[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to give up on Australia, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I really have been pleased to be able to meet other Australians on this forum with nationalist and rightwing sympathies. But let's face it guys: we are not in control of our country, we will probably never be in control of our country and shit is just going to get worse. What is the point in investing in a real career in Australia like military, law enforcement, public service or education given how all our institutions are controlled by Marxist zealots? I'm a Christian. Soon I am going to have to betray my conscience and pledge my commitment to poofter marriage and feminism just to hold onto a white collar job in this country. I've had enough of it. There's nothing I can do to fix this shit. I'm just going to become another parasitic Aussie expat teaching English in SE Asia. If I ever come back to Australia I am going to become farmer or a tradie. I have over 10 years of university education which is utterly fucking useless to me because of these kikes marxist cunts in government.
>>
Australians are so far up their own ass holy shit
>>
You're only asking this NOW, op? This country has been lost since Rudd got in (the first time).
>>
How To Save Our Nation
1) Reject One Nation: They're a meme party, too disorganised,can't effectively stay on message and win, and self destruct. We need to support right wing parties that are palatable to the public and over the course of a several years, probably several elections, slowly move further right so the centrist public barely notices and doesn't resist. The Left has been doing this for years.

2) The main rank and file of major organisations are against these changes. I know centrelink staff who are gagged about the welfare system who are ready to revolt over immigration payments, I know that a significant portion of high school teachers are against a lot of the forced implementation of things like safe schools but they're gagged and threatened by both the school and the Union if they speak out. I know police officers who are disgusted by the level of immigrant crime but who can't speak out, and I know a few exArmy officers who share tales of how racist the Army is under the shiny public relations cover.

To take back the country all we have to do find ways to fight back against middle and upper management in bureaucracy because that's where its all coming from. The average Aussie hates it bit feels powerless to resist and so says nothing.
>>
File: WAP.png (865KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
WAP.png
865KB, 720x718px
>>136912300
>This country has been lost since Rudd got in
U Wot? We lost it when they cancelled the WAP in the 70s
>>
>>136912779
>exArmy officers who share tales of how racist the Army is

So the Army is the last institution that we have left that is sane and non degenerate.
>>
>>136914952

You can't join the Army now if you're a male. They are only hiring females now.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.