[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it even worth it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: pepe.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
Grew up in poverty because my mom partied hard, rode the cock carousel and then ended up with a low-IQ, alcoholic, psychopath. Was very blue pill about women on account of being raised by a single mother and "everything is your dad's fault." No doubt my dad has problems (he's a homeless guy now) but my mom is at fault too. My mom even had a decent offer from some programmer beta bucks when I was 3, but decided to go back to my dad instead since CC left her with ridiculous standards.

Actually had a great, virgin girlfriend for two months in college but lost her on account of being extremely blue-pill. Was "friends" with two skanks in college, largely on account of having very poor interpersonal skills at the time due to abuse when I was growing up.

Now very red-pilled on women. The idea of having any relationship with a non-virgin disgusts me.

Followed Anon's advice and converted to Mormonism. So far it's been alright. Very white, despite living in a diverse city. Friendly people and some women there are interested in me for sure. Considering visiting a ward elsewhere.

Not sure if I can keep up with all of the mumbo-jumbo. Tithing is expensive too. Meanwhile, degeneracy is creeping in to the church. Women are increasingly feminist. Being red-pilled now means I see through a lot of the women's manipulations.

Should I continue trying to find a white wife and risk everything? My children could easily be brainwashed by them. Or should I just go MGTOW?
>>
Forgot to add. I am doing well financially now ($200K/year), so both tithing and divorce are super expensive.
>>
>>136914381

You're a clown OP.
>>
>>136915620
What do you mean?
>>
Somebody give me some advice. Please.
>>
File: Jeb-Bush-American-Flag.jpg (45KB, 1100x726px) Image search: [Google]
Jeb-Bush-American-Flag.jpg
45KB, 1100x726px
What should I do, /pol/, seriously.
Seriously /pol/.
Please help.
>>
Nice blogpost. You're obviously s weak faggot if you expect your future wife to determine your kid's ideology. She'll probably cuck you too once she realises this.
>>
>>136914381
/pol/ isn't your diary your thread should be deleted and you should be banned
>>
>>136914381
MGTOW for a While longer. Don't have kids with someone unless you've been living together for a few years and know how to handle discrepancies.

> My children could easily be brainwashed by them.

Every parent ruins their child because of two possible outcomes: They want their kids to be like them, or they don't want their kids to be like them. Be a guiding hand for your offspring to grow tall, but don't be excessively authoritarian that you may mutilate their branches.

Best of luck.
>>
>>136916273
i think he means you're a clown
>>
>>136917420
To clarify, I meant (((them))).

What is the point of having white kids these days if they're just going to be watching MTV and using Facebook?
>>
>>136914381
You're being neurotic. Shut up, improve yourself for a couple years, and then fund a woman. Marry by 25-26 and the have 2-4 kids shortly there after. Focus on getting a base built. Fix your financials/body/career. Women follow power.
>>
>>136917678
>fund a woman

What did he mean by this?

OP is a fucking clown. Get fucked FAGGOT.
>>
>>136918692
>fix your financials
>fund a woman

LOL This is the kind of parasitism I am trying to avoid. Financials are good already BTW.
>>
File: 1492766046855.jpg (67KB, 376x468px) Image search: [Google]
1492766046855.jpg
67KB, 376x468px
>>136914381
>Followed Anon's advice and converted to >Mormonism.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>136914381
My head is full of shit no time fo dat
>>
File: artificial-womb-690x400.jpg (78KB, 690x400px) Image search: [Google]
artificial-womb-690x400.jpg
78KB, 690x400px
>>136914381
Artificial wombs and sexbots will make women obsolete. There is literally no reason to get a female.
>>
File: photo.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
>>136921192
And there is a good chance it will be a reality in 5-10 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
>>
>>136921192
Are they able to simulate the stank of a woman on robot poon? Is the vagoo scratch and sniff?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.