[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the Jews let the Iran deal happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1501538133807.webm (1MB, 1080x1860px) Image search: [Google]
1501538133807.webm
1MB, 1080x1860px
Of all countries on the face of the Earth, Iran poses quite possibly the largest threat to Israel, and with nuclear capabilities could glass the entire country. So why? Why would the Jews let a deal go through that would greatly endanger Zion?
>>
>>136911720
>>136911720
give us (((them))) an excuse to obliterate them for breaking it.
>>
They tried to stop it. See: their crying about Iran for decades; Netanyahu's red line; etc. They were even caught posing as cia and recruiting terrorists to fight Iran. Problem is, in war they won't do their own dirty work. For multiple reasons, mainly they don't want all of the middle east smashing them and they're cowards that literally have army issued diapers because they shit themselves at the first sign of conflict. They need their puppet states like the US to do their dirty work. And I guess the US isn't as much their puppet as they thought.
>>
>>136912709
So why did Obama greenlight it and parade it around? Obviously he knew it wouldn't stop Iran from getting nukes.. and I highly doubt Obama was "le based black man XD"
>>
>>136912709
>army issued diaper
palestinian in america
hello abdulah
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.