[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans people will be the only ones left..

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: photo_80947_landscape_850x566.jpg (276KB, 850x566px) Image search: [Google]
photo_80947_landscape_850x566.jpg
276KB, 850x566px
If Trump bans all Trans people from being drafted or being in the military, when we go to war none of them will be touched.

And if it gets bloody, the Trans community won't be shortened at all.
>>
>>136910236
their not trans if they have a dick or vajayjay mah man... cant just call yourself trans to dodge the draft buddeh
>>
>>136910236

He should force them into the military
>>
File: War.jpg (61KB, 548x427px) Image search: [Google]
War.jpg
61KB, 548x427px
>>136910236
They're a tiny minority, oh and we better not lose cuz whoever would win would butcher their asses!
>>
>>136910236
Can't say I'm too worried about that, I mean they fucking kill themselves enough without Kim's help lol
>>
>>136910429
0.2% of the population and 41-42% of them will an hero at some point. Not to mention they can't procreate.
>>
>>136910236

Faggots like you are the reason Trump will win again.
>>
>Implying modern warfare isn't 80% pushing buttons safely out of harms way
Nice try, tranny enabler.
>>
Yea but I think one of the main reasons Trump banned them is outrageous cost of their medical care. I wouldn't doubt if many joined just to have the military pay for their surgeries and hormones and psychiatric care. So over time there will be fewer trannies 'cause they won't be able to pay out-of-pocket,
>>
File: d0a.jpg (232KB, 1400x569px) Image search: [Google]
d0a.jpg
232KB, 1400x569px
>>136910236
>>
Implying we wont rope them all the instant the first emp hits
>>
>>136910236
Eh I don't count you faggots living that long. Aleast half of you will off yourselves and the other half will be trying to get husbands and wives and no one will want you and don't even get me started on betrayal you faggots keep doing to each other every 5 minutes.
>>
I've got one locally in my sights the moment marshall law is declared.
>>
File: Nothing-to-see-here.jpg (49KB, 600x268px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing-to-see-here.jpg
49KB, 600x268px
>>136910429
>They're a tiny minority
beyond tiny. Really an artificial creation because once gay marriage pretty much won, there had to be a new battle cuz "progressive" is a vector not a goal. The problem is, they have now had to embrace actual mentally ill behavior. It is not and will not be an actually significant portion of the population, but it will still be the tail that wags the dog in the name of Enlightenment.
>>
>implying these cross dressing fags do frontline work
45% suicide rates and rising, nothing to worry about
>>
They all kill themselves anyways
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.