very grateful for whatever love they may receive. You would think that every heart would go out to them but many don't.
I'm conflicted on the issue, so many of them disgust me and just seem to be oversized toddlers who just shout and snatch at shit they want but then it's really ridiculous to expect much more considering how fried some of their brains are.

>>136924273
My grandfather was clearly terrified of losing his wits since it happened to his mother. He doesn't really much mind anything but whenever the subject of dementia/senility came up you could see on his face that he was seriously concerned. I don't want to have to deal with that. I'd sooner work myself to death.
>>
Hey sorry just hopping in to ask a question, I got a ban message a few moments ago when I tried to reply to a thread, the message was apparently for a post on /tv/ but I definitely didn't type the message, and I've never been on /tv/ so what's the deal? I'm a mobile fag if that helps.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 252x400px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 252x400px
>>136919519

there is no point in sterilizing retards since they aren't the ones doing the irresponsible breeding. it's the normie parents of the retards who should be sterilized passing on their dysgenic genes
>>
>>136926478
im going to euthanize you
>>
>>136919519
there aren't even many retards to begin with so you're just being a hateful asshole
>>
>>136924273
Absolutely. I also support euthanasia for terminal patients who choose to go out while they still have some dignity.
I've already made it clear to friends/family that I'd sooner die than draw it out if it happened to me.
>>
>>136926540
Just asking a question man, don't give a shit about your roleplay.
>>
>>136921904
Please eat a bullet.
>>
>>136919519
Honestly, would probably abort the shit if I get unlucky and get a tard. I can deal with something like missing and arm or leg. Being mentally retarded, no. Having that knowledge that your child is nothing more than a waste of potential and drain on you and everyone around them is the most disheartening thing imaginable for me.
I simply don't value them enough to care. Incapable of doing anything to make the world better. Fuck the "God has a master plan" shit because I'm not accepting no tard.
>>
>>136925436
I've worked both with mentally retarded and senile people. There's really not that much of a difference. Anyone shit-talking the retards should be aware that they could very well become one one day.
>>
Arcanine used to have some great tard stories.
>>
>>136922307

Wonderful was probably a silly word to use. Have you ever had that ennobling and uplifting spirit rise in you when you read something profound in a book? It raises up the heart and it lends consolation and courage. When I would read a wonderful poem, or read the philosophers, or even just read a really great book I get that notion inside of me. Most of all when I study the scriptures in the word of God, I get this a lot. There is a verse that I have always loved that is tied to this kind of. "A hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when the desire comes, it is a tree of life". I think God has set us here for a reason. Sometimes I get into strong doubt and discouragement, but He is there.

I remember reading one of the books in the lord of the rings, and it just really hit me. Basically he was saying that even if you were the last survivors of your people, or even of the earth, and you had to make a last noble stand, it would still be courageous and noble, even if nobody was there to see it. I also remember Kierkegaard said something cool, and I will paraphrase. You have to be able to have the faith, even if you are the last person on earth who believes, and everybody else mocks and derides you.

When I think of these things, and I know that these virtues are noble and true in and of themselves, then I know that you can never go wrong loving the truth. Love, faith, and hope can never die, even if you are the only one left that has them. These kinds of things lead you to the One who created them and us. I know this is all corny shit, but it is true. I know what you mean, man, about how evil this world is, and how in fact it is more evil than 99 percent of the population realizes. Evil people do succeed in this world. But ultimately they die and have to leave it all behind just like everybody else, everything except their evil. That they will bring in front of Jesus and will have to account.
>>
>>136922307

Here is a really cool verse, man.

8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
>>
File: Second tard story.png (52KB, 1518x657px) Image search: [Google]
Second tard story.png
52KB, 1518x657px
>>
>>136926679
they're really like children, you have to speak quitely, sometimes feed them and even *gulp* clean their privates
>>
>>136921017
My compassion and humanity is I refuse to let them suffer and live the lives of misery that they do. How many retards do you think wish they were never born? Trick question, every single one. How many are forced to live on, because euthanasia of the retarded is of course thought of as monstrous. By those who laugh at the retarded, and use them as a tool for their virtue signalling. I care more for them than any of you can even pretend to.
>>
>>136926958
>reddit spacing
Fucking tards making fun of other tards. Zero self awareness
>>
File: 1500517167851.jpg (78KB, 924x727px) Image search: [Google]
1500517167851.jpg
78KB, 924x727px
>>136920581
FUCKING CRYING KEK
>>
File: tumblr_opwu3jq9wp1w9w35fo1_500.png (282KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_opwu3jq9wp1w9w35fo1_500.png
282KB, 500x500px
>>136926380

i am not for killing people, but i am for forcefully sterilizing people. I don't see why people need to have children to have a fulfilling life. if you need children to be happy, you must be really feeble-minded and boring that it would be child abuse to let you breed. why would a child want to be born to such a boring human being?

i don't see sterilizing people as a bad thing. I see uneducated poor mothers breeding as a bad thing. They'll give birth to their children and raise them in poverty to be uneducated and retarded. In my opinion, that's a crime against humanity. I say sterilize the uneducated cunts to prevent this.

you could solve the issue of black on black crime by implementing eugenic policies in chicago and detroit and everywhere where black people reside. eugenics would improve the black race by weeding out the uneducated criminals in their communities.
>>
>>136927257
>I don't see why people need to have children to have a fulfilling life
Human desire.
But a commie and gooklover wouldn't understand
>>
File: tfwfilterfeederandhavenoface.jpg (30KB, 336x255px) Image search: [Google]
tfwfilterfeederandhavenoface.jpg
30KB, 336x255px
>>136926284
>Be support staff
>working at a group home full of low functioning autists
>still higher functioning than op
>come into a shift one day and notice all of my tards are pissed and hitting each other
>one of them actually thinks its a game and swings at everyone and runs away laughing
>HEH HEEH HEEEEAH!
>neighbors are 30 yards away and can hear him laughing
>it spooks their horses
>All of a sudden we have a visitor knocking at the door, its my boss
>Boss starts playing along with the guy who thinks its a game
>Goes on for 30 minutes
>one of them shits themselves while scuttling along at full shuffle speedwalk speed
>leaks out of his diaper and goes everywhere
>he thinks we are playing tag
>another one starts rubbing the shit on himself and masturbating
>Boss tells me to instruct them to clean it up
>now there is shit on everyone and everywhere
>be told "You're doing a great job."
never a dull moment
>>
>>136926758
A true God fearing man in this forsaken place? Truly walking in the valley of the shadow and fearing no evil huh?

I think we have reached a fundamental difference in beliefs that will not be resolved via forum. You have faith and I do not. I am envious of your belief, as no matter how I have tried, I do not share it. Some can see the evils of the world and shake their influence, but I interpreted them as mentors.
>>136926778
I have always felt that I should be able to look within myself and know what is right and pure. Instead I have only found hollow weakness that I've driven out with anger and aggression. It is how I've found the world to work and I've adapted.

your faith is inspirational nonetheless. Thank you for returning, I had thought you were gone for good.
>>
>>136919519
pic made me roflol so hard I fucked your wife
>>
>>136919519
>I know some decent blacks, I believe it is not blood or genes, but a cultural issue
Bash yourself then, imbecile. Back to plebbit
>>
Completely disagree. Retard at my high school that calls all the black people niggers.
>>
>>136927355

then have a bunch of obnoxious kids then. even you don't believe in your pronatalist bullshit

only women want children because they are innately pedophilic(children lovers). men hate children and see them as a financial burden(which is why they avoid child support). men only pretend to love their children after having them. they didn't plan on having them but it happened because they forgot to wear a rubber
>>
>>136927492
I'm a pro-natalist.
Did daddy and mommy abandon your retard ass, is this why you are shaking so much at the sight of parents doing things with their kids? Or people dreaming of a wholesome family? :v)
>>
>>136926672
>>136926672
Burn in hell then
>>
File: spartan-workout.jpg (39KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
spartan-workout.jpg
39KB, 500x335px
Spartans got it right when it came to retards.
>>
>>136927257
>against killing
>for sterilization
The great thing about meme flags is you'll switch out for a gay thread to tell them that DOTR is coming
>>
File: KillitWithFire.webm (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
KillitWithFire.webm
2MB, 400x224px
>>136919519

Some love for the trannies...
>>
File: tumblr_ou34v9bUA21tsk04no3_500.png (403KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ou34v9bUA21tsk04no3_500.png
403KB, 500x716px
>>136927355

i am not much of a commie if i believe in eugenics. commies tend to hate eugenics.
you must be an uneducated fuck.

>gooklover

A white eugenicist with inferior genes should fuck an asian girl to offset his inferior genes. The high iq of the asian will offset the low iq of your race. Not only that but your asian gf/wife will make a great mother(unlike white women who giant cunts to their children. they keep their children ignorant to by not teaching them anything)
a white man with low iq having children with a white woman is dysgenic. A true eugenicist should advise against that

At my hapa son will be in university while your goy white son will probably be a dropout due to his 98 iq
>>
>>136927384

Hey man I have been in very dark spots, and have sinned so much it isnt even funny. I have a temper sometimes, and also I am of an amorous disposition. Just the way I was made. There have been times when I drifted away that I was so lost I did not know which way was up. The only thing I can compare to it is this. You have heard of folks flying planes in terrible weather and are not good instrument fliers, how sometimes they can loose all sense of direction and can actually fly themselves upside down or careening into the ground. It felt like that spiritually for me. I felt spiritual out of all bearing. It is hard to describe. Also I felt that I should be able to overcome my sins and weaknesses, and even started to get into a very dark perspective that morality was just an excuse for cowards. It was really damn terrible. I hated myself.

Man I still have issues. We all do. But God is very real, man. I know that does not help, but just hang in there. You are far more humble and honest than most people I have talked to lately. You do not seem like the kind of person to make a compromise when it comes down to the real stuff of life. Hope it does not piss you off, but I will pray for you, man. You can pray for me if you ever feel like doing so. Lord knows everyone these days needs more of it.

Thanks for the chat, man. It has been pretty awesome.
>>
>>136927892
>commies dont believe in eugenics
Neo commies believe in eugenics, that is, removing whites from the gene pool
>>
>>136927257
I agree on sterilization as does everyone else to the point where it should go without saying. My heart bleeds for parents of retards though, everyone deep down wants kids who look like them who can eventually take care of them and become productive and respectable. Parents with adult-retards walking around stores just look so jaded and exhausted, they just have never-ending dependence to look forward to.

I agree on the poor mothers point, conception outside of wedlock should be grounds for sterilization of both parents and children should be successively taxed to ensure that rich cunts and their well-groomed offspring don't get too outnumbered by hordes of proles. Fucking dole cunts using children as income generators is making social security impractical for people who really need it.
>>
>>136927892

at least my hapa son*
>>
File: alexlaughing.png (1MB, 1001x1100px) Image search: [Google]
alexlaughing.png
1MB, 1001x1100px
>>136927892

>asian gf/wife will make a great mother
>asian
>great mother
>>
>>136927892
Commies do, they are just discreet about it.
Also, you're a yellowfever fag, you should not breed anyway
>>
File: 1387052549664.jpg (51KB, 484x604px) Image search: [Google]
1387052549664.jpg
51KB, 484x604px
>>136927492
>men hate children and see them as a financial burden(which is why they avoid child support). men only pretend to love their children after having them.

I bet a nignog is behind this post.
>>
>>136927673
>Did daddy and mommy abandon your retard ass

yes which is why i oppose people having kids irresponsibly.

implying most parents are good parents. most parents abuse their kids by not uneducating them. they grow up to be wage slaves due to the lack of education.
not only do parents keep their children ignorant but they also try to force their kids to be their slaves by making them feel grateful for being born when you didn't even consent to being born.
>>
>>136928320

by not educating them*
>>
Most retards are already sterile anyway, or because of their condition will probably never get laid.
And I'm pretty sure mental retardation or any serious condition is grounds for an abortion in most countries. Even though I'm generally against abortion.
>>
>>136928082

>nignog is behind this post

niggers agree more with you than they do with me. niggers like to breed
>>
>>136928320
Not everyone is destined to be a STEMfag scientist with a villa, to begin with.
Most parents equal normies, and yea, I agree that it is not good in this age, maybe back then when the times were more harsh and you had to struggle.
It's a disease that is widely spread nowadays.
>>
File: rulesforradicals.png (129KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
rulesforradicals.png
129KB, 500x524px
>>136920436
See #7 faggot. It's not working. kys
>>
File: 1500960158074.jpg (168KB, 1000x751px) Image search: [Google]
1500960158074.jpg
168KB, 1000x751px
>>136928390

retards die virgins. it would be pointless to sterilize retards while the normie parents of those retards are the ones making more retards(with their shit genes). sterilize the cunt parents

retards never have children unless they are raped by normie women. I actually have never heard of a person who was the product of a retard father. that shit never happens.
>>
File: 1501803255995.jpg (60KB, 508x513px) Image search: [Google]
1501803255995.jpg
60KB, 508x513px
>>136919519
>I really really hate retards
>decent blacks

OP is a retard
>>
i am for sterilizing midgets. they have never right to impose that on their children

i actually wouldn't mind if these parents were shot desu for imposing such a life on their children
>>
File: retard leaf.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
retard leaf.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
This thread
>>
>>136929042

no right to impose*

i would kill my parents if i were a midget (especially if they are midgets themselves)
>>
File: IMG_4092.jpg (13KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4092.jpg
13KB, 178x178px
>Anons in this thread defending state burdening tards while hating on niggers.
Never change /pol/.
>>
There's a difference between the mentally and physically retarded. My sister, for example, has been in both normal public and private schools, and in each she was top of her year level in maths and science, that's against normal kids.
That said she's physically fucked, cerebral palsy.
Meaning she has little hand coordination and her speech is fucked. That said, again, in both schools she's been to, of the combined 400 students who's year level she's been in, she was #1.
If she had a passion for maths, science, and engineering, she would be a fucking ace.
>>
Controversial but I think people should be forced to abort their baby if they know it's going to be retarded.

Imagine spending the rest of your adult life with the mentality and development of a 5 year old? You can never be independent, you have to have some wrangler by you at all times to make sure you don't shit your pants, or try to sexually assault some kid. When your parents pass away, the rest of your family fights because nobody wants to take responsibility for you for the rest of your life.

And for what? All because some asshole wanted to experience "the joys of life and childhood"? Just fucking abort the tard and adopt some poor White kid, not like your tardy kid was going to reproduce anyways and God help us if they did.

I also think tards should have their own separate schools, instead of sharing a school with normal students who are just trying to learn. There were far too many stories of tards using the campus as their personal toilet, assaulting people or even sexually assaulting people and always getting away with it. I understand they're retarded but they really shouldn't be thrust upon the general population of school aged kids.
>>
>>136929309
We have the bestest tards
>>
>>136920023
You have never worked with retards, downies, autistics, spergers and biddies. Some of them are absolute evil, and they last forever in society and their tardhouses until they finally slip up and admit they abuse their fucking protected status. They have fucking entire halfway houses for these retards who are cycling out of prison. You, sir, are fucking stupid.
>>
>>136929507

Oh I have worked with retards. High and low functioning autistic kids as well as kids with various levels of fetal alcohol syndrome. Also worked with kids that were horribly abused. Some of the stories are really hard to fathom. Really fucking sad. They were kids that were not able to make it in the foster care system. Yes, even mentally challenged people can do evil things, and if they are high functioning, even are aware of it. They are people too. What goes for the bad though also goes for the good. I have been punched, kicked, spat upon, urinated on, screamed at, and all sorts of shit. So yeah i know what it is like. It is incredibly hard. But they need to be taken care of.
>>
>>136929347

inb4 special books for special kids gets posted ITT.
>>
>>136924273
A normal adult plans his future, so a society killing its old people would have a lot of withdrawals. There isn't such issue with retards and fetus, who can't plan anything.
>>
Would you kill a child against her mothers will even if it is retarded? If yes, you are cruel, tyrannical and morally bankrupt.
>>
>>136924740
Something like this ?
https://labtestsonline.org/understanding/wellness/pregnancy/
>>
>>136919978
because one could save you from drowning one day

also, a mediocre person with such an inferiority complex like you, I'd take pleasure stabbing in the face, bitch
>>
These Kind of eugenics could easily blow up in your face once you had a car accident that would turn you into a vegetable yourself.
>>
>>136930516
stop being a pansy hans. learn from your grandfathers.
>>
>>136930516
yeah i agree with those accusations. I think those 3 adjective phrases can apply to much of the power of the world
>>136930722
I would not want to be alive in that circumstance. Would you? I have already signed an affidavit in my will that if I am ever vegetative or brain dead, I want the plug to be pulled
>>
>>136930584
Thats some interesting talk from someone hiding behind a natzi flag.

>because one could save you from drowning one day

oh boy oh boy. maybe if you said that to 'dolfy we wouldnt have had that big ol mess
>>
>>136931049
So you consider that you believe you would not want to live anymore as a strong enough argument for denying other people human rights?
>>
>>136931386
... not entirely sure what this has to do with unborn mentally challenged zygotes, but I am not advocating killing the old or tragically injured just because I would want that to happen to me.
Not that this would be in any way feasible or even possible, but what I am calling for is government intervention to kill all soon-to-be-born challenged babies and to sterilize the existing challenged folk.
>>
>>136931777
But the old and injured are a burden on society to an extend as well, since that burden part seems to be the reason for your eugenics fantasies. Why stop with retards? Human life has only value to you if it is useful and functional, or am i mistaken?
>>
>>136929864
1/3

In my experience, the Brain Injury/Disabled are the worst. Except for one particular fucker whose loathsome, incessant malevolence was hidden under the veneer of not knowing any better and being a 'protected person' . We'll call him Gerald.

He looked Chinese (Down/Mong) but he was German and Dutch. He was 6'3" and yes, his father had abused him and even, I read, rented him to a deviant in his city for up to weeks at a time. Oh, did he love Hitler... He loved Hitler like his 'poppy' (a 4-time loser on a 35yr federal drug sentence) and would go into conniptions if one even suggested changing the channel whilst his 'furrier' (his pronunciation) was on the screen. By conniptions, I mean he would immediately stand, walk into the middle of the fucking day room, drop his drawers and turn red in the face as he grunted and attempted to shit. He would then proceed to fling said shit at anyone in the room while screaming 'sick hire' and raising his left arm in the Nazi salute with each fecal projectile he threw from his right.

If there was no poo, before he was bed-restrained and FUCKING forcibly DIAPERED, he would attempt (and usually succeed) to turn over every non-ambulatory client wheelchair while screaming 'Hire Hitruuuur!' if not by this time stopped, usually because I was not there, or was in another room. I was not the 'tard guard'. But I would flip him onto his ass and chickenwing or put a full nelson him, get his arm up behind his back, etc. I read multiple incident reports involving him pissing on any unfortunate clients on the ground if allowed. His antics were so out of control that eventually we locked the History Channel behind a password. Then the Discovery history channel. Then PBS.

We worked 3on/off, 24hr shifts. In the middle of one of my breaks, at 4AM, I got a call from the home. He sneaked out of his room and proceeded to anally penetrate a non-ambulatory when the guard fell asleep. He awoke to "Hire Hitrur!" as Gerald climaxed in her.
>>
>>136932074
You are strawmanning me. Brush up on your fallacies schweinhund.
Yes, ok, you're right, the old have stopped functioning in society and are a burden in many cases. But they already have contributed. They've done their part. They've functioned and furthered the human race with their spent life. If they have the means or family to take care of them so be it.
I am referring to those who will never contribute. Read my other posts goddamn it, I'm sick of playing catch up with you.
>>
File: 1329643383077.gif (1MB, 227x136px) Image search: [Google]
1329643383077.gif
1MB, 227x136px
>>136932171
>I got a call from the home. He sneaked out of his room and proceeded to anally penetrate a non-ambulatory when the guard fell asleep. He awoke to "Hire Hitrur!" as Gerald climaxed in her.

Dunno if it is just my extreme lack of sleep but I keked hard at that.
>>
>>136932171
>He awoke to "Hire Hitrur!" as Gerald climaxed in her.

what a charming fellow.
>>
>>136932637
glad you're still here. we seem to share view points
>>
>>136919519
Probability of people being born retards is only increasing because women insisting marrying and having kids so late.

Bring back arranged marrige, lower the age of concent and things will improve.
>>
>>136933036
you might just be a flagfag, but my Jap fiancee says exactly the same thing, nearly word for word
>>
File: Creeptard.png (377KB, 473x638px) Image search: [Google]
Creeptard.png
377KB, 473x638px
>>136932171
2/3
Despite his unlikeable nature and foul behavior, I always gave Gerald the benefit of the doubt. When I reached the home, there were no police, no ambulance, no anything, except the owner's car. She was a shitty senior citizen who made her fortune warehousing tards and hiring university students like myself to staff her cheap, constantly budget-starved 'Merica! Muh Capitalizums! Medicare/Aid subsidized shitholes. I walked in and she told everyone the police could not be involved. She knew that the number of incidents that were happening at her homes, which she was filling with worse and worse cases because the Bush administration had changed the guidelines to limit Medicare funding to only those whose conditions were completely unexploitable in tardwork schemes, was at the limit for the year. She said a single police incident, especially this severe, would lose us our jobs. I looked at her and said flat out I would call the cops and social services. She immediately threatened in private to file reports on me for suspicion of sexual abuse myself and fire me if the police or DSS were notified. I nodded.

Unfortunately for her, I always carried a voice recorder because of scandalous shit going on and the scheming drug addicts she also hired as housekeepers and maintenance staff. I never left my car without turning on the voice activation. I said nothing to her but quietly shook my head and started to leave. She called out as i opened my car door, "You need to stay here and take over the shift. I am transferring the duty team." She quietly offered me $5,000 to keep my mouth shut. I recorded that, too.

Gerald was restrained, raging in his room. Making retard noises punctuated by Nazi utterances, he managed to stay awake until breakfast. I undid his restraints and told him to go shower. He stared at me with a newfound confidence. I felt sick. Nobody told me which girl he'd buttplowed, but I knew from the confused look on one's face at the breakfast table.
>>
>>136919519
>hates retards
>post only retarded shit
Hmm....
>>
>>136926273
My sides
>>
>>136925217
No.
If I meet one and compare it to the thousand others I see everyday. No.
>>
>>136933333
Checked
>>
File: 1380304133385.jpg (642KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1380304133385.jpg
642KB, 2560x1536px
>>136919519
God damn retards. I just want to take them out back into the woods and shoot them in the back of the head. Fucking retards. You got to put down lame retards like the one which OP has posted. Fucking neutralize them, delete them. I want to put a bunch of retards into a garbage compactor, but I guess I would be nice enough to shoot them in the back of the head. I would play Russian roulette with the retards. Half blanks half live rounds. Scare the shit out of the ones that live, they get put in the oblique down in the dungeon. It gets cold down there, I use it to brew my lager beers, it's always below 50 degrees down there. It's actually really good for brewing. Some people have expensive set ups to ferment at below 50 degrees in sunny areas. Not me though, I can ferment as much as I want down there. Anyways we got to do something about these retards fast.
>>
>>136933333
kek states its true. So be it.
∆
∆∆
>>
File: ciatrolls.jpg (298KB, 626x486px) Image search: [Google]
ciatrolls.jpg
298KB, 626x486px
>>136919519
ky s leave them alone but you're probably just a CIA nigger
noone genuinely wishes harm on downs syndrome except other CIA downs syndrome
>>
>>136933738
glad we're on the same side. Cool if we do IPAs too?
>>
File: retarded nigger OP.jpg (6KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
retarded nigger OP.jpg
6KB, 252x200px
Im literally shaking right now OP
>>
>>136933827
Yeah perfect. I like IPA's a lot, we have a lot of breweries around my area, and IPA's are so very popular around here.
>>
File: 1491825360869.jpg (203KB, 802x854px) Image search: [Google]
1491825360869.jpg
203KB, 802x854px
only CIA niggers make these threads. national socialism would provide well for the unfortunate down syndrome people
>>
>>136930584
>because one could save you from drowning one day
Nope. Even high functioning retards have serious mental illness issues. They contribute absolutely nothing to society, and even the ones that "work" are paid at a loss through state-subsidized work programs. You can legitimately get more work out of a housepet than a retard.
t. tard tender
>>
>>136933209
>Nobody told me which girl he'd buttplowed, but I knew from the confused look on one's face at the breakfast table.

dont they give tards in homes drugs to kill their dicks so they dont rape each other and masturbate obsessively?
>>
>I know some decent blacks, I believe it is not blood or genes, but a cultural issue that makes people into niggers
Is the joke that we are supposed to bash OP?
>>
File: magapedes.png (601KB, 1155x962px) Image search: [Google]
magapedes.png
601KB, 1155x962px
>>136919519
>it is not blood or genes, but a cultural issue that makes people into niggers, hence why there are white niggers too
t. Shlomo Shekelsteinberg, civic Nationalist and Holocaust activist
>>
>>136932453
Ok you do have a point in terms of those who have and never will have any potential. And my comparison with the elderly was not quite thought out
>>
File: 1391668032943.png (341KB, 526x440px) Image search: [Google]
1391668032943.png
341KB, 526x440px
>>136933951
>national socialism would provide well for the unfortunate down syndrome people
>>
>>136934325
>>136920262
>>136920701
>>136924956
>>136927481
>>136928902
>>136934325

I'll keep saying this, I dont mind. I have been robbed at gun point by 2 niggers. And when I say niggers, I mean niggers. not just black people. Niggers.
Some of the best musicians I have ever met, if you closed their eyes and heard them speak, they just sounded like a educated husky white person. They played better than asians and were black. I have a friend who was robbed at gun point by a Korean nigger. Slanty eyes and yellow skin, still a nigger.
I promise you guys its not in the blood. Its a culture of people wanting to be thugs that the issue. The fact that blacks and this culture are intertwined is the issue, not the blood itsself. Raise the kid outside of the ghetto and theres suddenly no more problems
>>
File: 1501039922024.jpg (45KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
1501039922024.jpg
45KB, 500x514px
>>
>>136933209
I called DSS and played the recorder over the phone after breakfast. Unlike her drug addict and nursing certificate employees, I knew the WIC. I would not lose my job, but by noon, the place was swarming with social workers, inspectors and investigators. County mental health sent over an administrator, and I had been cleared. That old cunt, however, did not know I had actually played my voice recorder and uploaded its contents for the DSS people as evidence. The cops did show, but Gerald was not hauled away in the back seat. The maintenance guy had a locker full of meth in little baggies and a gun in his shack. He got vanned. One of the nursing assistants, a creepy, soft-voiced fucker, was vanned for (no surprise) child porn on his share drive. The victim was taken away in an ambulance, and Gerald's social worker hauled him off to County Mental Health.

The press had a fucking field day that lasted months. Some of her lowlifes lost their jobs and were selling some of the slimier stories about the place to make ends meet. I, however, got a pleasant surprise. The county hired me at about 2x the salary to stay on and, after the facility was either closed or sold off (the owner would still own the property but not the business, and had agreed to just rent the facilities at a steep discount). The conditions changed over a year. There was no longer 'staff food' versus 'tard chowder supplies'. All the food was fucking better, the furniture was slowly replaced, carpets removed and hard flooring put in, walls painted. Right before I graduated (and began my USNR career), the place was practically Mong paradise.

Gerald may not have been a prison case, but was moved to a state hospital and has never left. There were thieves, firebugs, a couple 'groidtards who were jumped-in gang members. We had two fake cases I suspected, especially since they fast-tracked from brain injury and pseudo-catatonia to independent living training just as soon as they qualified for SSI.
>>
>>136934852
>Raise the kid outside of the ghetto and theres suddenly no more problems

thats where youre wrong. i dont think its that simple.
>>
>>136934694
Down sindrome can easily be detected before birth. They should be forced to abort by the state, problem solved.

>>136919519
>At least sterilize the motherfuckers right?
I'm not 100% sure but I recall retards can't have children. Their gametes are not functional I believe.
>>
>>136934275
Some of the antidepressants, etc. have that side effect, but they don't give them specific dick-droopers. I would fucking not support that anyways. Tards who take their 'extra bathroom breaks' are always calmer the rest of the day.
>>
>>136935078
Can confirm. I know a nigger who was adopted and raised by rich Spainards and yet I've seen him chimp out in several occasions without a reason. He is more violent and stupid than the average person: he involves in fights and shouts at people quite often.
>>
>>136935078
I agree, you still have to convince them to fight the stereotypes propagated by media and bias, but I promise you its not impossible. I've met plenty of them I promise you who have been raised away from all the bullshit and they turn out just like normal people.
>>
>>136919519
1. They do sterilize non functioning autists and potatoes.
2. Potatoes can, and are trained for menial tasks. Sorting screws and metal bits for furniture, and sorting lock parts is largely done by tards.
3. Dont be a dick about it.
>>
>>136934852
teen years is the test of time that determines if
a person has successfully domesticated a nigger.

and i mean.. anyone can be a nigger.
>>
>>136919519

>can't eat retards

Stop being a pussy you faggot
>>
>>136919821
https://youtu.be/91S56K0dtRk
>>
>>136935054
>There was no longer 'staff food' versus 'tard chowder supplies'.

That reminds me. My mother worked in a place similar to this and they had the same thing going on. During thanksgiving the staff had a turkey and all the trimmings while the patients go boiled hotdogs. They also apparently had issues keeping patients in line too.
>>
>>136935229
>Tards who take their 'extra bathroom breaks' are always calmer the rest of the day.

but what about the compulsive masturbators? dont some of them do it non-stop? my friends mother was a tard wrangler and i remember her mentioning this was a problem.
>>
>>136935358
1. This parent can not be considered functioning, I dont think youre correct
2.these seem like jobs begging for automation... The wave of unemployed potatoes will wash us away
3.ok
>>
>>136935325
>and they turn out just like normal people.

one of the only african americans ive ever met was a nice guy and a hard worker. didnt fit the stereotypes at all. he was a real bible thumper though so maybe that altered his behaviour from ghetto to civilised.
>>
>>136920154
It is an argument to speed up their entrance to Heaven.
>>
>>136919519
Sorrry you're just a poor NEET, and don't understand pre-natal screening is an option for the rest of us.
PS. Your SO is probably secretly taking birth control and or PLAN B so she doesn't have to procreate with your ignorant nigger-ass.
>>
>>136935668
I'm from the states, not AUS. Maybe you have a special rate of occurrence down there. Compulsive masturbation is not prevalent or universal in placements like ours, and generally we had only two public willyworkers, who were easy to get to stop when they revved up the happy hose. One of the drug addict nursing assistants, however, did shame one so much over it that he stopped completely, with the tradeoff that he would occasionally pull his pants out, look down at his crotch sadly and burst into tears.

She convinced him it was shrinking every time he jerked his shit.
>>
I know Im not supposed to engage the trolls, kek forgive me
I am poor you are correct
have a job and live alone... so no neet benefits
and I was the one who convinced her to get on bcp... so...
>>
File: Kapernig.jpg (87KB, 636x382px) Image search: [Google]
Kapernig.jpg
87KB, 636x382px
>>136934852
>Raise the kid outside the ghetto and there's suddenly no problems.

Hypothesis debunked.
>>
>>136924273
Yes.
>>
>>136919519
This
Gas the mongols, eugenics war now.
>>
>>136937399
the 3 men I see in this picture all were raised in bad conditions. I fail to see what you are getting at
>>
>>136919519
Retards aren't anything more than guys living on with welfare and doing nothing with their lifes.
We need people who can enjoy our tax money for free.
>>
>>136936705
>She convinced him it was shrinking every time he jerked his shit.

lel.

>and generally we had only two public willyworkers

maybe they dont drug them up as much over there. ive heard of them being so out of it on whatever drugs theyre given that they whip it out anywhere and have a tug. i dont know if this is because they are drugged to the gills or because theyre just retarded. im just glad i dont have to deal with this kind of behaviour. it sounds like a hard job.
>>
>>136919519
they can't help it, anon
don't be mad at them
be mad at the fucks who don't kill them
>>
>>136924273
Yes. I would actually be begging my caretakers to kill me in the flashes of consciousness.
>>
>>136934852
you can take a nigger out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of a nigger
>>
File: 1.jpg (73KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
73KB, 500x453px
>>
>>136938224
>this entire thread
>>
It's probably a good idea to preserve them in case they have some genetic resistance to a future disease or something.
>>
>>136938314
nah man, thats how you end up with supermutants
>>
>>136937788
It is a hard job sometimes. I went back into it as an administrator when I went into the reserves, and that part? Fucking easy street.
>>
>>136938781

got any other stories worth mentioning?
>>
File: 1502322077584.jpg (942KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1502322077584.jpg
942KB, 1462x1462px
>>136926273
>>
Good night, Sweet Thread.
You were the best I ever had.
In nearly 10 years of mostly lurking
You were the one
Its been real
Its been fun
But it hasnt been real fun
Ima sage the fuck out of you
>>
File: 1399610297909.webm (3MB, 320x284px) Image search: [Google]
1399610297909.webm
3MB, 320x284px
>>136919519
Poor dog gets surgery to save it from accident :'(
>>
>>136939792
now thats just a goddamn miracle if I ever seen one
>>
File: 1502368585026.webm (2MB, 846x476px) Image search: [Google]
1502368585026.webm
2MB, 846x476px
>>136939792
Another one this time no help... :(
>>
>american advocates for himself to be put down like a rabid dog

gladly, cunt
>>
>>136919519
>I know some decent blacks, I believe it is not blood or genes, but a cultural issue that makes people into niggers, hence why there are white niggers too.
Ignoring the fact that cultures form as a result of racial characteristics, surely that should make you hate niggers more and sympathize with retards. One chooses to be a cunt, the other is just tragically unable to help themselves.
>>
>>136920134
A side effect of the extra chromosomes is that they are naturally sterile
>>
My mom went out with a Nazi laser scientist and had me sterilized because I have brown eyes. The hate will expand to fit all categories.
>>
Found a retard.
>>136940011
>>
>>136939992
fuck.
>>
>>136940393
Me :(
>>
File: Taterbate.jpg (38KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
Taterbate.jpg
38KB, 625x416px
>>136939671 Yes
>Be me, working last hours of 3-day shift at high-functioning side, watching tards' favorite superhero movie, 'Rainmans'
>Brief incoming shift about work coach changes, regular bullshit, one tard named Mike has gone bedwetter again
>Mike always wets the bed when his mother does not show for a few weeks
>She's a boomer career cunt, had him at 45... geee, wonder why he's fucking tarded?
>Mike is a productive half-member of society, gets driven around in a van to shred business papers
>Mike is sometimes a little greedy about taking business records and sometimes will take the wrong ones in his shreddy zeal
>Mike likes to sit in the driver's seat and pretend to drive, like 'Rainmans'
>Mike's guilt-ridden whoremother bought him not just GT4 for his PS2, but a steering wheel/pedals combo with clutch and brake vibration
>Mike now knows how to shift gears, and thinks he knows how to drive
>Thisisabsolutelynoproblemguysokay.jpg.mov.rar.fuk.all.yall
>Mike is obsessively watching Rainman on his PS2 now when not crashing in GT4 repeatedly and tard-screeching the joy whoop when he gets air
>Newby dumbfuck lets Mike drive one day in an empty parking lot. Fired.
>Mike is doing well at work, but keeps insisting he can drive now
>Mike gets in trouble at the home for epic tardwrassling off-the-arm-of-the-couch pogo-stick shupershlam of his friend Donald on WWF night
>Donald does not like his neck brace, but Mike teases him
>Mike also threatens everyone with his shupersllaaaaaaam, declares himself Facility Wrestling World champion
>Mike attempts shupershlam on Ultramong Kong (Chiang, Down's+Chink) after a dinner argument regarding baked bean amounts and fairness
>UMKong delivers the Tae-Mong-Do eyepoke with a Bruce Lee-sounding 'kiyaaa!'
>Mike cries, tards mock him
>Mike goes to his room wailing and an ugly-crying, snot-dropping mess
>television drones on...
>TooQuiet.m4u.mp3.wav.2ob.vi.ous
>Check his room... no Mike. Whole facility = No Mike.
>Call police and DSS.
>>
File: 1449952448917.png (263KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1449952448917.png
263KB, 500x375px
>>136919519
>bad behavior is genetic, just look at retards and their broken genes
>bad behavior isnt genetic, look at blacks, some of them wont stab me!

Sort yourself out m80
>>
>>136941556
wtf is this wall of text.
>>
>>136941556
Continued
>Staffer taps me on the shoulder a few times as I talk to the police on the phone, send them a photo in email
>Mike has 'run away' before, so they will keep an eye out but not search for 24 hours
>Staffer, "ANON, I SAW MIKE. LISTEN!"
>Hang up with police dispatcher, yell at CNA bitch about interrupting me.
>She tells me he is driving up and down the street in the tard bus
>Run out to the street and a flash of yellow roars by at about 55mph, every light possible on
>Briefly see Mike's tear-streaked, snot-spattered face looking as he passes, one finger raised
>FucknoFucknoFuckno. FUCK NO. ALL THE WORLD'S NOPE IS INSUFFICIENT FOR THIS SHIT.
>Call 911 again, tell them the news.
>Dispatcher does not even put me on hold, immediately calls all units to our street and tells me to keep everyone indoors
>Watch from the window as MIke roars up and down the street, each time turning as he passes to flip off the house
>A WILD POLICE CRUISER APPEARS.scr.gif.jpg.png
>Mike stops the vanbus by where the cop has blocked the street, revs engine
>CHALLENGE AXPEPTITTED!
>He drives onto the sidewalk and around the cruiser, then roars off
>15 minutes pass, focus on keeping everyone inside, pass out "popstickles" for tv time
>"We interrupt this program with some breaking news"
>Cue footage of entire blocks of damaged cars, helicopter view of ongoing pursuit of Mike in his tard-ready troopcarrier
>Realize Mike is heading toward someplace specific, a hill with a steep incline and a flat spot about halfway down
>Sure as shit, he accelerates down the hill, goes through the stop sign, drags the rear end as the front suspension recovers, catches air
>Nails the landing about 1/2 way down from there, but is slightly crooked, steers too much.
>oversteers and accelerates, flips down the hill and about 100 feet and 6 barrel rolls later, newscasters are speaking in their sad voices over likely death
>Mike crawls out. Returns after 3 weeks in ICU. No more WWF or driving games.
>>
>>136941556
>>Check his room... no Mike. Whole facility = No Mike.

did he steal a car or something?
>>
>>136942379
I know, right. Fuck literacy an sheeeiitttt. YunowutI'sZayinnigga? GTFO
>>
>>136943211

lel. ignore:>>136943239
>>
>>136943239
See
>>136943211
>>
>>136919519
i know one or two retards who have a job and pay (reduced) taxes, so they are at least better than OP
>>
>>136943538
They are really good at shredding paper, and some of them can make a mean wallet.
>>
File: IMG_0867.png (347KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0867.png
347KB, 500x453px
>>
>>136921547
What a fucking legend. Holy shit dude.
>>
>>136943772
job is a job
that places them above McD cahiers
>>
>>136922005

I'am the werewolf
>>
>>136943538
>i know one or two retards who have a job and pay (reduced) taxes, so they are at least better than OP

i have schizophrenia and before anxiety got the better of me i used to work at a place where everyone was schizophrenic. some people were completely normal while others could barely tie their own shoe laces and walked around like they were in slow motion but everyone working there was paid about 20 australian dollars per hour no matter how retarded they were.
>>
>>136943963
Actually, they get the shit exploited out of themselves. Cashiers in USA get at least minimum wage. "Coached" tards get a discount wage, but the shredding and craft production programs charge the fuck out of the clients.
>>
>>136919519
Calm down retard!
>>
I completely agree OP.

My sister has a baby with Williams syndrome and Jesus fuck is she annoying. The baby is a complete brat and throws tantrums 24/7 for no fucking reason. She's only 2 and can only say 'BiBi' and 'gikecal', a total fucking tard. Not to mention my sister flaunts her everywhere she goes. Like I legit had to drive her and her baby to a dinner with family and friends and she couldn't go 2 seconds with out flaunting its tardness.
>>
>>136919519
I say if you are unfortunate to create one but are fortunate to have the funds to care for one, be my guest. It becomes a problem for me if they become burdensome on others, whether financially or otherwise.
>>
>>136927492
>t. Nigger or Hipster
>>
>>136925217
A Mexican once gave me a rope when the foosball table wouldn't fit in my jeep. I offered to buy him lunch but he walked away, unable to understand what I had said. All around good guy would borrow a rope from a "today you tomorrow me" again.
>>
>>136944514
>My sister has a baby with Williams syndrome and Jesus fuck is she annoying.

does she look like an elf?
>>
>>136919519
KYS gook fucker. You are worse than a bus full of retards.
>>
File: 1470836063319.jpg (20KB, 320x326px) Image search: [Google]
1470836063319.jpg
20KB, 320x326px
>>136919519
>but a cultural issue that makes people into niggers

Genes are a thing, too, mah man.

>there have been studies.

>>136946699

>>136946699
>>
>>136947738
Atleast he had a father. :v)
>>
>>136943211
Fucking KEK. You should be an author. I'd surely buy your tard stories. Thanks, anon
>>
File: meme.jpg (62KB, 460x472px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
62KB, 460x472px
>>136947886

Hmmm...
>>
>>136922307
Plot twist

The hole world has been deceived by zionist elites since ancient times.

They make you believe success is what they portray it as. But there is an evil truth behind.

Don't sell your soul brothers.
>>
>>136924881
Can confirm.
I'm autistic, I knew this ever since I was 12.
It never made much difference for me, I guess, I've always lived like this and it will never change.

But I realized how lucky I was at the first year of high school.
There was this autistic kid, who was so fucking retarded that there had to be 2 teachers present.
He couldn't do anything useful and just disturbed classes, punched people and tried sexually assaulting every female student and teacher, but no one could do anything because "MUH AUTIZMS"

Well, I ended up browsing /pol/ everyday, so I think he's better off than me anyways.
>>
File: 1502373206691m.jpg (209KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502373206691m.jpg
209KB, 683x1024px
>>136949137
Guess who is the master of deception.
>>
>>136922853
then those same retards vote them back in.
>>
>>136939992

proof that dogs are more humane than chinks
>>
>>136921290
cute story faggot
>>
>>136922192
I love you anon, I salute your soul
>>
>>136943211
kek
>>
File: Kek of the Hill.jpg (202KB, 679x960px) Image search: [Google]
Kek of the Hill.jpg
202KB, 679x960px
>>136921451
>>
File: download.jpg (98KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
98KB, 1024x576px
>>136919519
There's this hospitality hotel school for retards in Britain called "Foxes Academy".
There's several documentaries on it that are good watches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-lyoNwDxhs
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 200x173px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 200x173px
>>136919684
>>
>>136937704
Kapernig was raised by whites...
>>
>>136919519

I don't hate retards, but I think that eugenicists have it right when they say that retards are useless to humanity as a whole. They are.
>>
I fucking hate people that aren't born with a 9inch penis, pink hair, white eyes, and blue skin.
>>
There is a downy at my local movie theatre that takes the ticket and tells you where to go. Seems to do that fine. If they can do remedial tasks like that, I see no harm in having them around.
>>
>muh gretzky is a tard handler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FpZDtEbAWM
>>
>>136930256
this
>>
>>136933738
Isn't being a psychopath retarded enough?
>>
>>136934097
Yes! I saw on the news about some retards laughing when a man was drowning near them.
>>
File: IMG_1379.jpg (276KB, 960x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1379.jpg
276KB, 960x695px
>>136919519
>I know some decent blacks, I believe it is not blood or genes, but a cultural issue...

Nice try, but you gotta go back...
>>
This world wouldn't function without retards. What do you think millions of those people working in china are? And also people working heavy labor minimum wage jobs in the states
>>
File: IMG_1778.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1778.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>136953705
Well I got the 9 inch penis, so I can just fix the rest with hair die, blue man group paint and contacts.
>>
File: TinFoilHatHillary.jpg (19KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
TinFoilHatHillary.jpg
19KB, 320x180px
>>136955742
Yes! The Left does have some decent retards.
>>
>>136956415
Post pic with timestamp
>>
>>136924273
Sure fucking thing
I won't accept being reduced to a shit-covered half-vegetal.
>>
File: FaceofAntifa.jpg (124KB, 500x775px) Image search: [Google]
FaceofAntifa.jpg
124KB, 500x775px
>>136956768
ugh... x(
>>
File: nintchdbpict000004389640.jpg (7KB, 278x224px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000004389640.jpg
7KB, 278x224px
>>136919519
fritzl posting aussies used to be the best tard thread bakers
>>
>>136919519
You are now on the Interpol watchlist
>>
File: BruceakaCaitlyn.jpg (319KB, 630x633px) Image search: [Google]
BruceakaCaitlyn.jpg
319KB, 630x633px
>>136957441
Here's another one! x(
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.