[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

16-year-old runs for governor of Kansas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: serveimage.jpg (59KB, 959x639px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
59KB, 959x639px
>Thanks to his state’s vague election rules on candidate ages, Mr. Bergeson, a 16-year-old high-school student from Wichita, has thrown his hat in the ring to run for his state’s highest office. Last year, he signed papers that allow him to start raising money for his campaign—the same step taken by all the major candidates.

>His running mate is 17-year-old Alexander Cline, who is vying to become Kansas’ next lieutenant governor. The friends, who are seeking the Democratic Party nomination, have known each other since seventh grade.

>“No age. No residency. No citizenship. The law is silent,” said Bryan Caskey, director of elections with the Kansas secretary of state’s office.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-kansas-a-very-fresh-face-is-running-for-governor-1502382263
>>
>>136916239
>No age. No residency. No citizenship.

Does this mean you can be any age, you DON'T actually have to live there and you don't have to be a US citizen?

Tha fuck?
>>
>>136916239
Holy shit, do you even have to be a human to run? Can my dog run for lieutenant governor?
>>
File: Ficus for Congress.jpg (99KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ficus for Congress.jpg
99KB, 400x225px
>>136916930
A ficus plant once ran for Congress in the New Jersey 11th.
>>
>(((Bergeson)))

Jews always trying to find a loophole as usual.
>>
>>136916930
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stubbs_(cat)
20 fucking years
>>
>>136917597
Talkeetna isn't incorporated and that office isn't technically real
>>
>>136916239
Let's vote for that Pedro looking motherfucker before he gets deported. The one running for governor needs to be stuffed in a locker.
>>
>>136916239
>>
>>136917597

>Other perils Stubbs escaped from included being shot by teenagers with BB guns and falling into a restaurant's deep fryer (which was switched off and cool at the time). Other exploits included having hitched a ride to the outskirts of Talkeetna on a garbage truck.[19]

Holy fuck my sides
>>
File: 1496284551292.jpg (26KB, 948x981px)
1496284551292.jpg
26KB, 948x981px
>>136916239
Are they both virgins? That would be funny.
They sure look the part.
>>
>>136916418
state citizenship
>>
>>136917876
He probably will be after he loses
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.