[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xenoestrogen thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: bisphenolA.png (34KB, 911x438px) Image search: [Google]
bisphenolA.png
34KB, 911x438px
Homosexuality, transsexuals, early puberty in women, feminization of men and breast and prostate cancer. The source of all of these problems are xenoestrogens in our diet.

Within our lifetimes these will be come to be seen the way tobacco and asbestos are seen today. Major sources of xenoestrogens are everywhere. The plastic lining of drink bottles and canned foods is BPA, a known and potent estrogen mimic. Your shampoo and detergent contain sodium laureth sulfate, another known estrogen mimic. Your water is laced with BPA and Atrazine and your foods have been soaked in Atrazine, the second most commonly used pesticide in the United States, which is also the chemical that turns frogs hermaphroditic and homosexual. Dairy is also a major source of straight estrogen.

Fortunately all of these estrogen sources can be avoided using RO water filters, avoiding all foods canned and in plastic, using natural soaps and eating foods free of pesticides.

tl;dr the water is making the frogs gay. Don't eat canned foods or dairy and get a water filter if you don't want to be a feminized nu-male.

Previous Thread: >>136845762
>>
File: Arnold Schwarzenegger12.jpg (71KB, 682x482px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold Schwarzenegger12.jpg
71KB, 682x482px
How to avoid exposure to xenoestrogens

1.) Avoid canned drinks and foods
2.) Avoid dairy, specifically milk fat
3.) Don't use synthetic soaps, shampoos, detergents
4.) Buy a reverse osmosis filter
5.) FUCKING LIFT
>>
>>136912377
Estrogen is fat soluble. Get skim milk.
>>
File: 1462140630656.gif (492KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1462140630656.gif
492KB, 460x345px
>>136912272
I concurr with your dairy point. Its absolutely rancid. If you can hunt your own meat too. Stuff in markets is filled with hormones, drugs, nitrates/nitrites, etc.

On another note, remember you need amino acids to build muscle not protein. Be sure to eat plenty of vegetables with amino acids too! Like alfalfa for example.
>>
>>136912377
According to /fit/ cutting dairy isn't worth it, it's too useful for gains for any animal estrogens in it to even matter.

The most important thing is to simply start getting in shape, the less fat and the more muscle the more testosterone because your body will need to compensate for the emerging muscle mass.
>>
TURNING
>>
Grow some balls and buy a gun faggots.

http://www.armslist.com/contests?utm_source=c000031&utm_medium=plink&utm_campaign=p717900
>>
>>136913129
THE FRICKIN
>>
>>136913310
Cripes. I've had TWO of those things. Neither worked for shit out of the box.

Steyr -> Great rifles, mediocre handguns.
>>
>>136913097
You don't have to cut all of it, but GOMAD probably isn't good for you.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13679573
>>
>>136913310
I want a steyr
>>
>>136914012
GOMAD probably isn't good for you for reasons beyond estrogen intake.
>>
Bumping for masculinity
>>
>>136913488
FROGS GAY
>>
File: 1489377119087.jpg (64KB, 613x522px) Image search: [Google]
1489377119087.jpg
64KB, 613x522px
Bumping because you secretly like dressing up as a girl and this is why.
>>
>>136917614
I honestly don't believe the xenoestrogen shit is leading to trannies. It's lowering T, sperm count, increasing testicular and prostate cancer in men while increasing breast cancer in women. Likely causing early puberty in women and possibly even increasing breast size.

But this tranny shit, it all seems like a fad. The cultural victim complex and the Vasily popular need for people to define themselves on victim hood. The virtue signaling and pride in supporting what is believed to be a counter culture against oppressors. The failing benefits of masculinity and the increasingly easy existence of being a woman that drives weak men to seek a way out.

It's all very much cultural at the moment, I mean the west isn't the only place in the world subjected to endocrine disrupting chemicals yet we aren't seeing this shit elsewhere.
>>
Looks like the thread is losing steam.

Just remember, even if we stopped using shit like BPA the world is polluted by them.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.