[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese Restaurant Offers Bra-Sized Discounts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: TrendyShrimp.jpg (46KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
TrendyShrimp.jpg
46KB, 600x433px
>Locals have made complaints about the Trendy Shrimp restaurant at a mall in Hangzhou, China because they are offering discounts to women depending on their bra size! The bigger the boobs, the bigger the discount!

>The poster above, which was displayed in their window, says “The whole city is looking for BREASTS” and then lists different prices depending on cup size.

>The posters first appeared on August 1st but have already been removed due to complaints. Trendy Shrimp general manager Lan Shenggang defended the sales strategy; “Once the promotion started, customer numbers rose by about 20%,” he said, adding that “some of the girls we met were very proud – they had nothing to hide”.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-40851224

Oh PLEASE open one of those here in the USA, I just wanna see SJW heads explode over this shit
>>
>>136913901
oy vey better shut that down!
>>
>>136913901
>but have already been removed due to complaints.
Fucking chinks bending the knee to SJWs.
>>
>>136913901
What's to stop a 500 pounder with quadruple Qs from walking in and eating a bucketful of shrimp for free?
>>
>>136913901
Now thats my kinda shop
>>
>>136914087
China has not met "walmart shopper from below dixie line" status just yet
>>
>>136913901
>liking titcows
Ninja, prease
>>
>>136913901
>give women privilege based on how they were born
>SEXISM!

I don't fucking understand women.
>>
>>136914087
What you are describing is what happens in the United States every day of the year.
>>
>>136914992
The average bra size in America was DD and growing last time I checked.

We have so many mayotankers trusgjng around that with this promotion a company would tank.

They need a BMI requirement as well.
>>
File: Large_is_Justice.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Large_is_Justice.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>all women get discounts.
>women still manage to bitch about it.

Asian waifus are such tsunderes.
>>
File: 1501854227395.png (54KB, 520x532px) Image search: [Google]
1501854227395.png
54KB, 520x532px
>>136915557
Maybe the flat ones got mad
>>
Those are league of legends champs
>>
>>136913901
>My wife gets the 4.5 price
Neat
>>
>>136915096
Nah, that's just what a bra sizing company with a retail backend claimed was their average customer
Who needs bra fittings more? Busty or flat? Exactly.
The "survey" was of customers. It was a marketing ploy
A lot of bras are being vanity sized up now too
>>
>>136914192
Do burger tits count
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.