[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miltitary Cucks BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.png (183KB, 640x201px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
183KB, 640x201px
>>Sign up for military
>>Contemplate own mortality for the first time
>>Venture off base
>>Literally HUNDREDS of dependopotamuses are waiting, basically, right outside the fence hoping to lock up a military man (you see.... the girls in these military base towns know that getting a soldier husband guarantees you can be lazy as fuck and completely taken care of. The military takes better care of your family than it does you.) The military WANTS soldiers married and with children and it shows with the incentives they provide. They know that a soldier with a family is way more likely to re-enlist because it will be extremely hard to care for them with a job in the private sector with their limited skill set.
>>Soldier meets woman... Wants to live off base/wants to lock her down before deploying/etc. gets married after knowing them for a couple of months
>>Relationship is obviously a sham. Woman cant handle being alone for the deployment because they dont really have a bond with their husband of two months.... cheats on him, all while using the money he is earning fighting a war out of their joint bank account. (True story: I knew a wife that used money from their joint bank account to pay for liposuction so she could fuck another non-deployed service member.)
>> Adultery is actually a CRIME for the service member though... so they are going to usually be loyal during all of this

Divorce/PTSD/suicide...

https://youtu.be/q-EtUKLZeIw
>>
File: he c.png (167KB, 733x1289px) Image search: [Google]
he c.png
167KB, 733x1289px
>>136908372
>The military takes better care of your family than it does you.
STOP LYING KIKE
>>
further proof america is a shithole

http://www.mintpressnews.com/audit-pentagon-cannot-account-6-5-trillion-dollars-taxpayer-money/219246/
>>
They deserve it for joining in the wrong side during ww2
>>
>>136908372
>I got kicked out because I could not hack it: The Post
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.